PDA

View Full Version : Need your prayers.

Kintore
10-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Good evening 3ww.
As of 9 30 tonight, my mother was diagnosed with a Brain tumor. Thats all we know of as of now for now, we will know more or tuesday. I will update then. She was having problems a few weeks back and got a neuroligest, they found nothing. She felt very bad and then went to e merg. The doctor ordered a cat scan and they found it. I cant even concentrate but I figured the more the better. Please pray for my mom and strength in the family. Her name is Desi Ball.
So I wont be on here for a long time, all prayers are very very much appreicated, thank you so much.

MTS
10-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Dude....not cool i had a friend with a brain tumor a few years back...i know what its like....your family is in our prayers...the best of luck to you.

freewheel3
10-02-2005, 11:21 PM
She's in mine, Kintore.

monster 84r
10-02-2005, 11:32 PM
shes in my prayers too kintore.

Pistonhead
10-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Mine as well buddy.

Mike_Ham_250R
10-03-2005, 07:30 AM
Sorry to hear that, she will be in my prayers.

Howdy
10-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Kintore, She will be in my prayers, Also I will get her added to the prayer list at church.
Keep us updated, if you need to talk to someone PM me your phone number. ;)

Howdy
P.S. If there is anything else I can do for you let me know.

Dammit!
10-03-2005, 09:59 AM
My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few years ago and he beat it. Keep her spirits up. Stay positive. It can be done.

OldSchoolin86
10-03-2005, 11:14 AM
She's in my wife's and my prayers.

slothminx
10-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Josh, Desi is in my prayers too.

Remeber you can always chat to me anytime

Will

Maine_Triker
10-03-2005, 11:54 AM
That's awefull Kintore. You guys will be in my prayers. Good luck.

Kintore
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks for replys guys, Turns out its going to be 2 weeks now till she gets in. I will keep you guys updated.

westcoast TRI-Z
10-03-2005, 02:33 PM
This is a sad and testing time. Kintore, she is in my prayers.

yamahaman89
10-03-2005, 03:46 PM
my grandpa died of a brain tumor 7 yrs ago and i will prayer for her

firehart
10-03-2005, 04:07 PM
You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts too. I lost my mom a couple of years ago to lung cancer. Take care of her and give her lots of support.

Kintore
10-03-2005, 04:27 PM
GOOD NEWS GUYS!
We got the Cat scan, got a real doctor to examine not the emerg guy to look at it. Turns out theres a very very good chance its a "benine" tumor. Which means it isnt cancer! Theres also a 90% rate of extraction with success. I am so dam happy right now, I cant even beleive it.
I will keep 3wheelerworld updated at usuall.

slothminx
10-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Thats awesome Josh. keep us updated all the way and as said before if i can help you out im here to do so. keep strong

Will

trikezilla
10-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Your in my prayers Kintore...keep a good strong feeling inside and make sure she does too. Best of luck.

Charlie

Wickedfinger
10-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear that man - Only the best of luck to her and your family.

ATC crazy
10-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Thats great news (the updated version...)

Best of wishes to you, your mother, and your family!

brapp
10-04-2005, 09:18 AM
one thing i have learned is if you want somethign hard enough and have a geet heart about it most of the time it happens, me i rlearned young what its like to loose a parent, i lost my dad in 94 when i was 9 years old and it sux, i am really glad to hear that things are gettign better for your mom, and hope things keep gettign better, just keep in mind, the little things help make some of the biggest diffrence, and i wouldnt give up on the prayers , i know she will still be in mine,

DX Rider12
10-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Kintore... Even though your mom has a high sucess rate of tumor removal I will still pray for her. My dad recovered from throat cancer last year, he's doing excellent now.

honda200
10-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Josh, she is in my prayers, if you need someone to talk to, you can always call me up, its not that long distance :)

Curtis

350x'inNY
10-04-2005, 09:21 PM
GOOD NEWS GUYS!
We got the Cat scan, got a real doctor to examine not the emerg guy to look at it. Turns out theres a very very good chance its a "benine" tumor. Which means it isnt cancer! Theres also a 90% rate of extraction with success. I am so dam happy right now, I cant even beleive it.
I will keep 3wheelerworld updated at usuall.

