10-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Ebay # 4581327523

Maine_Triker
10-14-2005, 08:04 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4581327523

I likke :naughty:

350x'inNY
10-14-2005, 08:35 PM
Someone else got one for about $202 near Phily that came with a set of tire chains a few weeks ago.

I was the high bidder the LAST time this seller tried to sell his plow. (I didn't meet the reserve) I see he lowered his reserve! We emailed after I didn't meet the reserve and he gave me a price. I asked him about shipping...he was suppose to look into shipping charges for me but never got back to me. Oh well... Brapp has hooked me up here with a better deal....end of the weekend I'll have a NOS plow kit AND a set of floorboords/skidplate/cruizen peg combo thing for my Big Red. By the time I buy an actual blade to put on the snow plow kit, I'll still be under this auction price! :w00t:

sublime68charge
10-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Someone else got one for about $202 near Phily that came with a set of tire chains a few weeks ago.

I was the high bidder the LAST time this seller tried to sell his plow. (I didn't meet the reserve) I see he lowered his reserve! We emailed after I didn't meet the reserve and he gave me a price. I asked him about shipping...he was suppose to look into shipping charges for me but never got back to me. Oh well... Brapp has hooked me up here with a better deal....end of the weekend I'll have a NOS plow kit AND a set of floorboords/skidplate/cruizen peg combo thing for my Big Red. By the time I buy an actual blade to put on the snow plow kit, I'll still be under this auction price! :w00t:

I was the one who got the Plow from Philly, I have been lookin for a Plow for a long time. they are hard to find. I now need to find an 84 Big Red to put it on.

I had a 84 Big Red back when i was 12 and She finially gave it up about 3 years ago. and I sold it for parts I still kick my self for doing that. I am now looking to get back in the Game and have a 84 Big Red for using around the House. I always did like the Low/High/reverse shifter on the 84 Big Red so that is what I am looking for.

I did have somebody email me about the Plow "spotmisty" was bidding against me, any chance they are a member here?

sublime out.