PDA

View Full Version : good score

freaksfix
12-09-2005, 10:13 AM
its been months since i got a good deal on egay.... it will look good on the mantel with the other trike related items http://cgi.ebay.com/816-Trike-3-Wheeler-Belt-Buckle-Racing-Motor-Sport_W0QQitemZ8241246846QQcategoryZ86652QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Howdy
12-09-2005, 12:38 PM
If you look at it closely you will see it's 350x. A few of us got one of these, and all of them were purchased from the same seller too ( I know of at least 5 right now ). This seller is either making them or has a good supply of them. Either way they are pretty cool, and another one of those "Just gotta Have one" items.

Also, for anyone that has been watching old 3Wheeler Toys / models, ect on ebay you know the bargins are getting harder to come by. In the last 3 months I have seen the prices triple in price ( or more ) for what they were going for just 6 months ago. I guess 3 Wheeler toys / model Collecting is now a very hot market ( and expencive (sp? ) ). Hopefully these belt buckles ( like above ) go up in value the same way. hehe
Howdy

Orangecnty250r
12-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Congrats!!
I just bought one of those also....You will not be disappointed.

My father is retired, I gave him laminated pictures of the three wheeler toys so when he is going to his yard sales and hitting the flea markets he can keep his eye out...he is hardcore when it comes to finding bargains.

freaksfix
12-09-2005, 06:34 PM
If you look at it closely you will see it's 350x. A few of us got one of these, and all of them were purchased from the same seller too ( I know of at least 5 right now ). This seller is either making them or has a good supply of them. Either way they are pretty cool, and another one of those "Just gotta Have one" items.

Also, for anyone that has been watching old 3Wheeler Toys / models, ect on ebay you know the bargins are getting harder to come by. In the last 3 months I have seen the prices triple in price ( or more ) for what they were going for just 6 months ago. I guess 3 Wheeler toys / model Collecting is now a very hot market ( and expencive (sp? ) ). Hopefully these belt buckles ( like above ) go up in value the same way. hehe
Howdy

They have definetly went way up in price I bought one of these two years ago for 4.99 http://cgi.ebay.com/ERTL-HONDA-ATC-90-3-WHEELER-ATV_W0QQitemZ6992943832QQcategoryZ45348QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

200xman
12-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Wow! Hauppauge is about 45 minutes from me. I might have toi see if I can pay this guy a visit.