PDA

View Full Version : Sullivan County NY ATV ASSN Meeting Dec 14th

jtquad
12-13-2005, 10:47 AM
NY's Sullivan County ATV Association will be having their final meeting of the year on DEC 14th. The meeting will be Held at Fosterdale Motor Lodge and Auto Sales in Fosterdale NY (zip code 12726 on mapquest or go to http://www.17bcars.com) We will begin @ roughly 6:30pm. At the meeting, we will vote on all elected positions for the 2006 Year. This is a very important meeting and i urge everyone to attend if possible. We will also be going over the ideas for a Winter event in more Depth then the Nov Meeting. For more info Contact Joe @ 914-799-5558 See you there - Joe

Meat-BoX
12-13-2005, 01:55 PM
I see your Posts about meetings but I would like to see more. I know that Area of NY and I bet the Trails are sweet and Scenic.
Throw us some Websites of your Club or a friends site. Definatly , lets see some pics because I bet you got some nice ones. Any info on group rides and Trike related events would be cool.
If you dont have a Website PM me and I bet we can get you dialed in real nice for Cheap. Try to see if your Club will plan a ride this summer where we can all show up. Its nice down there.

jtquad
12-13-2005, 04:04 PM
yeah we have some great trails. Im not one to post whore other sites without the forums permission but the events we do are non profit and trikes are condsidered atvs and are always welcomed. Our next poker run is Sept 9th i believe. The website for the sullivan club is www.scatvassn.com Its not totally finished but shoudl be within the week. The other club for all open rides over the summer that we do at my property is http://www.teamfasracing.com Feel free to join both forums if youd like to stay up on when we ride. Later and thanks for checking us out - JT

thefox
12-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Have you posted at www.nyriders.com, if there members in the area there I bet they would be suportive.

jtquad
12-13-2005, 06:10 PM
great idea thanks i didnt even know of that site - Joe