PDA

View Full Version : hey howdy is this guy talkin to you or someone else

trikes=fun
10-04-2005, 07:08 PM
On 3wheeler.org this mr.atc guy is he talkin about you or some one else its in the fight club part of there forum . :confused:

Howdy
10-04-2005, 07:23 PM
On 3wheeler.org this mr.atc guy is he talkin about you or some one else its in the fight club part of there forum . :confused:

Though I haven't been over there but once in months, I am 100% sure he is talking about me. He has made all sorts of false acusations ( sp? ) against me. The funny thing is that all you need to do is look at the "Facts" and you can see how wrong he is. I'm not even going to waste my time on him, I washed my hands of him long ago.

The truth is he was Banned from 3WW because of his "Bad" dealings. His attitude and false accusations has shown us that we don't need or want him here.
Howdy

monster 84r
10-04-2005, 07:27 PM
fight club? count me in :twisted:

ATC crazy
10-04-2005, 07:27 PM
I cant believe he is still around. I, personally, had nothing against him. He was an ass a times...but who isnt?

wheelie king
10-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Dot where????

Oh, that other place that folks go when they are banned from here. Now I get it. <<<< Sarcasm >>>>

I don't know what his deal is, or why he is such a jackalope :lol:

Guess there's one in every crowd

Howdy
10-04-2005, 07:50 PM
My personal opinion on the whole deal is this: He can argue with himself for all I care. He isn't worth the time of a short reply.

FYI, He will never learn that I could care less about him, what he says or what he does.

Howdy

350x'inNY
10-04-2005, 08:24 PM
In the sake of Trikes, can't we all get along??

I've spent many days and dollars with the " :banned: and nameless" as I call him, and he's quite a knowledgeable guy and has always given me great deals on parts.

I say the same thing for you too Howdy....

Unfortuately, when you have 2 people with vast amounts of knowledge... there's sometimes a battle between the 2.

Now... if the ":banned: and nameless" and Howdy could ever see past their differences, the world of 3wheelers would be a much happier place!

Bruce

TimSr
10-04-2005, 08:39 PM
In the sake of Trikes, can't we all get along??

I've spent many days and dollars with the " :banned: and nameless" as I call him, and he's quite a knowledgeable guy and has always given me great deals on parts.

I say the same thing for you too Howdy....

Unfortuately, when you have 2 people with vast amounts of knowledge... there's sometimes a battle between the 2.

Now... if the ":banned: and nameless" and Howdy could ever see past their differences, the world of 3wheelers would be a much happier place!

Bruce

Maybe if these two people would not jump into calm waters and out of the blue make a big public post full of lies about each other when they have not communicated in months or years, we wouldnt have this problem of "getting along". OH WAIT...... Only one of them did that!!!!!!!!!!!! We excused his behavior for WAY too long because of his "knowledge". This post is a prime example as to why he is gone. (Except when he keeps popping back in under different aliases, like he did yesterday.) He likes to start CRAP, plain and simple. [quote]Unfortuately, when you have 2 people with vast amounts of knowledge... there's sometimes a battle between the 2. [quote] No, Bruce, when you have MrAtc and ANYBODY else with a TINY bit of knowledge, there is always a battle between the two.

And just for the record it was ME who ADAMANTLY opposed the sanction scheme to make a free event costly and turn Trikefest MX into the MrATC show.

350x'inNY
10-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Maybe if these two people would not jump into calm waters and out of the blue make a big public post full of lies about each other when they have not communicated in months or years, we wouldnt have this problem of "getting along". OH WAIT...... Only one of them did that!!!!!!!!!!!! We excused his behavior for WAY too long because of his "knowledge". This post is a prime example as to why he is gone. (Except when he keeps popping back in under different aliases, like he did yesterday.) He likes to start CRAP, plain and simple. [quote]Unfortuately, when you have 2 people with vast amounts of knowledge... there's sometimes a battle between the 2. [quote] No, Bruce, when you have MrAtc and ANYBODY else with a TINY bit of knowledge, there is always a battle between the two.

And just for the record it was ME who ADAMANTLY opposed the sanction scheme to make a free event costly and turn Trikefest MX into the MrATC show.

Anyhow... I'm staying out of the doghouse on this one... not trying to stir the pot or anything... just stating the FACT that I get along great with Both the " :banned: and nameless" and Howdy and that I wish they could see eye to eye....

I wish I could have a million dollars too, but don't see that happening either...

Bruce

Howdy
10-04-2005, 09:58 PM

Bruce

How is ANYONE suppost to get along with a person that Post Lies and false accusations against the other? Put yourself in my shoes for a while, and then try to tell me I should try to get along with him. You would change your tune 100% if you had to deal with 1/2 the crap he has started, or tried to start.

How anyone look at the facts and still not understand dumb founds me.

FYI, He has proven to me and to many others that all he wants to do is stir the pot. Need proof? Just look at his postings over at the .org site in the past year or so. His postings are proof enough for me to continue the Life time :banned: from 3WW.

Now find ANY postings that I have made against him. Compare them, and see who started the conflict. Then you can see for yourself who is the instigator.

Anyone that can’t see thru the false accusations should get their eye’s checked.

Howdy

the Outlaw
10-05-2005, 01:39 PM
ok Howdy I'll answer your challange (yours too Tim )

..."Now find ANY postings that I have made against him. Compare them, and see who started the conflict. Then you can see for yourself who is the instigator."

I seem to remember when I first joined "OIL WARS" hmmm did you not ban yourself Howdy for your attitude towords me then??? wher are all those first post???

Speaking of oil wars Tim. the big argument between you and I was my position was thier was a differance between Good oil's and cheap oils. You disagreed. So why is it now you promote this Blue Marble stuff like its superior? I though thier was no differance between cheap oil and expensive oil and all oil was just the same.

..."How is ANYONE suppost to get along with a person that Post Lies and false accusations against the other?"

thats funny how many false accusations and lies have you said about me???

..."Maybe if these two people would not jump into calm waters and out of the blue make a big public post full of lies about each other when they have not communicated in months or years, we wouldnt have this problem of "getting along".... ( by Tim)

Tim I speak the truth and don't hide it in secrete forums like "the club" I've heard from at leaste a dozen members here how I'm bashed by you and Howdy. Now either they are lieing or you two are.

..."And just for the record it was ME who ADAMANTLY opposed the sanction scheme to make a free event costly and turn Trikefest MX into the MrATC show."...

Now Tim why would it be the MR ATC show??? EVERYONE else though it was a GREAT idea. are you still resentfull because of the beating you took on your TRI-Z by my 350X??? Remember you said i could never beat you and your TRI-Z on my 350X.

Now let me ask you this Tim. How is it that uniting all the 3wheeler sites, putting up prize money, and bringing in outside sponsers is a BAD idea for the sport?
I was, and still am willing to put our differances aside for the sport and so is everyone else but you two.

..."No, Bruce, when you have MrAtc and ANYBODY else with a TINY bit of knowledge, there is always a battle between the two."

if someone post bad information that can either harm or hurt trike or rider I'll speak out.

how about this Tim, remember when i posted about progressive fork springs? you said they were unnesasary and not any good. we argued on that one as well. Yet not to long ago (after i LEFT) you posted on how great they are now that you installed them in your Z.

"We excused his behavior for WAY too long because of his "knowledge". This post is a prime example as to why he is gone."

This post??? I had nothing to do with this post getting started over here.
and what is this "WE" are you the worlds 3wheeler police? when you say it like that it sounds like the Tim and Howdy show.

"wheelie king Dot where????

Oh, that other place that folks go when they are banned from here. Now I get it. <<<< Sarcasm >>>>

I don't know what his deal is, or why he is such a jackalope

Guess there's one in every crowd "

wheelie King. its also the place people from here go to read my TECH threads.

not one day goes by were a "guest" from here is reading one.

now insted of locking or removing this thread lets here your defense. I've kept it civil so if you remove or lock it it would seem you have someting to hide or cover up.

p.s. How many people did I help at trikefest

TimSr
10-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Ill let his response speak for itself. All I get out of it is that the thread was started over there on .org about some 3 or 4 year old unresolved issues. Yes, you are once again banned. (Why does he keep coming back?) Yes this thread is locked, and Im even letting you have the last word. I cant make my case as well as you did.

Howdy
10-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Tim Sr may not have wanted to reply, but I have to chance to show you ( again ) how wrong you are. So I will reply ( one time ):

ok Howdy I'll answer your challange (yours too Tim )

..."Now find ANY postings that I have made against him. Compare them, and see who started the conflict. Then you can see for yourself who is the instigator."

I seem to remember when I first joined "OIL WARS" hmmm did you not ban yourself Howdy for your attitude towords me then??? wher are all those first post???

You seem to forget we were on EZboard forums back then. There wasn't any way to archive them. This isn't a excuse, this is a FACT. Other wise those posting would be available to be show.

Banning myself wasn't from Oil Wars. It was from when I started a thread I shouldn't have, let me jog your memory The comparison thread. Please if your going to try to make a point get your facts straight. This was after you had already made false accusations against me, those started almost the day you joined.
>>

Speaking of oil wars Tim. the big argument between you and I was my position was thier was a differance between Good oil's and cheap oils. You disagreed. So why is it now you promote this Blue Marble stuff like its superior? I though thier was no differance between cheap oil and expensive oil and all oil was just the same.

I can answer this one: Once again you fail to remember ( or choose to ignore ) the facts: If I remember correctly, Oil Wars was over Motor oil ( for transmissions and such ) not 2 stroke oil. Big difference there.
>>

"How is ANYONE suppost to get along with a person that Post Lies and false accusations against the other?"

thats funny how many false accusations and lies have you said about me???

"O", everything I have said is True ( I only posted the facts ).

>>

..."Maybe if these two people would not jump into calm waters and out of the blue make a big public post full of lies about each other when they have not communicated in months or years, we wouldnt have this problem of "getting along".... ( by Tim)

Tim I speak the truth and don't hide it in secrete forums like "the club" I've heard from at leaste a dozen members here how I'm bashed by you and Howdy. Now either they are lieing or you two are.

Let me answer this. I know you have Bruce as your little puppet. I have known this for a long time. I don't know what he has told you, but if he has told you we bash you, then he is lieing. Feel free to ask anyone. I washed my hands of you a long time ago. It's too bad you couldn't see this.

>>

..."And just for the record it was ME who ADAMANTLY opposed the sanction scheme to make a free event costly and turn Trikefest MX into the MrATC show."...

Now Tim why would it be the MR ATC show??? EVERYONE else though it was a GREAT idea. are you still resentfull because of the beating you took on your TRI-Z by my 350X??? Remember you said i could never beat you and your TRI-Z on my 350X.

Now let me ask you this Tim. How is it that uniting all the 3wheeler sites, putting up prize money, and bringing in outside sponsers is a BAD idea for the sport?

I was, and still am willing to put our differances aside for the sport and so is everyone else but you two.

I set our differences aside long ago, YOU and only YOU keep making false accusations against me and others. You even tried to get another respected member here turned against me. So how can you even talk about uniting the the 3wheeler sites when you post crap like you have on the other site?? Sounds like your full of BS to me. But just for the entertainment purposes we will get to your latest Howdy Bashing post on .org in a minute.

>>

"We excused his behavior for WAY too long because of his "knowledge". This post is a prime example as to why he is gone."

This post??? I had nothing to do with this post getting started over here.
and what is this "WE" are you the worlds 3wheeler police? when you say it like that it sounds like the Tim and Howdy show.

Once again to fail to look at the facts. IT was YOU who made the false accusation posting on .org a couple weeks ago. While you may not have ask anyone to make this post, you did make your post over there. Trikes=Fun started this thread wondering if YOU were talking about me. So if you wouldn't have posted your false accusations and lies on .org this thread wouldn't even be here. So yes YOU did have something to do with this thread being started.

>>

wheelie King. its also the place people from here go to read my TECH threads.

not one day goes by were a "guest" from here is reading one.

Show me some proof of this. Oh, better yet let me take a screen shot and show everyone else. Here is that proof:
http://www.bright.net/~atcsrus/WhoIsOnline.jpg

>>

p.s. How many people did I help at trikefest

How the heck would I know? I was busy tending to TF ativities and helping others myself.

Now lets show you latest lies and false accusations.

Howdy wants to box.
Well it seems that Howdy still has some issues with me. I heard he has some boxing gloves.

Turning words around to get your first false accusation: I have NEVER said I wanted to box you. I have NEVER said I have boxing gloves. FYI, I don't have any, and I never have had any, and I don't need any. I ask a simple question to another forum member as a joke, my comment was this:

Did you ever get that set of boxing gloves? lol

Now find where that says ANYTHING about me wanting to box you. I had put everything to the side between you and me, but then you posted your post on .org. The only one that has issues anymore is YOU. Grow up act like your older than 2 years old for Christ Sakes!

>>

he even has a private forum were I am a popular subject. mostly about how he wants to prevent me from attending T.F.

Yep, your popular all right. There has been 1 thread started by someone else ( NOT ME ) after you said you were coming to TF. Other than that the Last time you were a topic was at least 5-6 months ago. And that time it was in the Trash bin, we were discussing you being a part of the TF races. You might think your talked about alot, but your wrong ( at least not here on 3WW ). Here on 3WW your in the past, you may have signed up again, but that won't stop me from banning you again. When you can grow up, and take responcability for your actions and your words, then and ONLY then will we even consider lifting the ban. Your track record shows this will never happen though.

