PDA

View Full Version : Christmas shopping

smokinwrench
11-25-2005, 05:53 AM
It is 3:45 and my wife just headed for WalMart. She wasn't going to do the early shopping thing this year but she fell asleep early last night. She just happened to wake up a bit ago and decided to go shopping.

I done the early WalMart shopping thing for the first time a couple years ago. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. People with 20-30 crock pots, 20 dvd players, etc. Seems to me some people just loose all common sence when it comes to buying for christmas. My wife is just going for a couple game boys and cabbage patch dolls. Should save us about $80 over the regular price.

Derrick Adams
11-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Yup, My wife left with my wallet at 4:00am. Crazy!

thefox
11-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Yeah I went out to Best Buy this morning for the slime chance they would have the computer I wanted. I got there at 4:30 and they were out, they dont even open until 5:00 not too suprising I guess.

ScottZJ
11-25-2005, 10:27 AM
I am staying as far away from shopping malls as I can. In fact I think I am hitting the woods soon.

bigredhead
11-25-2005, 10:28 AM
You guys talkin AM ????????

wtf.. your all nuts.

Howdy
11-25-2005, 10:43 AM

wtf.. your all nuts.

Some of the better deals can be found EARLY in the morning. How ever I hate shopping with a huge crowd, so I decided not to go. Besides we are having a ThanksGiving get together here for my inlaws today. Oh, did I mention I am doing the cooking? Turkey and ALL the trimmings. The bad news is I'm still stuffed from yesterday. lol
Howdy

MTS
11-25-2005, 10:49 AM

wtf.. your all nuts.
I agree...lmao i dont even think walmart opens that early here think its like 8 or something :lol: :crazy:

bigredhead
11-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Me and the guys do our yearly " December 22nd shopping " .. we go to the mall.. everyone has 10 minutes to find what they can.... then we go to the tittie bar !!!.. beer and boobs.. gotta love it.

Wickedfinger
11-25-2005, 06:14 PM
We opened our doors at 5:30 am this morning (I'm a store manager for Home Depot) - by 6:00 I was getting screamed at because we were completely sold out of two Black Friday, while supplies last "feature items". Retail is just soooooo rewarding this time of year and all you people are obnoxious kindergardeners ............ lol.

OldSchoolin86
11-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Three words........ On Line Shopping. :)

1984kxtTECATE
11-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Three words........ On Line Shopping. :)

AMEN to that, ive already oredered soem gifts, as well as some gifts for me, lmfao. Actually just stuff I need to get my 4x4 runnin.

edog
11-25-2005, 09:06 PM
Walmarts here are open 24 hours 7 days a week.God bless america.

LonesomeTriZ
11-25-2005, 09:52 PM
I think the day after Thanksgiving does for women what Trikefest does for us.:w00t:

ATC crazy
11-27-2005, 12:24 PM
I do all my shopping on Dec. 23-24 with my dad. Takes us about an hour to do everything at one or two stores. :D

el Pollo
11-27-2005, 08:21 PM
We opened our doors at 5:30 am this morning (I'm a store manager for Home Depot) - by 6:00 I was getting screamed at because we were completely sold out of two Black Friday, while supplies last "feature items". Retail is just soooooo rewarding this time of year and all you people are obnoxious kindergardeners ............ lol.

Oh good grief!! Retail does have it's bad days. I am an assistant manager at Discount Tire Company. And Friday was horrible. People were yelling and cussing at me for quoting 30 minutes to repair a tire!! They couldn't understand why they had to wait so long (despite a showroom FULL of people and a parking lot FULL of vehicles). :crazy:

And my wife told me that she went to Wally World to do some shopping, and watched people shove eachother and swing at eachother for the dumbest of reasons.

This is why I do my shopping the week before Christmas. And I wrap everything on the 23rd...