PDA

View Full Version : You just GOT TO, HAVE TO, check out this DUMPSTER sight!

Huffa
11-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Somehow I stumbled upon it and it is hilarious what people find. So there are 1000's of people like me :crazy: out there! Makes me feel good! :lol:

..........but I'm just mainly into bikes and trikes.

Have fun and you may even find something you like!

I only have been on it for 5 minutes so didn't check it out real thourough yet.

http://www.dumpsterworld.com/index.php

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 02:51 AM
ok dude spent about 20 min on that site the people were talking about eating food out of the trash. That was enough for me. In this life you have to have standards. These people have the internet so you make the call here. Have the internet or eat food out of a trash can. If this decision is hard for anyone please buy a gun and go hunt a wild animal. There is a reason that these things are in the trash thats because they are trash. That site wanted to make me puke. I'll never understand some people I guess.

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 02:57 AM
and on another note If I ever saw anyone digging through my trash I would probobly make them a sandwich or somthing and telll them to get lost. This is for bums and such who dont have a choice. These people are ploting and skeeming about how and where to find the best food in the trash. For this I have no respect and or pitty. And keep in mind these people are paying for the internet and computers. and one of them is paying to host a message board about digging around in the trash lookin for food.

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 03:11 AM
ok here is the kicker these people dig through trash and then sell it to each other. Im done I have blocked that site from my computer. My blood pressure is rising to fast.

1984kxtTECATE
11-29-2005, 03:27 AM
Well from the sounds of it from your perspective XD, Huffa found the perfect sight for himself, lmao

Huffa
11-29-2005, 07:16 AM
Well I only went on it for 10 minutes and didn't find anything like that.

All that I saw was some pretty good stuff, nothing that interested me so far, but I only looked 10 minutes.

Where are the trash -food eaters? That's pretty sad.

bigredhead
11-29-2005, 09:41 AM
I saw a special on TV not long ago about the dumpster food thing... pretty disgusting but there are all sorts of people out there..

Some restaurants throw out food that's really not rotten and totally consumable, and the point of those who were being interviewed , tho i don't agree with their thoughts.. they claim that it's their way to save mother nature by recycling and what not.

Different strokes huh

83200e
11-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Your not into shopping carts yet are you Huffa?:p

bigredhead
11-29-2005, 11:32 AM
http://www.bicyclelaneindustries.com/bli/cartbike/

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Huffa
11-29-2005, 12:59 PM
http://www.bicyclelaneindustries.com/bli/cartbike/

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny, actually quite cool! :beer

Huffa
11-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Your not into shopping carts yet are you Huffa?:p

No, I have a 4 X 8 trailer. :lol:

edog
11-29-2005, 01:39 PM
I am now a member.Can't wait to dumpster dive.:crazy:

Man over board.:w00t: :w00t: :Bounce :Bounce

Huffa
11-29-2005, 06:36 PM
ok here is the kicker these people dig through trash and then sell it to each other. Im done I have blocked that site from my computer. My blood pressure is rising to fast.

So let me get this straight............. say you post on classifieds you need forks for a 200X.

I come back and say I have a sweet pair for $25 that I found being thrown out in a dumpster .

With your attitude you would not take them because they were to be thrown out?

I find nothing wrong what so ever with finding trash and reselling it. If it works and is functiona, the way the part was designed to be, I sure don't call it trash!

Reason alot of things are thrown out is because we live in a "Throw it away" society and no one knows how to fix the item. Those are the smart ones, that can take junk and recylcle it or fix it, putting it to good use again.

The other smart ones are the ones that buy Honda's and don't need to go dumpster diving :lol:

edog
11-29-2005, 07:02 PM
I found a perfect 100,000 BTU Reedy Heater at the dump today.

3 weelin geezer
11-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Ok, I have to admit that eating food out of a possibly roach infested dumpster is disgusting but sometimes people don't have a choice or can't figure out another way to satisfy their hunger. Take this poor guy that I saw in san diego rooting through the bin near a naval base. They say he used paint and was not all there. I don't think that guy will ever hold a job much less be in any position to buy food at vons to eat. Hell, I don't think he could even talk anymore. I would have offered him some clean food if I had some at the time. Now as for the trike stuff and such, I guess I can be called guilty of taking stuff myself. One time I found a perfectly good cassette player at a car wash. Another time, I found someones wallet with money. Or a fishing rod. I think I still have that somewhere. How about the time when some kids hid some bb guns in one? ( I think I just dreamed that one.) If its good enough for this guy its good enough for me.....to an extent.
:w00t:

85hondaatc125m
11-29-2005, 08:17 PM
The dump is a good um...store too, Ive got a couple bikes from there that could either be parts bikes or bikes I could get working! Dont come and check my garbage though, all you will find is dog crap and cat crap, and that wouldnt be much of a collection lol.

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 08:17 PM
My point is that these people are eating food found in dumpsters. And plotting their spare time to locate more dumpsters. Now can you honestly tell me that these people are sane? So let’s look at the tough process here.

“Hey I have nothing better to do with my life then go and dig through trash"
“Ok so I shelled out the money for the internet and cable this month gosh I wish I would have left some money for some roman"
"Gosh maybe I should go did around in the trash and find some food I wont waist my time going to the soup kitchen I'll just rummage through the dumpster"

The best part of that site is when they get mad because people put garbage in the dumpster and they have to dig through it to get to the stuff that they want. Come on man. Do you honestly see this as a source of pride for these people? I mean not only do they do through the trash but then they post about it on the internet as though they should be praised.
It is illegal to go digging through dumpsters on private property you know.
Have these people no shame. I've got an Idea how about they save up all the energy that they use to go digging through dumpsters and get job. But oh no then they wouldn’t get their welfare checks. So I guess that is out of the question.

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Please lock this thread before I say somthing that I will regret

nouseforaname90
11-29-2005, 08:25 PM
Why would they lock it? Its a perfectly fine thread. Just don't reply or read this thread if you don't approve of what they are doing. I personally don't think that it is anything bad. They go look through some dumpsters and make a little extra money. One person on there said he was making an extra $1000 a month selling stuff he finds in dumpsters. Sounds like a perfectly fine idea to me.

And they aren't poor people, as you portrayed them in your post. They are average-income human beings that do this to make a little extra money. To each his own, nothing wrong with that. Just because you have a difference of opinion does not mean they should not do it. Its their choice, not yours.

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 08:37 PM
But with all the effort that they put into this could they not just get part time jobs. How much is dignity worth?

edog
11-29-2005, 08:42 PM
What ever.:p

nouseforaname90
11-29-2005, 08:45 PM
But with all the effort that they put into this could they not just get part time jobs. How much is dignity worth?

Would you rather go out and rummage through a dumpster for 2 hours and make $500 bucks from it and get some goodies for yourself, or get a part-time job and get a mere $5 dollars an hour?
People have different opinions. Just because you think theirs is wrong and yours is right is no reason to dis them. Its called freedom..

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 08:57 PM
It's not about money it is about dignity. Would you tell your daughter or you wife It's ok to become a hooker or striper becuase of the money they could make?
" why get a job honey you could make $30 a blowjob on the corner and just think of all the quality time we could spend toghter."
" and hey with the profits you could get me some trike parts"
" And if you happen to give one behind a dumpster tonight could you just look around I need a new tooth brush"

get my point ?

nouseforaname90
11-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Dumpster diving is not performing sexual acts. It is just looking through other peoples junk because you may find something that you think is treasure. One mans junk is another mans treasure. Its their choice, just let it be..

Billy Golightly
11-29-2005, 09:13 PM
While I dont exactly condone going and pulling stuff out of a dumpster for living, I'm guilty of pulling some ATC110 parts out of the scrap metal pile at our local dumpster site a couple months ago. I also wouldn't mind dumpster diving behind a couple Honda warehouses where they throw away perfectly good parts just to make room for more stock that sells quicker. That kind of stuff is cool, but food....no.

