PDA

View Full Version : Trike parts and Motorcross apparell in NewYork?

staceyl200
10-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi , I,m going to be visiting New York next Febuary and I was wondering if there are any shops that sell motocross gear such as boots etc as they are a lot cheaper in the US than here in the UK ,and what about trike parts ? Thanks ,Stacey

YAMAHA_Jim
10-23-2005, 03:50 PM
What part of NY will you be visiting? Here's a few shops in my area that are about 2 hrs from NY city.
CycleMotion, Middletown,NY Kawasaki,Suzuki, and Polaris -They have lots of gear/helmets/boots etc.

CenturyCycle, Marlboro,NY Yamaha

Dutchess Recreational Vehicles, Poughkeepsie,NY They sell every brand and have tons of accessories.

Moroney's Cycle, Newburgh,NY HarleyDavidson Suzuki,Yamaha,KTM

Rusty Palmers, Honesdale,PA Yamaha,suzuki,kawi,honda,articcat They also have a ton of gear and accessories.

SagerCycle, Monticello,NY Yamaha

,,,can also visit NAC's in Saugerties,NY

What kind of trike parts do you need?; Most of them can be found at 3wheelerworld.

staceyl200
10-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey Jim , I,ll just be in New York city , my wife will be out there a few days ahead of me as she is attending an toy exhibition , so I,ll fly out and spend a few days there . I probably wont have much time to go right out of the city though , which is a shame . As for parts I dont really need anything apart from new rear tires , I might want some new rad scoops for my 86 R .

Huffa
10-23-2005, 07:00 PM
my wife will be out there a few days ahead of me as she is attending an toy exhibition .

A toy exhibition sounds cool. Are they all old vintage toys, brand new for the future, both or what? Can anyone go? Can you buy and sell there if you sign up to?

I'd like to see that and any info would be helpful.

I think this should help you out big time in finding places that sell gear in NY and surrounding areas. 114 places to be exact but I'm sure not all or even 1/2 are what you have in mind but it will steer you in the right direction for sure.

http://newyork.citysearch.com/yellowpages/directory/New_York_NY/10/113/page1.html?cats=113&dlink=1&gcats=10&internal_redirect=1&type=dgrid&where=New%20York%20NY&context=directory&start=1&sorted=&radius_forced=30

staceyl200
10-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi Huffa
Its all new toys and gizmos ,trade only I,m afraid the wife is in the brand licensing trade for a confectionary company so she,s out there looking at all the new stuff coming on the market plus all the shopping she can handle ( shoes especially) lol!! so I,m going to meet up with her for a few days , I,m looking forward to it... Stacey

YAMAHA_Jim
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
I know theres plenty of shops in and around NY city but I dont know the names of them.If you search on the web for them,I'm sure you'll find a few.
Good Luck ,,, Bring lots of money b/c nothing in NY city is cheap.