PDA

View Full Version : Looks who's getting dressed up in Vintage Hondaline

Orangecnty250r
12-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I know many will :lol: :lol: :lol: at this and it will be the BUTT of many jokes but this dork is getting dressed up in the vintage Hondaline clothes I have in the shop!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=7567935307

mike from long island
12-04-2005, 01:10 PM
thats dedication if you ask me!!! ill have to get a pic standing next to him!!! i see his name is Jimmy. why not make it a cool vintage name? like say hmmmmmmmm Mad Mike the Mannequin :beer

Maine_Triker
12-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Bawhahahahahaha!!!

That's a good idea :lol: , but shouldn't you get a "vintage" dummy instead of a new one... just doesn't seem right to me :lol:

Mike Fort Laud
12-04-2005, 04:39 PM
:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH:lol:

I think I would be a little uncomfortable with big gay looking Jimmy keeping an eye on me. He sure is a sweet looking guy.

x.system
12-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Girlyman is all that comes to mind :lol: I think its a great idea but I would have got the female version. Definatly going to need a NOS hondaline helmet for that thing.

Billy Golightly
12-04-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm not even sure what to say about that.

dirtface
12-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Jimmy does look very well endowed, I always thought you had to be a "real man" and have a "set" to ride a 3-wheeler. LOL.

atcmatt
12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
"Jimmy does look very well endowed, I always thought you had to be a "real man" and have a "set" to ride a 3-wheeler. LOL."

That can easily be fixed, just buy a set of those "truk-nutz"! Then he would have a set of steel.

HAHA

Matt

freaksfix
12-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Definatly going to need a NOS hondaline helmet for that thing.

NO!!! Just a Kick ***** mullet!!!!!!!!!!

Orangecnty250r
12-04-2005, 08:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone of us will feel more like a man standing next to him.

Gotta make sure I find some good goggles to cover up those eyelashes :rolleyes:

You'll all want to be his friend when you see him in that ATC gear:D

A risky idea for sure but it'll be cool when its all said and done....I think:crazy:

Billy Golightly
12-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Might I suggest a grinder to dress up his face a little bit?