Tri-ZNate
11-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Dumpster Diving is like going to yard sales. You may find expensive stuff cheap (or free) and then choose to sell it. My Step dad has found several old expensive fishing reels at yardsales for $5 and turned around and sold them on ebay for over $100 each. If you want to dumpster dive go for it, someone else may need that part if you dont want it, and there is nothing wrong with making a little cash while doing it.

And if the wife is makin $30 a BJ she should be able to afford a toothbrush, well unless she is ugly and has herpies :rolleyes:

thefox
11-29-2005, 09:47 PM
It's not about money it is about dignity. Would you tell your daughter or you wife It's ok to become a hooker or striper becuase of the money they could make?
" why get a job honey you could make $30 a blowjob on the corner and just think of all the quality time we could spend toghter."
" And if you happen to give one behind a dumpster tonight could you just look around I need a new tooth brush"

get my point ?

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry I don't have anything to add to this post, it's just funny reading!:lol: :lol:

edog
11-29-2005, 10:49 PM
Dive captin?
DIVE

edog
11-29-2005, 10:52 PM

get my point ?Hey,how do you know how much a blowjob goes for?:w00t: :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :eek:

Huffa
11-29-2005, 10:54 PM
Maybe we should all meet at the Dumpter Dive restuarant and discuss this over a good "old" cup of DD coffee and the DD breakfeast special of the day?

............then split up N,S,E and West and go Dumpster diving for a few hours?

xd 200x
11-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey,how do you know how much a blowjob goes for?:w00t: :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :eek:

Movies ah yea movies.

no once a long time ago in a land far far away I worked at a police department. You would be suprised what you see on a daily basis.

And huffa if you want to dig through the trash with your new forum friends it's cool just please dont eat food you find in dumpsters or meet any of these people in person. And please dont start smokeing old stogies that you find on the street.

that is all I really have to study now

Huffa
11-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Movies ah yea movies.

no once a long time ago in a land far far away I worked at a police department. You would be suprised what you see on a daily basis.

And huffa if you want to dig through the trash with your new forum friends it's cool just please dont eat food you find in dumpsters or meet any of these people in person. And please dont start smokeing old stogies that you find on the street.

Oh man, I was just going to invite you over too for some juicy DD NY T bone steak! :naughty:

foster
11-29-2005, 11:43 PM
xd, they ain't poor.
Their point is that they have FUN doing this, and they make money too.
No, I would rather eat nothing, rather than eat dumpster food, but that's me.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2005/11/24/2002645043.jpg
Kirsten Stade, second from left, eats a banana taken out of the garbage bags in front of her as Madeline Nelson, left, Kabi Jorgensen, second from right, and Janet Kalish look for other salvageable items in front of a New York super market in August.

That's not trash, it's dinner, "freegans" say

Kirsten Stade, second from left, eats a banana taken out of the garbage bags in front of her as Madeline Nelson, left, Kabi Jorgensen, second from right, and Janet Kalish look for other salvageable items in front of a New York super market in August.

NEW YORK — Dinner shared by a group of friends at a well-appointed Greenwich Village apartment featured eggplant Parmesan with a salad of mixed greens and avocado dressing. The guests already had snacked on hors d'oeuvres of smoked mozzarella and crackers.

Not bad considering the diners find their food by digging through garbage. They call themselves "freegans," a play on the words "free" and "vegan" — vegetarians who avoid all animal products, including dairy. In an ideological rejection of consumer waste, they only eat food that's been discarded. And in New York, at least, they never go hungry.

"We find more food than we could ever possibly eat," said Adam Weissman. Only 24 hours before the dinner party, he found a hefty stash outside a gourmet supermarket in Manhattan: bags of salad nearing the sell-by date, dozens of sandwiches, boxes of Ritz crackers, some nice-looking squash and loaves of still-crisp baguettes.

Although not all freegans are vegan, they all eat for free. With few exceptions, Weissman said, he has not eaten purchased food, either at home, in a restaurant or as guest of a friend, in more than 10 years.

Weissman and others say they have mixed feelings about Thanksgiving, which Weissman called "basically a celebration of excess."

A study suggests that freegans may have a point.

