PDA

View Full Version : Cheep ATC90 project ($65) needs somebody's help MD

grundlegrabber
11-27-2005, 12:30 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-3-Wheeler-Parts-Bike-70-or-90_W0QQitemZ4593706720QQcategoryZ43981QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

Vealmonkey
11-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm.......:naughty:

phreakboy
11-27-2005, 08:18 PM
:twisted: :beer :naughty:
Hmmmmmmmmm.......:naughty:

Grrrr stay away, I have been watching it, and I am in taneytown all the time.:mad:

Vealmonkey
11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I need an engine and other bits for a nicholson frame I just picked up. I thought it was an auction, Highest bidder and all that.

Howdy
11-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Not to make anyone upset, but it is listed on Ebay, and the last I checked Ebay is a Public Auction site. If someone gets upset because he was outbid by another forum member then so be it.
FYI, Members bidding against other members happens all the time ( Ebay and other sites ). I have been out bid many times, and I have outbid others many times. I know of at least 5 auctions in the past 2 weeks that I was watching that had 3WW member bidding against 3WW member. I was going to bid but the price went higher than I felt the auctions were worth. You 2 both seem to want the machine, so let the Highest bidder win.

There is NO reason to get upset because another forum member outbids you, ( it's going to happen sooner or later ).
Howdy

phreakboy
11-28-2005, 08:16 AM
You guys should realize that I was only kidding, I am watching it, I would mainly love to have the rear fenders and seat off of it, I never get upset if I get out bid because I am a big seller on ebay also and I know that I certainly like my stuff to go for good money so I never try to shy someone else away from others auctions, now if nobody see's it that great for me but if I get outbid then thats the way it goes, because they must have wanted a little more than me.

Vealmonkey if you win and want to sell a couple things off of it, just let me know I need fenders,seat, kill switch, and hand brake.

Vealmonkey
11-28-2005, 09:54 AM
What year fenders and seat? I have some off of a 1985. I also have a new fiberglass rear fender that I need to get a mold made of. You know anyone who makes fiberglass molds?

phreakboy
11-28-2005, 02:35 PM
I really need one for my US90, which is not an easy find, but I was hoping that I could make those work for now, I used to know someone that could do molds, but havent spoken to them in awhile so I will have to try and get in touch with them.

Vealmonkey
11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
It's not an early atc90 fender, it is a stylized later 90, early 110 style. I got it really cheap, it has never been drilled or mounted on a trike. Most people talk about painting, what better to paint than fiberglass. And if I could at least make myself copies, I could get a couple of my older aftermarket frames going.

cragster
11-28-2005, 08:45 PM
theres a rear green us90 rear fender on ebay also...says nos but it aint got a wrapper on it. dont know the # thoguh....sorry