PDA

View Full Version : My boy just turned one! Photos of trying to get him airborn

LonesomeTriZ
12-12-2005, 11:42 AM
My boy had his first birthday at Chuck-E-Cheeses last week. We got the idea of tying a bunch of balloons to him to see if he would float into the air. It did not work out all that well. But at least now, we know what does not work.lol:

Howdy
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Your watch way too much Mythbusters!! They did have a segment on Flying with balloons. It will take a lot more than that! lol

BTW, Cute Kid!
Howdy

LonesomeTriZ
12-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Yeah, we found that out. We have another idea that we thing will work. ;)

I don't his mom will allow my friends and I to play with him with out supervision any more. :lol:

Banage
12-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't his mom will allow my friends and I to play with him with out supervision any more. :lol:

Funny i got the same problem with my boy :w00t: :lol: :lol:

LonesomeTriZ
12-12-2005, 01:32 PM
They are great at this age. The do not get scared and they will not tell on you.:w00t:

He is a great kid. I can tell he and I will have a lot of fun together.

dreadhed
12-12-2005, 01:40 PM
lol That's some funny stuff. Hope you all had fun for his Bday. It looks like you did. Try some of those big punch baloons. lol

atckowalski
12-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Nice , Too bad you two are starting to share the same hair style;) ;)

LonesomeTriZ
12-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Nice , Too bad you two are starting to share the same hair style;) ;)

:lol: Yeah, I have been catching hell for that. I plan on keeping a high and tight on him until he is old enough to decide for himself.

Hey Dred, you read my mine. That is part of our plan.;)

Jeffro33
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
I am looking for the big ballons like they had on Mythbusters. The big problem we have is getting a way from his mother. Everytime we are quiet she thinks we are up to something. :Bounce The sad part is she is right SOMETIME.

LonesomeTriZ
12-12-2005, 05:51 PM
We do get in trouble a lot because of the things we take my boy to do. It is funny because she does not mind if we use him to pick up women. Everything else is a no no.

smackkk
12-18-2005, 09:30 AM
my 4 year old tells on me all the time, for anything, from riding Wheelies on my HAYABUSA, to riding fast on th Banshee, to getting air on the MOJAVE with him on it,,,, or trying to get him to jump his TRI-ZINGER OR HIS CRF50R.. and lookin at B@@BS .......HEHE !

LonesomeTriZ
12-18-2005, 07:26 PM
and lookin at B@@BS .......HEHE !

:lol: My boy is already pointing them out. He looks harder than I do.:lol: :w00t: