PDA

View Full Version : Is it too much to ask ??

bigredhead
10-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Why can't they just make a frickin TV show with actual informative content and not have to involve 50 percent of it in drama and BS...:mad:

Watching American Chopper just now and maaaaaaan....... get with the building or something interesting to learn.

There .. i feel better now. :cool:

BigAir660R
10-18-2005, 09:45 PM
yeah i cant even stand that show anymore, im more of a Jesse James, Billy Lane fan anyways.

esande151
10-18-2005, 10:16 PM
yeah, kinda the same with Boyd and the drama. 90% junk 10% content that usally drags out forever, nice rides though.

Jesse and Chip are at least complete in one show, but Chip does waste time with the games of deceit.

YAMAHA_Jim
10-18-2005, 10:39 PM
The new episode was pitiful last night.The last few new episodes were garbage too.Fame and fortune has ruined a good thing.Paul jr is afraid to get his hands dirty anymore. He thinks of something, then wastes hours staring into a PC screen /w his buddy trying to get the part right.Then the computer puts the data into a machine that later spits out the parts.Whatever happened to good ole fashoined fabricating where you use actual tools.
Vinny,Rick,and Coty get to bolt all the machine made and store bought parts together to make sure everything fits before stripping it down for paint/chrome or whatever.
Then we get to watch whichever painter Paul sr isnt mad at turn a very average looking bike into a nicely painted very average bike.I have to say Nubby worked his butt off painting the little space shuttles for the space shuttle bike.Nub Graffix and JB Graffix both do excellent work.
I used to like the show alot but lately its getting old. OCC knows they wont be on TV forever.I guess they're enjoying it while they can; and getting very rich while doing it.

Yamahauler
10-18-2005, 10:48 PM
I like how it sounds like their reading off a script when they yell at eachother. :)

3 weelin geezer
10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
its not a script. Its a midget holding cue cards right below the camera. Kinda like 'scare tactics' when you see the victim wearing a lapel mic.

Rm250RF900R
10-19-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah I hate American Chopper. Too much bitching. I hate how he walks around in his size 12 boots and tries to intimidate everyone, and paul jr. is a little whiney good for nothing. He plays more than he works. I wonder how much episodes they make a year? I also wonder how much they get payed for doing this.

trikezilla
10-19-2005, 08:25 PM
yeah i cant even stand that show anymore, im more of a Jesse James, Billy Lane fan anyways.

Couldnt have said it better. I like Jesse's style of chopper better...not to mention his work ethic!!

But You gotta love Mikey...even if its a script or not

3 weelin geezer
10-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Yeah I hate American Chopper. Too much bitching. I hate how he walks around in his size 12 boots and tries to intimidate everyone, and paul jr. is a little whiney good for nothing. He plays more than he works. I wonder how much episodes they make a year? I also wonder how much they get payed for doing this.

You gotta have the comic relief. I think its more like wrestling and those two are pretty much the stars. With a little vinny thrown in once in a while and that kid for filler. :crazy:

Mike Fort Laud
10-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Can those two idiots do anything without wearing a pair of sunglasses. It just looks so queer when you are in a meeting with somebody and you are inside a building talking to somebody about building them a bike and you wear your glasses. I don't know how much they get paid to wear them but have some respect for who you are talking to, it does not make you look like a tuff guy biker.

bigredhead
10-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Senior has eye problems.. ever see him without his glasses ?.. too much welding without shields i think.. lol......

or they smoke pot all day long and don't want to show their eyes. hey. you never know.