PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot vid shot at ATVNY

YAMAHA_Jim
11-24-2005, 11:03 AM
Supposedly, Theres a mini bigfoot hanging around at ATVNY. I found this in my newspaper today.

http://www.recordonline.com/archive/2005/11/24/bigfoot0.htm

The video is here http://bfro.net/ (NY baby footage) Looks to me like a leaf dangling from a spider/catepillar web a few feet behind the guy being filmed.Every few seconds a breeze moves it around and it appears as something in the trees.A few seconds later the movement in the trees appears to be caused by the camera.If something of that size were in the trees, the branches would be moving alot more. I'm not saying the vid is fake,but it deserves a better explanation than bigfoot.

I used to race at Lembo Lake alot.I live an hour away from atvny. The only thing I've ever seen hanging from the trees there was a motorcycle. A rider jumped out of a gravel pit and landed in the top of an apple tree.He was OK but couldnt finish the race(hare scramble) because his bike was stuck about 20' off the ground :)
I spend alot of time in the woods locally riding and hiking.I've never seen anything that looks like bigfoot.No tracks,hair,markings,poop etc.I'm not saying he doesnt exist,but he definately doesn't live around here.
What do you think?

Tri-ZNate
11-24-2005, 11:47 AM
I'll let you know in 2½ hours. Right now from that pic it looks like its gonna be very unlikely its big foot.

1984kxtTECATE
11-24-2005, 12:07 PM
Have you ever noticed every "bigfoot" video out there is always very low in qualitiy and only a brief look at it.

Dammit!
11-24-2005, 12:27 PM
I don't think it's something caught in a web and blowing in the wind. It starts from the left side of those trees and makes it's way all the way to the other side. I have a very HQ lcd monitor so I can see it pretty well. Here's what's odd. Like was mentioned, the branches don't move from this thing swinging on it. At the same time, if it was something blowing in the wind, you'd think some movement from that would be noticable. There's no branches blowing in the wind even in the trees closer to the camera.

Most likely conclusion, it's a small chimp that got loose either from a private pet owner or a exotic pet dealer or something, or it was added in there digitally to stir up some controversey. It's so low quality and far away, it would be easy to fake.

Edit: how these loons jumped straight to a freakin' bigfoot is beyond me.

YAMAHA_Jim
11-24-2005, 12:47 PM
I've seen leaves hanging from a single strand of a web hanging from high up in the tree and they blow back and forth a few feet,,kinda like an inch worm.The slightest breeze is enough to move the leaf but not the branches in the trees.I'm not saying 100% thats what this is, thats the first thting I thought of. Being that this was filmed in the dark, its hard to tell what it is.

Jason Hall
11-24-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't know YAMAHA Jim I lived in N.Y in the Sullivan county area until I was 22. I lived on South RD, Real close to the Town of Mamakating little league field. We were on the out scirts of the basher kill. There was an older lady that lived rite neer the edge of the swamp. My grand mother said the lady had tape recordings of noises that she swore were of bigfoot. I know there are alot of bear in that area, but you never know.