PDA

View Full Version : Motocross Madness 2

SPD FRK
10-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Anyone play this game? A friend turned me onto a sweet mod. Check the pic,http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/SPD_FRK/Kawa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/SPD_FRK/Honda.jpg

they handle well but lean like the bikes do. They are based on the standard bike model that the game uses. They are easier to land however. If anyone is interested let me know and I will find a DL link.
Funky headlight shrouds but I have numberplate disabled.

deathman53
10-11-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm curius how to do that. I have that game somewhere on a cd.

SPD FRK
10-11-2005, 09:21 PM
I needed a small program called bike switcher first of all. Then the skins of course. I wont be talking to my bud for a couple days but I will ask for the links at that time. I got them through MSN messenger so I don't know where he got them. Stay tuned . . .

85hondaatc125m
10-11-2005, 10:35 PM
On atv off road fury 2 there is a bike called and ATC and it is a 3 wheeler with peg like things on the front wheel so you can grind with it.

250Roger
10-12-2005, 10:51 AM
I would like a link, that is my favorite game. thanks.

bigredhead
10-12-2005, 01:52 PM
LOL.. we have " Network Night " at my place once in a while.. i have a 25 port router and everyone brings their PC.. a few in the kitchen.. a few in the office. some in the living room.. a few in the bedrooms... and we all tie into the router.. it's a blast of a weekend.

I need the files for this sucker pronto !!!!!

SPD FRK
10-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Here you are gentleman. You need both files. Put the skins in the "bikes" folder under your MCM2 directory and "bikeswitcher" anywhere. I put it in the main MCM2 directory so I could find it easier. Bikeswitcher has a readme and a help file that explains it.

http://mercury.walagata.com/w/spd_frk/Trike.zip

http://mercury.walagata.com/w/spd_frk/bikeswitcher12.zip

Enigma
10-12-2005, 03:47 PM
LOL.. we have " Network Night " at my place once in a while.. i have a 25 port router and everyone brings their PC.. a few in the kitchen.. a few in the office. some in the living room.. a few in the bedrooms... and we all tie into the router.. it's a blast of a weekend.

I need the files for this sucker pronto !!!!!

Some friends and I have done that before we call them "LAN partys" because you are creating a LAN (Local Area Network).

Fox250R
10-12-2005, 04:10 PM
how many of you guys play mcm2? I never thought anybody out here played lol..Ive been playing that dam game for years hahahaha...I love it!!!

slothminx
10-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Some friends and I have done that before we call them "LAN partys" because you are creating a LAN (Local Area Network).

LOL ive done this too I got ALOT of computers in my room and its tiny lol 5 way online games against ither people are awesome fun. Im planning one in the near future so when i got it all set up ill show you :beer

trikerider2oo7
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
On atv off road fury 2 there is a bike called and ATC and it is a 3 wheeler with peg like things on the front wheel so you can grind with it.

actually it is on atv quad power racing 2

350Xhilaration
10-13-2005, 10:50 PM
I havent played in years...but I was in a clan on "The Zone" for MCM 1 back in the late 90s..(I think 98 or 99) First time I ran that game was on a PI 133 with a voodoo2. I still play it from time to time. MCM2 is much nicer; better realism (for a game).

Kawasaki_Kid was the screen name. I used to play til like 3 AM and have to get up for work at 5:30. Those were the days. LOL

I bet it would smoke on my PC I have now. Used to have to turn the dust particles off to keep from lagging. Funny how things change.

Jeb
10-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Yep, I remember downloading the trial version of MCM1 back in 98 or so. And then rushed out and bought the game. I need to fire it up again. Spent allot of late nights myself playing that game. I have MCM2 also, and I got a new computer a few months back and I cant find the disc. :cry:

RedRider_AK
10-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Pretty hot.

sideshow_bob
10-21-2005, 10:40 PM
I used to play 1 and 2 hard-but I lost the disks:cry:

DeePa
10-21-2005, 11:25 PM
bigred...what do you play?

Somekindofjerk
10-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Pretty cool they made a second. i allways liked the first one for the fact that you could go to freestyle drive around, go way up the wall and do like 90 before hiting the barrier and flying half way across the map. lol that game was sweet!

85hondaatc125m
10-22-2005, 02:09 AM
actually it is on atv quad power racing 2
OOPs all i know is that i played it at my friends and i know it was sweet and it had something to do with atv's or quads and 2 so i got confused

3wheelluver
10-22-2005, 04:29 PM
i used to play with my dad for like 10hrs str8. then we got other games and i deleted it. so then i found the disk about a week ago. so i reloaded it and now it wont wrk. wtf? its got some sorta error. so if anyone could help plz do so.

Huffa
10-22-2005, 05:33 PM
how many of you guys play mcm2? I never thought anybody out here played lol..Ive been playing that dam game for years hahahaha...I love it!!!

I use to play it for hours on end. Just loved racing my ghost. Honestly, I'd blow you away so bad you would never touch the game again. I guess I have to get the game back out and we can lnk up so I can prove I'm not all talk. I was so intense that if I forgot to reajust the suspension for ceratin tracks I'd be down a 1/10 of a second a lap and that would depress me!

I forget, what site is it where you can race on line instead of thru the actual game?

Maybe we should have one night a week or EVERY NIGHT like maybe 8-10:00 that we have races?

I tink my favorite tarck was Broom -Tioga. That was not offerd on the disc though and this was one a freind downloaded to me. I had every stikin bump memorized on that track :beer

sideshow_bob
12-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey...I was just wondering if anyone was still up for an online game of this??I have been playing all week,and am interested in battling it out online.

69HemiGTX
12-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Could any of y'all email me a zip file of this program? I lost my CD, and I don't have it loaded on my new computer. My email address is mx4life98@hotmail.com