Timothy Jones, an anthropology professor at the University of Arizona, conducted a 10-year study that concluded the country wastes 40 percent to 50 percent of its food. A 1997 Department of Agriculture study put the loss at 27 percent of total *.S. food production, or 96 billion pounds of food.

"The number one problem is that Americans have lost touch with what food is for," Jones said. "We have lost touch with the processes that bring it to the table, and we don't notice the inefficiency."

While images of sorting rubbish for food may churn a few stomachs, some doctors condone the practice. Dr. Michael Greger, director of public health and animal agriculture at the Humane Society of the United States, says unopened packaged foods normally can be eaten safely for days after sell-by dates have passed. But he warns freegans to stay away from meat and seafood, eggs, dairy, sprouts, cut melon and unpasteurized cider or juice, which can be susceptible to bacteria. Mold can be trimmed from "hard or firm foods," he says, but even the brave should stay away from bulging or oozing cans.

Hahahahaha! Yeah, sounds like pretty solid advice there, doc! :D

edog
11-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Are you a "Vegan" or a "Freegans"?

bigredhead
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
this is hilarious.

In my opinion.. there is a big difference between food and items in garbage.

DD is no different than the yearly " Spring Cleaning " .. people drive by for days on end hunting for perfectly good stuff that's being thrown out.

I have picked up my fair share of items this way.

I would NEVER jump into a sinky dumpster to rummage thru stuff. but i would however take a peek and if something perfectly usable wich i have to buy but can have for free is just sitting there going to the dump...... i'd call it mine in a hurry.

XD.. you are compareing apples to oranges.. get a grip.

3 weelin geezer
11-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey,how do you know how much a blowjob goes for?:w00t: :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :eek:

Just where do you find a $30 blowjob?? 'round here they want like $200 for the first 5 minutes $50 for every one there after.:lol:

the only problem I would be careful of is the bunch of discarded syringes in most of those dumpsters.

Oldshell4481
11-30-2005, 04:09 PM
ive found some killer furniture at the stump dump, i take alot of 2x4's and plywood, found some working TVs, VCR's and shiit, i aint eatin the food though, id rather pay for that at the local China Coast where atleast the DD food is heated and looks and smells good.

xd 200x
11-30-2005, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=3 weelin geezer]Just where do you find a $30 blowjob?? 'round here they want like $200 for the first 5 minutes $50 for every one there after.:lol:

They have to be cheeper than that with all the border jumpers you got down there Do find alot of oem parts in mexico. there have to be stock piles there

chris200x
11-30-2005, 04:17 PM
hey huffa... maybe you should change the title to this thread to "please DO NOT look at this dumpster site. :lol: :rolleyes:

Banage
11-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Well i work at a hospital kitchen, and we throw away food that has been in the fridge for more then 2 days, so it is still good, but you will never find me digging for it.

Huffa
11-30-2005, 06:34 PM
I passed a # of dumpsters today in the oil truck I drive and started :lol: my arse off!

I think that would be a great name for a diner...........The "Dumpster Dive Diner".

Instead of ordering from a menu, you would simply walk up to one of 12 dumpsters and choose your choice of grub. :lol:

edog
11-30-2005, 06:59 PM
I love this tread.

Huffa
11-30-2005, 07:07 PM
I love this tread.

Hey edog, did you talk to any dumpster divers yet?

Ummm, I'm hungry, got to go check the trash, be back.

HEY, that reminds me! Remember on Seinfield when George got caught taking a elcair out of a waste basket and taking a bite? :lol:

edog
11-30-2005, 07:13 PM
To funny.People are just too serious.

3 weelin geezer
12-01-2005, 07:18 AM
[QUOTE=3 weelin geezer]Just where do you find a $30 blowjob?? 'round here they want like $200 for the first 5 minutes $50 for every one there after.:lol:

They have to be cheeper than that with all the border jumpers you got down there Do find alot of oem parts in mexico. there have to be stock piles there

Actually I am not in El paso. I was in San diego. Now I am in glorious bahrain right next to saudi arabia. They don't do this sort of thing here I think. Not many women loitering on street corners.

xd 200x
12-01-2005, 02:58 PM
yes they do go to the massage place. Ill get you the name of it if I can. I know a couple people over there

AZ250R
12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Now I am in glorious bahrain right next to saudi arabia.
Say "HI" to Michael for us! :p

So what do BJs and Dumpsters have in common anyway!?!?!?:lol:

edog
12-01-2005, 07:36 PM
This tread is going to change drasticly.

3 weelin geezer
12-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Ya. I agree. What does MJ have to do with dumpsters? Um, he looks like a rich bum to me. I have heard that he is here but he hides out. I would too. Its not...polite.. to talk about celebrities and the King here. One is not allowed to be taking pictures near his palace either. You can take one of it from far away though. Just not of him. I wish America was like that sometimes. Not so much about well known people on tv all the time. Thats why I do not wish to become famous or I will live in every one's house and they (the photographers ) will live in mine and I am not allowed to shoot them. Yeah, with a gun not a camera.

Billy Golightly
12-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Welcome, Administrator of www.dumpsterworld.com :)

Dumpster World
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
and on another note If I ever saw anyone digging through my trash I would probobly make them a sandwich or somthing and telll them to get lost. This is for bums and such who dont have a choice. These people are ploting and skeeming about how and where to find the best food in the trash. For this I have no respect and or pitty. And keep in mind these people are paying for the internet and computers. and one of them is paying to host a message board about digging around in the trash lookin for food.

Hello,

I'm the person that is paying to host a message board about digging in the trash, though *I* do not look for food. Dumpster Diving for me is a hobby, I go looking for mostly computer parts, of old obsolete computers to toy around with. Others dive for food, who am I or you to judge them?

I saw a special on TV not long ago about the dumpster food thing... pretty disgusting but there are all sorts of people out there..

Some restaurants throw out food that's really not rotten and totally consumable, and the point of those who were being interviewed , tho i don't agree with their thoughts.. they claim that it's their way to save mother nature by recycling and what not.

Different strokes huh

Exactly, it's not my way but hey if thats what they want to do more power to them.

(lol's removed to satisfy maximum image limit)

Too funny, actually quite cool! :beer

Ya, I thought that was very cool as well.

My point is that these people are eating food found in dumpsters. And plotting their spare time to locate more dumpsters. Now can you honestly tell me that these people are sane? So let’s look at the tough process here.

“Hey I have nothing better to do with my life then go and dig through trash"
“Ok so I shelled out the money for the internet and cable this month gosh I wish I would have left some money for some roman"
"Gosh maybe I should go did around in the trash and find some food I wont waist my time going to the soup kitchen I'll just rummage through the dumpster"

The best part of that site is when they get mad because people put garbage in the dumpster and they have to dig through it to get to the stuff that they want. Come on man. Do you honestly see this as a source of pride for these people? I mean not only do they do through the trash but then they post about it on the internet as though they should be praised.
It is illegal to go digging through dumpsters on private property you know.
Have these people no shame. I've got an Idea how about they save up all the energy that they use to go digging through dumpsters and get job. But oh no then they wouldn’t get their welfare checks. So I guess that is out of the question.

I have plenty of other things to do with my life (like riding my 2004 YFZ450 :beer: I know I know should of held out for the honda I'm kicking myself now), as do my members. Many members of the site that dive for food, do it by choice not by necessity. Your comment about welfare checks is sort of disturbing, I work 50 hours a week, as a carpenter. You need to take a step back and take a look at your own "thought process", you really don't know what your talking about.

Ya because why should others be able to discuss something that you can't comprehend? :rolleyes:

Why would they lock it? Its a perfectly fine thread. Just don't reply or read this thread if you don't approve of what they are doing. I personally don't think that it is anything bad. They go look through some dumpsters and make a little extra money. One person on there said he was making an extra $1000 a month selling stuff he finds in dumpsters. Sounds like a perfectly fine idea to me.

And they aren't poor people, as you portrayed them in your post. They are average-income human beings that do this to make a little extra money. To each his own, nothing wrong with that. Just because you have a difference of opinion does not mean they should not do it. Its their choice, not yours.

Thanks.

