PDA

View Full Version : Check this out !. new car !

bigredhead
11-18-2005, 01:09 PM
New car !!!..

Very cool ! :cool:

nouseforaname90
11-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Isn't that the car commercial that they made in Britain and they couldn't show it on TV because there is a "mysterious" white mist following the car after it comes out of the trees?? A car full of people (3 children and a woman I believe) crashed into a tree and died a few months before the shooting of that video. They believed that the white mist was the spirits or ghosts of the people that died there. I don't know if I beleive it or not, but watch closely as the car comes out of the trees and you can see it. You have to watch really closely though or you will miss it. It is VERY faint.
But that car isn't NEW. It's been out for a few months now, but it is still cool. I personally like the end of the commerical.

twgranger
11-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Mother ******!!!:banned:

Banage
11-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Mother ******!!!:banned:

hahahhaahahhhahahahhahahahha:w00t: :w00t: there is too many of them out there. When the star of the show was gone, i expected that. Plus 20 seconds long gave it away

Rm250RF900R
11-18-2005, 05:23 PM
You got me! ******!!!!! :lol: As for the mist, yeah I see it. Thats kinda freaky isn't it.

BigGreenMachine
11-18-2005, 05:35 PM
seen that ** so I knew what was coming when i seen the damn car but the story nouseforaname90 told is what made me d/l it...haha nice

denn
11-18-2005, 06:45 PM
((Don't Bypass the Word Filter!))

nouseforaname90
11-18-2005, 06:54 PM
You got me! ******!!!!! :lol: As for the mist, yeah I see it. Thats kinda freaky isn't it.

Actually there is no mist. I just made up that story to make you all stare at the screen so you would get scared shitless. I saw that probably about 2 years ago, so I knew what to expect. And I figured noone would be scared with the "New Car" description bigredhead gave, so I made it juicy.

Wickedfinger
11-19-2005, 02:35 PM
.... he got you twice!!!! ....lol. Thats been around for a while - thankfully I remembered it at the last second .............:lol: