PDA

View Full Version : good deal?

New2ATC
12-09-2005, 03:41 PM
I have a chance to get a few snowmobiles (one complete one almost sone and one parts chassis) for like 80 bucks. The complete is a Motoski Nuvik 340, the other one is a chassis (name unknown) with a rotax 400 engine in it.. I dont know the specs of it but its not the stock engine. The parts one is just a chassis.. Should I get them? What do you think the resale value on the rotax sled is?? the rotax needs a diaphram for the carb, and some odds and ends, and the motoski needs a carb cleaning and a little work aswell.. should i go for it? or would it be a waste of time and money. I would keep the motoski.. and sell the others.. thanks in advance
patrick

Oldshell4481
12-09-2005, 04:03 PM
go for it 80 bucks is great for a sled as long as the track is good

New2ATC
12-09-2005, 06:07 PM
the motoski has a new track i think.. i dont know about the other two.. I really think I am going to go for it.. sell the other two for 100 bucks and keep the motoski... ill talk to him about it and see if i can get them here for some pics cause he said he dont care if i pay him next year as long as they are out of his yard.. lol

Oldshell4481
12-09-2005, 08:34 PM
hell buy it, you could sell that track and make profit if you ever didnt need it.. as for the other two if you end up getting an 85-91 jag 340 with a good seat i may be interested in buying :D

New2ATC
12-10-2005, 01:16 PM
i dont think that model is in the line.. i think its two skidoos (one chassis one with the rotax400 in it) and the motoski.. im gonna try to see if i can get them here today.. atleast the motoski.. lol

New2ATC
12-13-2005, 01:39 AM
well found out today that the motoski might have an rm 250 carb on it. I guess it was sitting and the stock carb junked out and the previous owner put a RM250 carb on it and it runs just goes like 20 mph topps.. But the friend I am getting the sleds off of (hopefully tomarrow) said it goes good just a little sluggish.. Hmmm makes me wonder... lol... and i might be able to get the other one (400) running too.. YAY..Lol.