PDA

View Full Version : All original 250R, I never knew they came in a 310 version from Honda

thefox
11-08-2005, 12:00 AM
I guess all original has a different meaning to this guy then to me. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-250R-MINT-310cc-MINT-ALL-ORIGINAL-HONDA-250R-ATC-Motorcycle-3-WHEELER-BIKE1985-TRIKE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6708QQitemZ458777 2541QQrdZ1

350Xhilaration
11-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Talk about contradicting oneself....What an idiot.
"PERFECT MINT CONDITION...Plastics have minor crack in backside."
"FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, or call to arrange frieght shipping."
"...for local pick-up only, or call to arrange frieght shipping."

250r'en +TCB
11-08-2005, 07:18 AM
^^^lol I know what an idiot

oh and by the way thefox, they didn't come from the factory with 310cc!!! It says in the description he had it installed a couple months ago.....read

LonesomeTriZ
11-08-2005, 08:36 AM
I know with the older air cooled R's The big bore kit was an option. If they did it for them they must have done it for the Water colled R's as well. By the way, I am not trying to help this idiot out, he is certainly a *******. But as far as Honda is concerned that is what I know. If I am wrong feel free to correct me.

thefox
11-08-2005, 09:54 AM
^^^lol I know what an idiot

oh and by the way thefox, they didn't come from the factory with 310cc!!! It says in the description he had it installed a couple months ago.....read

:lol: I know I was just being sarcastic. That’s why I said "I guess all original has a different meaning to this guy then to me." in my first post (did you read that?) I am just surprised that there are so many people out there that describe their machines as all original but then have a list of aftermarket parts they put on right after saying it. How much more non-original can you get then a 310 kit.

LonesomeTriZ
11-08-2005, 10:01 AM
I just sent him this question:

"I am hoping you could clear up some information for me. Your posting reads “all original” yet judging by the photographs and your posting there are several aftermarket parts on this machine. Not to mention the engine work that has been done to it. This obviously contradicts the “all original” statement. I am very interested in your machine, could you please clarify what you meant by “all original” Thanks."

bigredhead
11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
lol.. the reply should be good !! hahahaha..

says it was BORED to 310..... helloooo last bore.. if that's even possible.

cracked plastics... does include spare rims.. and so far the price is not outragous.. but jeeeez..

LonesomeTriZ
11-08-2005, 01:24 PM
This is the response I recieved from my question.

"Its obvious that the bike has some aftermarket parts on it. It has original frame, plastics, seat,and wheels. "

Any suggestions on how I should respond?:lol: What a dumb ass.:rolleyes:

Dammit!
11-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Tell him you'll send him some All Original cash for it (except for the legal tender part).

LonesomeTriZ
11-08-2005, 09:39 PM
:lol: That is funny as hell. I might do that.