PDA

View Full Version : Theft !!!!..... !@##$

bigredhead
11-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Well ..

Went to bed around midnight last night.

At 3am. the dog was barking and woke me up... and she kept at it even after i told her to shut the hell up.. so i gave in and got up.... dragged my ass to the side door.. put her on her leash..

She went to the side of the garage and sat there for a while.. then eventually went to the back yard and had a piss..

Then i had to force her back in.. not very happy to be outside in my underwear at 3am... ya know.. -4 c ... :lol:

I get a call at 7 AM this morning from the neighbor..

" Hey G .. Someone broke into our garage.. the quad is GONE !! ".. :eek:

They came thru the next street over.. went thru the back yard. crawled against the house's siding and pushed the motion light up so that it would not go off..

Vice-gripped the door handle open.. EMPTIED THE GAS CANISTERS INTO THE BIKE... took the 4 brand new tires ( he got 4 ITP rims with bear claws extra when he got the bike .. 2005 Suzuki Kingquad 700 !! ) one helmet and a pair of cheap speakers !!!....

Opened the garage door and pushed it thru the back yard.. thru the neighbors yard and left with it.

:mad:

!@#%^Q#$^@#%&@#%& Thieves.......

I had to apologize to the dog this morning.. gave her 2 big beef treats !

slow200s
11-18-2005, 11:01 AM
oh man, hope you had insurance on it and that they get cought!

bigredhead
11-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Let me say this again... " NOT MY TRIKE.. IT WAS MY NEIGHBORS QUAD !!! "..

if it was my trike.. this post would have had a different tone !!!! trust me !

Lomax
11-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Damn that sucks, Lets everyone know how easy it can happen to them. Sounds like they knew where to look and knew exactlly how to get it.

bigredhead
11-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Just talked to the neighbor a few minutes ago... he called the cops and filed a report.

Cop says they went thru all the barns and garages on the street last night.. and picked his to hit.

Very good chance they could be back for more.. i just went and got myslef a few motion alarms for the windows.. and am angle ironing the windows on top of that tonight,.

Makes me paranoid damit... i can't insure my trike for theft.. even if i wanted to. argh..

hoser
11-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Hope they catch the mutts!

atctim
11-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Keep your firearms handy too!!!!!

bigredhead
11-18-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't do guns and knives.. never know when you might open a can of HIV.!

But.. mr. louisville or 9 Iron is always happy to play !

Banage
11-18-2005, 05:19 PM
hahaha MR. Louicville. Man i hope your negibor gets his stuff back. And noone else gets hit. Thats why i trained my PitBull the meaning of the wistle to come back and the meaning of the words Get Him. Plus i got 3 paintball guns sitting next to full hoppers and co2 canasters so i look for the sob that is pink and green

Rm250RF900R
11-18-2005, 05:20 PM
I think a blow to the head with a baseball bat will do the trick. Sorry for the thieft. I've been real paranoid also because this town is going to hell and we have too many toys that are worth so much around here. Kobota tractor was $13,000 new. All the motorcycles, dirtbikes, 2001 Mustang cobra ect. We had a dirtbike stolen about 5 years ago. I know who it was but the cops wouldn't do anything about it :mad:

nouseforaname90
11-18-2005, 07:03 PM
hahaha MR. Louicville. Man i hope your negibor gets his stuff back. And noone else gets hit. Thats why i trained my PitBull the meaning of the wistle to come back and the meaning of the words Get Him. Plus i got 3 paintball guns sitting next to full hoppers and co2 canasters so i look for the sob that is pink and green

If anyone ever steals my trikes, I have plenty of guns handy to stop them. The first line of defense would be my paintball gun. If they attempted to steal it, they would be looking down an automatic paint-slinger that is loaded with 200 rounds ready to shoot 18 balls a second at them when I squeeze that trigger. And if they decide to run, I have the Flatline for a little extra length so I can get a few extra good shots in.
The second line of defense would be to get out the .243 that I use in deer season that I have shot in for 100 yards and can hit a penny at that distance (no joke.. I was surprised myself.. lol), so all I would have to do if he was 300 yards out is to aim a little high (say the middle of his butt), and pull that trigger and his nads are gone. I'm sure he won't go much further. And even if he does, I can follow the blood/semen trail.