That's a praise right there! I just saw this thread.... Josh... I'll keep your Mom and family lifted up in prayer and forward it on to my Pastor and Church as well. We just had a great healing prayer service Sunday night... wish I'd a known and I'd have brought it up then!

Let me know if you wanna chat about it... as you know, my Dad died of Pancreatic Cancer... but that has a miserable low survival rate... 90% is great, but continue praying to, through , and beyond the surgery.

Bruce

PowerTrike
10-04-2005, 11:55 PM
Still in my prayers as well. Lets hope all goes well!

Kintore
10-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Another great part on news!
It is for sure a benine tumor as they tell us, whats happening is its pressing up against her fluid sack that drains into her spine. So thats where her shakes and neck spazams were coming from. Now that we know this, they said its a easy removal.
Its all good now, 99 percent success rate. Not saying im not worried. But the mood around here is ALOT better. Thanks guys!

jsimonh
10-05-2005, 10:24 AM
That's great news Kintore :w00t: Glad to hear everything is working out.

Cody
10-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Your in my prayers man.

Kintore
10-29-2005, 11:00 PM
More great news!
Surgery is on monday for sure. My mom was having real bad headaches and neck spazms on friday. So they admitted her and are keeping her "stoned" with drugs till the surgery. Keeping her there for observation. The surgery will last 6-8 hours starting at around 7. Going to be one LONG day on monday. Then she will be moved into a intensive care ward for another few days. For the first 24 hours they will be keeping her awake and asking her questions like her name and such. I guess if they cant answer its a sign of an infection. Then in that 24 hour period I can visit her and talk to her, even though she wont remember anything. Then the next days are resting in the hospital, she will stay there for a few weeks I think.
Thanks for all the replys, your prayers mean alot to me.

esande151
10-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Good luck Monday, the wife and I will be thinking of you and your family.

Maine_Triker
10-29-2005, 11:30 PM
I hope all goes well.

Phil

thedeatons
10-29-2005, 11:31 PM
May God be with your family. It is times like these when I remember the "Footprints" parable:

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

Remember Jesus loves no matter what! James

Rm250RF900R
10-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Thats excellent news! I hope everything goes well... My grandmother had colon cancer 2 years ago. I know the feeling. It scared the crap out of me, but luckily, they caught it in time... I hope the surgery goes well. You guys are in my prayers as well.

Banage
10-31-2005, 10:38 AM
raise a glass and off the hat to your family. Hope all goes well and ends well

Darius1502
10-31-2005, 01:59 PM
I'll say my prayers for her and your family. God bless...and stay strong.

Kintore
11-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Good news again!
Went to the hospital at 5 45 am yesterday, then was there till 6. She is OK!
Very bad headache but that is too be expected, she was fully concious and talking and even making jokes with us. She will be in intensive care for a few more days, then moved to a stepdown unit. She for the next 24 will be VERY closly monitered for infection like I said earlier. But the doctor said it was a complete succus! So my mom is going to be OK! Thanks for all the prayers guys, means a lot to me and my family.
And btw, today I cant go see her till 12 cause the hospital hours, so its time to go out riding with my dad.

Billy Golightly
11-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Thats real good news Kintore. I hope everything else works out good for you guys too.

Billy

Kintore
11-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Last update-
Mother is home now, still on T3's but doing very well! No problems, few more days she will be off the drugs so it will be a little harder but after that its clear sailing with visits to the doctors every month and so on. Ill try not to sound like a but muncher here, one good thing of all this. We have gotton SO much free food, cakes, pies, muffins, casseroles, lasagnas, pizzas everything! We have had to borrow my unlces and my granpas freezer to store all this.:w00t:

Anyways shes doing real good, thanks for your prayers guys.