PDA

View Full Version : I survived Hurricane Wilma............

Mike Fort Laud
11-02-2005, 08:59 PM
I am back. We were hit pretty good down here. It has been 10 days now and still no power. I am running the house on a generator. I have no power or water at work. My DSL just came back today so I can use my computer now. My house has no damage other that tree damage. I lost part of the roof at work. Things just really suck. I was in the court trial for the guy that stabbed me and killed my buddy for two weeks and two days later the storm hit. So things have been screwed up for me for about a month now. I don't think I will make the Rumble in Dixie now. I bought a short track kit for the occasion and now I may resell it before I even put it on. See the pictures for more. I have not had a computer for 10 days so some dick on ebay gave me my first negative feedback because I did not respond to him. He ruined my perfect 100%. These pictures are my yard and 4 different tour boats.

Yardbird
11-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Wow that's a cool pic showing that pine tree with all the limbs snapped off.

Vealmonkey
11-02-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm glad to hear your OK. I have a buddy in Hollywood, Fl and he says the power is on in spots all over the place. He said they had to boil water for a week or so. I hope everything can work out for you.

wheelie king
11-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Hang in there, Mike. If you need some supplies (or anything) from Central FL, feel free to holler at me and we'll figure something out. We'll miss you at the "Rumble" . Good luck, man.