Kintore
11-19-2005, 10:03 AM
If anyone ever steals my trikes, I have plenty of guns handy to stop them. The first line of defense would be my paintball gun. If they attempted to steal it, they would be looking down an automatic paint-slinger that is loaded with 200 rounds ready to shoot 18 balls a second at them when I squeeze that trigger. And if they decide to run, I have the Flatline for a little extra length so I can get a few extra good shots in.

Ah good old tippmans eh! A-5 or 98 with R/T?
I have my PMI EVO standing loaded by my window in my room, 18 bps+ but im afraid I would hit my trike, shear volume= crappy accuracy lol

Sorry to hear about that BRH, make sure to lock up tight and get the dog to watch over your place when your not home and even if you are. Why cant you insure for theft?
I got fire, theft, liabilty and collsion on mine.

ATC crazy
11-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Why would you shoot him with a paintball gun? He can still run off unphased.
My first line of defense would be my Chinese SKS with hollow-points...That way I know he will be 6 feet under!

bigredhead
11-19-2005, 11:28 AM
no amount of money is worth a life...

Severe pain however.. and then justice is a whole different thing...

I really don't think i'd want to shoot to kill anyone.. no matter what. I"d rather inflict maximum pain.. wait t'il they come to.. start over again a few times. etc.... then call the cops.. and let them call an ambulance.

I talked to a cop when i got broken into a few years back at my previous residence.. he said the thief could sue me for assault.. but if it's in " Self Defence " .. and it went to court.. the cop would back the home owner 100 %

ATC crazy
11-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Thats where you and I have a difference of opinion. That kind of low-life scum does not deserve to breathe the air on this planet. He will be in jail for 4 months and then he will be right back out on the streets doing the same damn thing he was before.
If I catch someone on my property when they are not supposed to be...stealing!, then they will be leaving in a body bag. Period.

nouseforaname90
11-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Ah good old tippmans eh! A-5 or 98 with R/T?
I have my PMI EVO standing loaded by my window in my room, 18 bps+ but im afraid I would hit my trike, shear volume= crappy accuracy lol

Sorry to hear about that BRH, make sure to lock up tight and get the dog to watch over your place when your not home and even if you are. Why cant you insure for theft?
I got fire, theft, liabilty and collsion on mine.

98. My brother has an A-5, and it is so bulky and heavy and un-upgradeable that I would choose my 98 Custom over it anyday. And yes R/T, along with a whole slew of upgrades. The R/T is maxed out at 24 bps, I believe. But I figured I would be generous and say it shoots 18 bps because I have never actually tried to figure out the BPS.
And I would not be afraid to hit my trike. lol. For 1, the Flatline is very accurate and its not one of thoe "sheer volume=crappy accuracy" guns. It is very accurate even when shooting 18-20+ bps. Not to mention I wouldn't be afraid of hitting my trike. I'm sure it could stand up to it.
And whoever that is up there that said a paintball gun would not phase them, I'd love to see you get shot ANYWHERE with even 20 paintballs and see how you feel after that. You will be VERY sore. I'm sure that I would hit the theif with alot more than 20 balls, too.

ATC crazy
11-20-2005, 09:26 PM
And whoever that is up there that said a paintball gun would not phase them, I'd love to see you get shot ANYWHERE with even 20 paintballs and see how you feel after that. You will be VERY sore. I'm sure that I would hit the theif with alot more than 20 balls, too.

I have a 98C with the Flatline Barrel System on it, and I have been shot by it from a distance of around 20' before.

If you have any ounce of manly-hood in you, you will be able to turn and run. Thieves are human too...their adrenalin will be running, so they wont feel the pain until later on.

RedRider_AK
11-20-2005, 09:37 PM
but im afraid I would hit my trike
Dont you just HATE those cheap paper frames they used to put on stock Hondas... :lol:

short4stuff
11-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Thats where you and I have a difference of opinion. That kind of low-life scum does not deserve to breathe the air on this planet. He will be in jail for 4 months and then he will be right back out on the streets doing the same damn thing he was before.
If I catch someone on my property when they are not supposed to be...stealing!, then they will be leaving in a body bag. Period.

And I believe you'll be in jail after that..

Sorry to hear that bigredhead.. Have you seen anything suspesious (sp??) resently? seems like they may have scoped the place out before.

RedRider_AK
11-20-2005, 09:45 PM
And I believe you'll be in jail after that...
I agree. ATC Crazy, youre actually going to blow someones head off even though they dont threaten your wellbeing at all, theyre just taking/about to take some of your property... I dont think thats entirely legal. Defense of ones property is important, but it only goes so far. Your onesided view on things really doesnt make sense.