PDA

View Full Version : ATCRYDER! or ROB! witch eer one you prefer

mudfreak99
02-20-2003, 11:26 PM
and I waited a month to get it. I realize this isn't your fault, but I pray you got insurance.

ATCRYDER
02-20-2003, 11:48 PM
Unbeliavable, Josh.

We didnt get insurance because remember I told you we would ship it the absolute cheapest way so it didnt cost you barely anything?.

Do me a favor and look at: When it was shipped (i certainly dont rememeber) and then if it went to any other cities before it got to you. It couldve have taken THAT long to get fromt he east coast to KY. 5-7 days. No way it shouldve taken 3 weeks.

Im goin to the USPS Saturday to send stuff, we'll see what can be done.

If nothing...which I assume....Ill either refund your money....or replace it real cheap with the other ive got here.

on a lighter note: did the model car atleast make it in one piece? ;)

Rob112@nycap.rr.com

freaksfix
02-21-2003, 12:05 AM
UPS insures everything up to $100, anything over that cost extra....

ATCRYDER
02-21-2003, 12:07 AM
Thanks Freaks but I dont use UPS.

200x Basket
02-21-2003, 01:02 AM
and I waited a month to get it. I realize this isn't your fault, but I pray you got insurance.

it looks like you got bit by your own past :D

I am just going to reaspond to the above statement about me.
This guy asked me if I would like to trade my parts for the carb (and yes I did post that hear) so I said yea sure, thats cool. He sent the carb and we agreed that when I got it I would send the brakes. I recieved the carb and was told by e-mail that it was "like new" same as the previous statement... I got the carb and the slide it self could hardly move, and the bowl was so corroded that it had to be PRYED off with a hammer and screw driver... after the bowl was taken off the inside of it was so bad I couldn't even get the main jet out, so I dipped it in acid, and then soaked it in kerosene... after theis and alot of scrubbing with a tooth brush the carb became almost functional. but hey i couldn't complain, it was for a rear brake set up.
So I went ahead and mailed him the brake setup, and I admitt yea I probably goofed when I didn't get it insured... and i can except that. we wait and wait and he tells me like a month later that it hadn't arrived. i adsured him that I sent it. so I told him I would send th money. But I never did because I figure, why should i be out the brakes, and another 50 bucks? ain't my fault the package never got to him. and so we talked and decided i would send the carb back. I didn't do that either because I have no proof that he never recieved the brakes and i wasn't going to loose both of them and come out with nothing.
And as far as him thinking that I was avoiding him when he signed on, that is total bull... I don't even notice when he signs on seeming how I don't know his screen name on here, and I have ALWAYS replyed to every e-mail recieved by anyone....
Thanks for letting me speak my peice Howdy.

als250
02-21-2003, 02:36 AM
OH SH1T!!! Here we go again!!! :-P

200x Basket
02-21-2003, 02:55 AM
i never totally go away :-D i think it is funny how life can bite you in the ass. treat others the way you would want to be treated, my mom taught me that at an early age. it has helped me in relationships, business, and made me sucessful!!!!

Howdy
02-21-2003, 09:28 AM
Now this is a sign of a good Seller:

If nothing...which I assume....Ill either refund your money....or replace it real cheap with the other ive got here.

Rob112@nycap.rr.com

ATCRYDER The sign of a good seller here!!! :clap :clap :Beerchug

Now if the other person ( in the other transaction 200x Basket is refering to ) involved would make things right then it could go away. ( I am sure other people feel the same way ).

Now on a USPS note. I sent a payment to Skippy for some stuff last year and it took 3-4 weeks for him to get it. I bought some other items off him and just to be 100% sure I sent the payment via next day air mail. That one made it with no problem.

TimSr
02-21-2003, 11:20 AM
All I can say is, to those who insist on using the "cheapest method" i.e. USPS, is it really worth this aggravation caused by not having tracking? 97% of all serious mail order businesses use a non-govt major carrier such as UPS, Fedex, etc. for a reason. There is never any question about when a package was shipped, where it went, how long it took between stops, and what time it arrived at its destination. TRACKING. Its worth the extra dollar or two! Youll never hear the "I shipped it/I never got it" argument from anybody dealing with me, because if tracking and verification costs too much for the buyer, they can buy from somebody else. MY Ebay feedback rating speaks for itself. I would also suggest checking ANY board member's Ebay feedback before deciding if doing business with them over this board is a good idea. Also be sure to check feedback they have left about others. If that were done in this particular case, this outcome should be of no surprise to anyone.

J.D.
02-21-2003, 11:26 AM
I'm a good guy to deal with, I have 21 positive feedbacks and zero negative! Should be about 30 positive but people are too cheap to leave me good feedback when I do for them. :rolleyes:

ATCRYDER
02-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Now this is a sign of a good Seller:

Rob112@nycap.rr.com

ATCRYDER The sign of a good seller here!!! :clap :clap :Beerchug

I appreciate the good word, Howdy. I try. ;)

mike from long island
02-21-2003, 02:14 PM
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: GET A TRACKING # GET A TRACKING # GET A TRACKING # GET A TRACKING # GET A TRACKING # GET GET A TRACKING #A TRACKING # GET A TRACKING # GET A TRACKING # THEN YOU CAN WATCH THE ITEM. NO MISTAKE IF THE OTHER SELLER DOENST GET THE PART. i do it and never again do i need to think ill get screwed but thats just me