PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Trx90

smokinwrench
12-03-2005, 07:48 PM
I went and bit the bullet today. I got a new one for my boy for Christmas. I haven't picked it up yet and probably won't for a week or 2. It will be so nice to have him on new machine that I shouldn't have to worry about breaking down.

I have asked a ton of questions on different forums. I just hope it will hang with the etons, predators and LT80's. Everyone seems to say that stock for stock the TRX90 will out run the other youth quads if the kid knows how to shift correctly. If it won't I'll be buying aftermarket parts very quickly.

I plan on buying one of those front end widenign kits on ebay right now. This kit will widen it out 6 inches and allow you to install 300ex front shocks on front and rear of the 90 to allow more suspesion travel.

I bet I have one happy little boy at my house when he gets it.

400exXx
12-04-2005, 06:57 PM
hes gonna go crazy and gonna wanna ride it every second lol hes gonna be VERY happy

mywifeknowseverything
04-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Soooo,,,,,did you ever end up with one of those Kits??? Just curious as I just Bought my Boy a TRX90 Yesterday....

Also,,,,Im thinking of mounting a Couple of little Bullet Headlights on this As well....Shouldnt be that hard...Has the 12v System already:beer :naughty:

smokinwrench
04-02-2006, 04:09 PM
I bought the widening kit but the kit wouldn't bolt directly up to the 06. I returned it and the guy sent me the 300ex conversion kit. All of the parts are being powder coated right now. IT has taken me awhile to buy up a complete 300ex front end.

I hope to have it all done in a couple weeks.