PDA

View Full Version : kawasaki quad any good?

GreyhoundRugby
12-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Ive ridden a BF750 and thats alot of fun, probably cant jump it right. I liked it would be fun on the trails and snow plus i can put a plow on that as well. Or should i go with with the KFX400 or 700 witch is better and wat do you guys prefer.

corndawg
12-11-2005, 11:11 PM
kfx400's are extremely good trail quads, they will climb just about anything you put in front of them, and go trhough a fair amount of mud. but as far as any utility goes with them you might as well count it out. only thing youll carry with one of those is whatever you can put on the nerf bars or on a six pack rack....the big 4X4 ute's are alot faster than a lot of ppl think. but they are also extremely heavy. i guess it just comes down to you wanting to use it for as far as any utility work

GreyhoundRugby
12-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Towing a 14x7 trailer (rincon can do), fast in the trails (to a degree the rincon can do), High top end (Rincon CANT), and plow (Rincon can do). So if i go utility itll be for more fun but i can still use it to plow or something when i need to make money. But thost 400s do look nice

corndawg
12-11-2005, 11:51 PM
the 400's are fast too, my dvx400 is just a z/kfx400 with arctic cat plastics. bone stock my dvx is dead even with a 400ex with a pipe and k&n..