PDA

View Full Version : 300R big bore kit

twgranger
10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
This would be nice to have. :naughty:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VINTAGE-HONDA-ATC-250R-BIG-BORE-CYL-HRC-ELSINORE-MUGEN_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43972QQitemZ45797 95748QQrdZ1

Maine_Triker
10-03-2005, 11:48 AM
That's a nice group of parts. :naughty:

thefox
10-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Is it missing the head for the 300 cylinders though? It looks like the stock sylinder has a head but on the others.

mike from long island
10-03-2005, 07:33 PM
thanks twgranger your a big help with posting auctions i bid on!!!!!!!!! i say if you dont own the bike dont post the link!!!!!!!!!!!! either way i hope everyone has deep pockets!!!! ask 350xin'NY when i want it i win it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

twgranger
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
thanks twgranger your a big help with posting auctions i bid on!!!!!!!!! i say if you dont own the bike dont post the link!!!!!!!!!!!! either way i hope everyone has deep pockets!!!! ask 350xin'NY when i want it i win it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:Sorry, There were no bids on the auction when i posted this up. :rolleyes: You post parts for bikes that you don't own. :crazy:

OldSchoolin86
10-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Rule #1:
If someone happens to post a link on ebay to an item you were watching, Do not pitch a fit. Try PMing the person who posted it and if you explain the situation maybe they will be nice enough to delete their thread for you.

There has been a few threads that have ignored rule number #1 lately. The whole idea of this rule is to help people that are trying to win the auction and to prevent this drama.

Rule #3:
Do not post links to you own items or auctions. This includes posts saying "Checkout my ebay items, my seller ID is xxx". That is a classified ad, and it should go in the classifieds. If its posted in the classifieds, it will count as your one selling post on the front page. Any links to personal auctions posted in this forum will be edited or deleted, not moved to the classifeds for you.

You are not allowed to link to your own auctions in here. There are 800+ threads in here that were not posted by the people selling their items. If you see an auction that you think is cool and you want to post it this is the place for it.