PDA

View Full Version : found 350x engine parts on ebay

350Xriderxxx
11-15-2005, 01:05 AM
i found somebody on ebay selling engine parts for the 350x, they look to have some pretty nice parts, I was needing a cylinder head for my trike. Have any of you guys dealt with them before?

http://stores.ebay.com/CDB-MotorSports-Inc_Honda-ATC350X_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Howdy
11-15-2005, 10:28 AM
I think he is way over priced on most of his stuff. $500 for a cylinder head? WAY too much IMO.

Howdy

chris200x
11-15-2005, 10:47 AM
holey smokes!!! :eek: That dude is smoking crack! :lol: His prices are too high. Put a want add in the classifieds here or look else where. You could get a whole motor for that price!

:welcome:

LOl... after looking through some of his auctions it seems like he wants $400 for cracked engine cases... what a clown! :rolleyes: :crazy:

lisnup65
11-15-2005, 03:38 PM
I agree his prices are high, but unless you have a stache of them(Howdy), they are not easy to come by. So supply and demand rules apply here. I have worked on a few 350x's in the past year and they really needed head replacement as the journals were grooved to hell. When you cant find them cheap, what do you do?

Howdy
11-15-2005, 04:21 PM
I agree his prices are high, but unless you have a stache of them(Howdy), they are not easy to come by. So supply and demand rules apply here. I have worked on a few 350x's in the past year and they really needed head replacement as the journals were grooved to hell. When you cant find them cheap, what do you do?

Our stash: It took many many years and lots of hard work to find and buy the parts and machines we have. Seeing a starting price of $500 for a head is a new one to me though. Heck, at $500 a head I could be tempted to sell 1 or 2. lol
But cheaper good ones are out there. So keep watching Ebay, and do some searching on the net and locally.
Howdy

lisnup65
11-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Our stash: It took many many years and lots of hard work to find and buy the parts and machines we have. Seeing a starting price of $500 for a head is a new one to me though. Heck, at $500 a head I could be tempted to sell 1 or 2. lol
But cheaper good ones are out there. So keep watching Ebay, and do some searching on the net and locally.
Howdy

I know! It was just a sarcastic joke!;)

It all depends on how quickly someone wants to be back up and running.