PDA

View Full Version : 350x front sprocket guard-$154!!

dividebyzero
10-19-2005, 08:17 PM
The auction isn't even over yet!I've seen many things go for silly money,but this?!Besides,there's NO way it is "brand new nos",just look at it.This one definately takes the cake for paying more than what it's worth :lol: The high bidder i see is bidding on alot of 350x stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chainguard-Chain-Guard-Honda-ATC350x-ATC-350x-ATC-350-B_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43977QQitemZ458247048 4QQrdZ1

1DEADPRESIDENT
10-19-2005, 08:32 PM
This guy is rediculous!! cvillarria4riw Go back through his feedback and look at what he has bought and what he paid for it. I hope he doesn't bid on anything you might want. I was looking at the new take off shock and I think he has it for $280 right now....wtf... He bought the last new headlight assembly for $341.85 plus $11.00 shipping. What a bargain he got!

200xman
10-19-2005, 09:17 PM
He's the guy that bought that $3000+ 86 200x from East Coast ATV too. Judging by his feedback he must have a 85-86 250R too. He got a good deal on a new 350X take out motor for a BIN of $499 though.

Orangecnty250r
10-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Hes bought over 3 sets of the 350x shrouds from Mindymart and is again bidding on a headlight....More power to him if he wants this stuff but he's going pretty high!!!!

He must be a member here if hes that into Trikes....Who are you???

350Xhilaration
10-19-2005, 11:02 PM
He's a guy that lives up the road from me ( I popped in at his place on Saturday. I wanted to see if I could make it over there through the woods)... I went and looked at a 350X he was selling a few weeks ago.

skippy
10-19-2005, 11:08 PM
do * guys live close the the new location of ec atv? i saw their 350x they have up there last week..

i might snag up wimer's old quad..

350Xhilaration
10-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Not sure where that is. Town??

The 350X I looked at was this one... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6724&item=4569006984

He's asking $1500 for it and it's in the same condition as seen here.

Funny thing is, I've only talked to him once 2 winters ago while riding snowmobiles. He was trying to get to a certain place and was in my neighborhood as me and a buddy were heading home for the night. We took him back through the trails to show him where he wanted to go. I've talked to the guy that watches over the property a couple times. Super nice pair of guys. The guy I've talked to might do the ride at Speedbump's.

Here's th elink to the thread after I went to look at it...http://www.350xriders.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=sale_board;action=display;num=112646 9238

350Xhilaration
10-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Looks like I'll get to see a brand new 350X engine next time I head over there...lol

350Xhilaration
10-20-2005, 12:03 AM
I can see this one being bought up too...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-350X-NOS-PARTS-LOT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43972QQitemZ4583405 369QQrdZ1

350x'inNY
10-22-2005, 10:11 PM
do * guys live close the the new location of ec atv? i saw their 350x they have up there last week..

i might snag up wimer's old quad..

Skippy...
I thought you were getting out of wheelers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's also selling a NOS 350X carb.... thought you might want to see what a NOS one really looks like.

Bruce

skippy
10-22-2005, 10:44 PM
im getting out of 3 wheelers.. still holding on 2 my quads.. im racing.. not rebuilding :)

Howdy
10-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Skippy...
I thought you were getting out of wheelers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's also selling a NOS 350X carb.... thought you might want to see what a NOS one really looks like.

Bruce

Now that is funny stuff right there!!

Bruce, you know NOS stands for Not Old Stock.
Howdy

skippy
10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
yepper.. thats funny :)

350x'inNY
10-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Now that is funny stuff right there!!

Bruce, you know NOS stands for Not Old Stock.
Howdy

Well... it might stand for Never Operational Stuff too I guess.... cause this carb I got here's never going to work on my NOS 350X project.... it makes a great $75 paper weight though....:mad:

petesatc
10-23-2005, 05:05 AM
well that case saver is up too $363 now that's just stupid!!!!!!!!!

350x'inNY
10-23-2005, 01:16 PM

Yep.... I just ordered 2 case savers from Service Honda.... $10 a piece! The ":banned: and nameless" gave me a real "NOS" sprocket cover off a crate motor he had. In much better condition than that auction.

Bruce

350x'inNY
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Well... it might stand for Never Operational Stuff too I guess.... cause this carb I got here's never going to work on my NOS 350X project.... it makes a great $75 paper weight though....:mad:

At least I won the NOS carb with the throttle body damage. I might beable to use the bowl and innards on that one to make the "NOS" POS one from Skippy POSSIBLY useable.... oh... and switch over all the brass pieces... oh and the inoperable choke.... oh and the stripped screws... and THEN still have to try to get the "corrosion" barnicles off the body of Skippy's too. Nothing like buying a NOS item and then having to clean it out, rebuild it and basically replace ¾ of it to make it half-arse operational!

Thanks again Skippy!! :banned: Glad to see you are still selling parts in the classifieds :rolleyes:

skippy
10-24-2005, 07:41 PM
sorry * didnt like it.. but im glad you have somethg to work with..

dont be a bitter person, it makes wrinkles!! :)

i have also been screwed a few times from members here, but ive NEVER held a grudge against someone for it.. if you wish to discuss this further contact me, i dont think a thread like this is the right place for it..

i was one of the first members on this site many years ago, and based on my good feedback here and other sites i find myself to be a pretty good guy,, so you dont feel that way, but i thk its time to move past this!

350x'inNY
10-24-2005, 09:00 PM
sorry * didnt like it.. but im glad you have somethg to work with..

dont be a bitter person, it makes wrinkles!! :)

i have also been screwed a few times from members here, but ive NEVER held a grudge against someone for it.. if you wish to discuss this further contact me, i dont think a thread like this is the right place for it..

i was one of the first members on this site many years ago, and based on my good feedback here and other sites i find myself to be a pretty good guy,, so you dont feel that way, but i thk its time to move past this!

