PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Wilma is here. Probably will lose power, No 3WW or eBay.oh no

Mike Fort Laud
10-24-2005, 03:18 AM
It is 3am now and we should have the worst at about 8:00 to the after noon tomorrow. I am sure we will lose electricity. I will miss some stuff on eBay I am sure and no 3WW or computer. What am I gonna do now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

Howdy
10-24-2005, 08:27 AM
It is 3am now and we should have the worst at about 8:00 to the after noon tomorrow. I am sure we will lose electricity. I will miss some stuff on eBay I am sure and no 3WW or computer. What am I gonna do now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

Take the airboat out and catch a wave. lol j/k Hunker down and be safe. I want to see you back on here. And give us a full report with some pics. ;)
Howdy

Jeffro33
10-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Louis will be in that area he thinks. He will be handing out ice and stuff. Maybe you will see him before we do.

wheelie king
10-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Update:

9:02 am and we STILL HAVE POWER here in Sebring. I can't believe I am sitting here typing. Lost one tree so far....and knock on wood.....no damage to the house.

We are getting pounded, though. It's nasty here. Talk to you all soon.

Rm250RF900R
10-24-2005, 09:25 AM
Atleast this storm is finnally picking up speed and heading out of florida. Bad news is it will be here tomorrow :mad: .. They say the northeast is going to get pretty ugly as well. Well, stay safe, don't move until its over.

Billy Golightly
10-24-2005, 09:29 AM
Cold and dark here...No rain, not much for wind.

Vealmonkey
10-24-2005, 10:25 AM
I hope everyone is safe, I have a buddy of mine that lives near the circle in Hollywood,Fl. My prayers go out to you all.

bigredhead
10-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Good luck to all of you !!! sending my best wishes.

I don't want to discourage you all from posting.. but if the power is going to flicker on/off... you might all want to shut down your computers and prevent fryed PC's !!!! fyi.

wheelie king
10-24-2005, 02:09 PM
2:08 pm. 10-24

Well, looks like we are out of the woods on this one. We NEVER LOST POWER!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: I can't believe it! No damage! It's still windy and gray outside, but the rain has stopped and the wind is way less intense.

I was used to last year, when south central FL was one giant generator "hum" :rolleyes: after all these hurricanes. Only a minor outage in the south end of Highlands County. We fared really well. Hope everyone here in FL is doing OK, and thanks for all the member support and kind wishes for us Floridians.

Banage
10-25-2005, 03:36 PM
If you all ever feel like a dumb moment, tale a picture of the funnel, i never ever seen one, dont get hurt for me though, Glad yall are safe.

250r'en +TCB
10-25-2005, 03:42 PM
It's up here in New England now!!!! I guess when it hit the jet stream traveling up the coast the thing as traveling a 50+mph up the coast!!!!!!

Rm250RF900R
10-25-2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah I'm about 40 miles from Boston. We've had wind gusts up to I would say 45 mph. It poured all day. No damage to anything which is good. But I don't think my yard can take anymore water. We also have like 5 warnings for wind, wind, flooding, more flooding, and guess what. Even more flooding. They also say were getting some snow after midnight tonight. Should be cool.

max
10-26-2005, 07:44 AM
can anyone tell me if there was any substantial damage to the Keys. im suppose to get married there in march 06. heard some rumors that it was going to get hit. thanks max

Billy Golightly
10-26-2005, 09:16 AM
It got some damage but nothing serious max. I'm sure they'll have it all cleaned up where you can't even tell the difference before Christmas

max
10-26-2005, 03:15 PM
thanks for the reply. thats a big relief. when we get closer i will post up. i would like to meet up with any of the florida crew just to shoot the crap while im down there.
max