>>

now I don't know about you all but trying to stop someone with my credentials in three wheeling from attending a three wheeler event is acting out of personal reasons and not for the benefit of the sport. Something he claims he is all for.

Did I stop you from comming? NO! You didn't come for your own reasons. As far as your credentials: All we have is your word here. And after all your lies and false accusations you lost a lot of credability.

>>

I'll go even further. The site were the TF pits are was picked out by me. Not you Howdy.

I never said I picked out the Pits ( Pavillion ) at TF02. In fact Tim Sr, TriZ Jim ( Yamaha Jim now ), G-man, Trike, and Jeswinehart was at Haspin a few months before TF02. Jim and Jeswinehart sugested using the first pavillion as the meeting point, I agreed and that is how it came to be. This was BEFORE you had even been to Haspin Acres. Trikeaholic and crew ( you were with him ) was the first ones to get to the Pavillion, but you didn't pick it out.

>>

i'll go even more into how Howdys hatred towords me is also hurting others as well.

ME??? Was it me who keeps posting LIES and FASLE accusations? Nope, it was none other than YOU!! If anyone has any hatred towards the other it's you. Open you eye's, the only one HURTING anyone is you.

>>

A year ago I contacted administrators, owners, and moderators of all the main three wheeler sites. I wanted to form a sanctioning body for three wheeler events. as a way to unite and tie in all of us. every one i contacted was all for it and we even had a group phone discussion. the only one NOT to participate...you guesed it Howdy. we wanted to use TF/ haspin as the first event with orginized sanction races. with tech inspection, refs, tropheys, and a 1,000.00 purse for each of the three main classes we were thinking of ( 0-350 four stroke, 0-250 2 stroke, and a open class ) again only Howdy was against the idea.

It was even brought up by me and discussed that if I (MR ATC) was the main reason for Howdys disaproval I would be willing to step away. Still we got a big NO from Howdy. Why? because I thought of it!

While I won't deny I wasn't fond of the idea, and I stated my views on it. You forget, I don't set up and run the races, that duty was taken on by someone else. It was his choice to either use the idea or not. Being as HE STILL races he has a lot more knowledge of the working of sanctioning and such. When all the information was put on the table, I fully backed his descision to totally axe the idea.

>>

Now I have to say severall of the people I had contact with were not exactly "friends" of mine. one person most of you think we actually hate each other judging by the threads about us. two others both had "differances" with me and two had serious differances with each other. YET ALL of us were able to put or differances aside for the benefit of trikes...all but one...HOWDY.

Yes we do have differences. The biggest one is to tell the truth. You continue to post lies and false accusations against me ( and others ), while I defend myself using only the facts. You also continue to hold on to the past, I on the other hand look to the future. Open your eye's and see just how ignorant you make yourself look. Or better yet, Don't ( I can use the entertainment :lol: ).

>>

So why is it that Howdy hates me so much he has to post PRIVATLY how he wants to box me and ban me from TF?

I covered this already, But once again: I never said I wanted to box you. In fact I wasn't even talking about you. I was replying to HondaATC's posting with a Joke.

>>

or is it because from the moment i joined he has tried to get me banned?

Not hardly, If you wouldn't have tried to push the rules to the limits and listened to the warnings we gave you, then you wouldn't have been banned. You made the insults, the lies, the false accusations, and you did the bad dealings. Thus you got yourself banned, so deal with it.

>>

Howdy, I challenge you to speak up and explaine yourself and stop hiding your remarks about me in "private" forums.

The only time I have made any remarks about you in private was in the trash bin. And those comments were purely factual. You know the facts but keep trying to twist them around to benifit you. I don't twist the facts, I tell it like it is / was. You have shown you can't handle this. Sorry about your luck.

>>

THOSE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, HIDE NOTHING!!!

Ok, lets start with you: Why are you hiding the truth about everything that has happened? FYI, I am not one to post my dirty laundry in public view. If you or anyone else has a problem or issue with me then feel free to email or PM me. 4howdy@bright.net

>>

what are you hiding Howdy.
My reply to this post should show you and everyone else I am not hiding anything.

>>

whether or not we are friends we/you should not let it affect the sport.
If you really feel this way you will stop lieing and making false accusations against me and other members of the site. Crawl out of that septic tank and come clean with EVERYONE, then and ONLY then will we have a chance to get along.

>>

the ball is in your court

The truth is the ball is in your court.

Howdy

Edit: For those of you who didn't see his post on .org here is the link: http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21247