Would you rather go out and rummage through a dumpster for 2 hours and make $500 bucks from it and get some goodies for yourself, or get a part-time job and get a mere $5 dollars an hour?
People have different opinions. Just because you think theirs is wrong and yours is right is no reason to dis them. Its called freedom..

http://dumpsterworld.com/freedom.jpg
FRREEEEDDOOMMM!

get my point ?

Cool, thats why you don't do it but why can't someone else? When other people dumpster dive does it hurt you in any way shape or form?

While I dont exactly condone going and pulling stuff out of a dumpster for living, I'm guilty of pulling some ATC110 parts out of the scrap metal pile at our local dumpster site a couple months ago. I also wouldn't mind dumpster diving behind a couple Honda warehouses where they throw away perfectly good parts just to make room for more stock that sells quicker. That kind of stuff is cool, but food....no.

I'm the same way, I actually haven't been dumpster diving in 6 months or so, but if people on the site want to dive for food why do I care?

Movies ah yea movies.

Ya please dont meet any of us in real life we'll probably try to eat you! :crazy:

Welcome, Administrator of www.dumpsterworld.com :)
Thanks for the welcome.:TrikesOwn (actully used to own a atc250 about 10 years ago)

Enough of qouting and posting, I was reading a post then replying reading a post then replying....and didn't notice there were a bunch of level headed people here and one lunatic. I already typed all my replies to the lunatic and I may as well post them. Why did I go through all this trouble you ask? Well I'm bored out of my mind, I wrecked my buddies dirtbike on friday, and tore some muscles in my shoulder so I'm kind of cutch ridden. Good thing my scummy welfare collecting wife is going to the dumpster tonight to bring me home some food or we'd starve to death!

Anyway, I'm going to do some looking around looks like a good forum and I'd never heard / seen of it before.

Later,

Bob
Dumpsterworld.com

Dumpster World
12-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry if all that wasn't coherent I'm on painkillers afterall. :beer:

Billy Golightly
12-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Hey Bob, just out of curiousity, did you start your forum as a result of the very long thread that happened to be at www.hardforums.com? I seen you mention computer parts and thought it might be a possibility.

Dumpster World
12-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey Bob, just out of curiousity, did you start your forum as a result of the very long thread that happened to be at www.hardforums.com? I seen you mention computer parts and thought it might be a possibility.

Actually that is exactly the reason I started the site.

Billy Golightly
12-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Hahaha thats pretty cool. Small world (Internet?) after all.

Dumpster World
12-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Sure is, I also live in Florida (small real world also)http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?p=298740#post298740

3 weelin geezer
12-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Dumpster diving isn't all that bad. There are even more 'sick' kinds of people out there. For example, how many of yous would go around stealing TOILETS from gas stations, restaurants, landfills, etc? I mean used toilets. That is pretty bad. Motel towels are one thing but the commode??? :confused: :wondering What were they thinking? That is something that is sure to be missed.:lol:

Dumpster World
12-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Dumpster diving isn't all that bad. There are even more 'sick' kinds of people out there. For example, how many of yous would go around stealing TOILETS from gas stations, restaurants, landfills, etc? I mean used toilets. That is pretty bad. Motel towels are one thing but the commode??? :confused: :wondering What were they thinking? That is something that is sure to be missed.:lol:

Ever seen the king of the hill episode about low flow toilets:lol: ? That's why people steal toilets!

(kidding of course)

xd 200x
12-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Whatever your dignity is worth I guess.

LonesomeTriZ
12-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Whatever your dignity is worth I guess.

I wasn't going to get involved in this dispute, but I have to ask how you feel these people are sacrificing their dignity? I just checked out the site and saw some pretty interesting things. I especially liked the animal rescues. That is pretty inspiring I think.

3 weelin geezer
12-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Ever seen the king of the hill episode about low flow toilets:lol: ? That's why people steal toilets!

(kidding of course)

No,no. These are souvenirs. Like motel towels or restaurant salt shakers with the logo on the side. Or like the one with the man stuck to it at lowes or home depot. Now that would be a prize!

edog
12-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Dive dive dive.LOL I new it would be a mater of time before you joined.