You had your chance to make it right...numerous times, but you chose to be "IM DONE W/IT !!!!!".... so live with your choice.... glad you finally admit you screwed me over... well... I followed the "feedback" left and have later heard other accounts... unfortunately, they were not "public knowledge" until I got the shaft...... so hope you learned a lesson from this as I have....they say you are only as good as your last transaction.... guess "IM DONE W/IT" too. :rolleyes:

skippy
10-24-2005, 10:49 PM
ive had other transactions since.. but thx for yr concern.

your quite a bitter person, im sorry thats the case.. either way, enjoy this sport, i surely did for years..

xd 200x
10-24-2005, 10:56 PM
why dont you just give him back his money. I dont nor do I claim to know the details but if it's that bad just swap the stuff back for the money. If it's worth what you sold it for you should have no problem reselling it come on guys.

petesatc
10-25-2005, 06:18 AM
SKIPPY i thought you were a POLICE MAN!!!!!! does that mean you can't trust law inforcement officers in the States........ and just because you got scewed does that mean you should screw other people....NO!!!!!!!!! and too call Bruce a bitter person just because you ripped him off .....that's just unspeakable!!!!!!!!!!

skippy
10-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Everyone does not know all of the details, and frankly its not everyone's business.. so i dont thk everyone should comment on situations they dont know all of the details about..

Either way, Im satisfied how everythg worked out. You are going to have some people that are unhappy with some transactions now and then. I thk we have all been in that situation time and again. If some people won't complete transactions with me because of one person's opinion, Im fine with that. But others that have conducted business with me, will surely agree they were treated fairly and with respect and received the items as described.

As far as comments go, remember defamantion of character is a crime, and one that people do prosecute.

Im beyond this particular incident, and have conducted numerous transaction since then. I havent lost sleep over it, and dont feel it will hinder relationship with others.

I will no longer comment on this situation, so please dont request a response from me on this.

thefox
10-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Either way, Im satisfied how everythg worked out.
Of course you are happy, you still have the money.

I thk we have all been in that situation time and again.
I know I have, but I sent a refund back.

What gets me is you are the one who seems out get get those who rip other off. Remember Phil Shortman? You we all over busting him, I guess that was just because you were on the wrong end of that deal.

I will no longer comment on this situation, so please dont request a response from me on this.
Thats no suprize, just duck and run hopping this all blows over.

I guess we know why this post was made now http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=41882&highlight=350x+carb

dividebyzero
10-25-2005, 12:35 PM
If i would've known,heck,i would have sold him my chrome one for that much :lol:

Howdy
10-25-2005, 02:27 PM
I guess we know why this post was made now http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=41882&highlight=350x+carb

LMAO!! Busted by Detective thefox!!!
Howdy

1DEADPRESIDENT
10-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Bruce,

Why don't you sell it on the Bizzle.:naughty: I am sure that cvillarria or jmacmillan would triple your investment.:crazy: I know that $380.00 shock was a bargain.:lol: Check this NTO http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbureator-Carb-Honda-ATC350-ATC350x-ATC-350x-ATC-350_W0QQitemZ4582470483QQcategoryZ43979QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Howdy
10-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Bruce,

Why don't you sell it on the Bizzle.:naughty: I am sure that cvillarria or jmacmillan would triple your investment.:crazy: I know that $380.00 shock was a bargain.:lol: Check this NTO http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbureator-Carb-Honda-ATC350-ATC350x-ATC-350x-ATC-350_W0QQitemZ4582470483QQcategoryZ43979QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why should Bruce have to do this? If your so confident in being able to make a buck on it then get with Bruce, buy it off him, list it and then take your own chances.

FYI, A reputable seller would have took it back for a Full refund since it was a grossly misrepresented item. To me it's just another "unfavorable" Transaction from skippy. I can say this because I have gotten shafted myself from him ( over a POS 350x ). And It was for way more than $150. I vowed to NEVER forget it, and to NEVER deal with skippy again. I have heard from a few others that feel the same way.

Howdy

twgranger
10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
You paid $150 for that carb!!!

350x'inNY
10-25-2005, 06:27 PM
You paid $150 for that carb!!!

Yep.... was told it was NOS .... until it got here. The whole story is under Skippy's feedback in the forums. I also have copies of all the emails sent back and forth which were forwarded to the moderators with pictures when Skippy refused to make it right or to discuss it further with me. "IM DONE W/IT!!!!" was the last response I got from him personally.

As far as comments go, remember defamantion of character is a crime, and one that people do prosecute.
Well... I think the emails and the pics of the carb speak for themselves. :rolleyes:

There is no way I'd put my name behind that thing and try to sell it.... I care about my reputation.

twgranger
10-25-2005, 06:59 PM
I just read that info in the feedback forum. That is messed up. $150 for a $40 carb. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/twgranger/nodonut.gif

1DEADPRESIDENT
10-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Why should Bruce have to do this? If your so confident in being able to make a buck on it then get with Bruce, buy it off him, list it and then take your own chances.

FYI, A reputable seller would have took it back for a Full refund since it was a grossly misrepresented item. To me it's just another "unfavorable" Transaction from skippy. I can say this because I have gotten shafted myself from him ( over a POS 350x ). And It was for way more than $150. I vowed to NEVER forget it, and to NEVER deal with skippy again. I have heard from a few others that feel the same way.

Howdy

Calm down Howdy.:lol: I'm not into purchasing POS 350x parts. Thats what E-Bay is there for. Why don't you give it a try. I never agreed with the transaction. Personally I think your right. Just trying to make light of the situation, which is why the freakin post was started to begin with. :beer