PDA

View Full Version : Don't you guys love scamers?

AirManCam
11-13-2005, 11:27 AM
For all of you that don't know, I'm trying to sell my 350x, and heres an email from someone I suspected to be a scammer, and yeah, he was..so I decided to have some fun..lol.

Hello,
Thanks for the mail.I am okay with the price and i am willing to buy.I would be issuing and sending to you a cheque of $20,000 after you might sent to me this informations:

YOUR NAME IN FULL --------------------
ADDRESS ------------------------
STATE------------------------------
CITY-------------------------------
ZIP CODE-----------------------
COUNTRY------------------------
CELL,HOME AND OFFICE PHONE NUMBER---------------------

The cheque is for you to deduct the money for the HONDA�ATC�350X�1986 and send the balance to the shipping company in Uk for the shippment of the HONDA�ATC�350X�1986 .So if you are okay with this arrangement send the informations for payment. You dont worried your self about the shipping ok.I await your response.
Thanks and God bless
Regards
mr Kelvin
Josh <airmancam@earthlink.net> wrote:

16,000 is my last price..haha.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 12, 2005 4:47 AM
To: Josh
Subject: price needed?

Hello
Thanks for the mail . i will like you to know that am intrested in your HONDA�ATC�350X�1986. so i will like you to give me the last asking price so that i can make the payment on time ok.Hope to read from you soon.
Regards
Mr kelvin

Josh wrote:
Hey, im open to all offers. Its an 86 in great condition, it has a durablue axle, .190 rims, razr tires, racing handlebars, and a complete cobra exhaust, k&n airfilter,a nd jetted..heres some pics.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 11, 2005 4:38 AM
To: airmancam@earthlink.net
Subject: HONDA�ATC�350X�1986

I'm interested in the HONDA�ATC�350X�1986 listed on MonkeyAds.com. Please email me at your earliest convenience. Thank You
Sellers: Beware of Cashier Check Fraud and Overseas Shipping Scams. Reduce the risk of fraud and use a reputable escrow service like www.escrow.com
Copyright 2003 MonkeyAds.com MonkeyAds is owned and operated by the Want Ad Digest, Inc.
My Email: q_aguns2005@yahoo.com
Sender IP Address: 196.1.176.54

3 weelin geezer
11-13-2005, 10:08 PM
16,000 seems a fair price to me. I collect phony international cheques (not checks these are american) so have him send you one then claim you never got it so he has to send you another thereby wasting his money sending it.:lol: Make it speedy delivery or overnight to make it more interesting. I give them phony bank information that I just make up. Never had one write me back. :banned: