PDA

View Full Version : NY's Sullivan County ATV Assn 11/30/05 Meeting Notes

jtquad
12-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Here is the Brief Notes From the Nov 30th Meeting. Thanks to everyone that attended - Joe

Sullivan County ATV Association Meeting
November 30th 2005 @ 6:30PM

Notes and Items discussed:

1. Trail Construction will be done over the Winter Months. All trails will be ridden with snowmobiles or ATV's depending on snow cover and mapped with GPS.

2. Trails will be marked with tags, signs and reflectors.

3. Website construction with Gabe was discussed and updates were given.

4. Discussion of a database created for email members and regular postal members for upcoming runs

5. The 2006 Run will be held Sept 9th, 2006 Possible locations are Eldred Presserve and Villa Roma.

6. Disucssion of joining the Sullivan County Visitors Association. Also being listed on the event calender in the Yearly Magazine for 2006

7. A press release will be sent out regarding the associaiton taking members starting at the January 2006 meeting.

8. All Group and Trail Leaders must attend Meetings

9. In order to vote in elections, Members must attend 6 out of 8 meetings.

10. Ed Houman is still waiting for a response from dealers regarding ATV Raffle machine for this year.

11. Fund Raising Committe has yet to have a head. Andy will possibly do this.

12. We will work on getting year round signs in Parksville and Sagers as well as otehr locations along highways

13. Discussion regarding a winter event on Sackett Lake. Event is possible for Last week in Jan. Ellis and Tony will both work on getting trails and permission around lake for small trail ride. Event will also have drags which Wayne will get the Drag Xmas tree for. We will aim for 100 - 200 riders.

14. Postion voting will be at next meeting:

Ellis and Jay will be running for President
Mike Cooper will be running for Vice Presidents
Tony will be running for Secretary
Susan will be running for Treasurer

15. Next Meeting Scheduled for Dec. 14th @ 6:30pm. Being held @ Fosterdale Motor Lodge and Auto Sales

16. Meeting Adjurned at 8:00PM

17. http://www.scatvassn. com

Tri-ZNate
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
How far away are you from the PA border?

peeweesp
12-06-2005, 10:18 PM
i know they are about 45mins away from me im on the very eastern edge og the PA border, NJ is like 5 miles NY is about the same.

jtquad
12-07-2005, 08:09 AM
We are on the border of wayne county pa. Sullivan county is about 30 minutes from honesdale and 1 hour from carbondale scranton area. Follow route 6 into NY narrowsburg Later - JT

G-MAN-1
12-07-2005, 10:35 PM
jt i may make the next meeting. i from monticello also. i live in southwoods.

jtquad
12-08-2005, 09:24 AM
nice, i have been down through that old track a few times. Our next meeting is DEC 14th @ 630pm. Talk to you soon - JT