PDA

View Full Version : you gotta love the guys on this board!!!!

mikey's250sx
12-16-2005, 05:04 PM
so i need new shift forks for my r and struck out everywhere cause they were discontinued. nothing in the phonebook or internet. posted here and had a set in 5 minutes.
same thing with a swingarm bolt. nothing on ebay or servicehonda.
got one here in less than 2 minutes. the big man upstairs must be looking out for me today:)

i would like to issue a blanket thank you to everyone who has helped me along with all my machines
and a hearty thanks to jeswinehart
blazerone22
and oddball3
in no particular order for helping with the finishing of my 300r.

thanks everyone!!! i appreciate all your help

mudbogger
12-16-2005, 05:23 PM
I second that-I have had nothing short of the best service, advice from everybody here, I too being a newbie of all things!!!! After purchasing my 350x and going over what I needed, all the hard to get parts, cables, etc where sold to me by memebers here within hrs!!!! I got a sweet swingarm, brake controls,spacers,kickstarter,the list is endless.A big thank you to all here!!!!

BTW-I am still in need of some littel parts-clamps, emergency brake controls, so keep me in mind-hehehe:w00t:

BLAZERONE22
12-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Glad to help...:w00t: I hope it gets you going.

mike from long island
12-17-2005, 01:19 PM
so i need new shift forks for my r and struck out everywhere cause they were discontinued. nothing in the phonebook or internet. posted here and had a set in 5 minutes.
same thing with a swingarm bolt. nothing on ebay or servicehonda.
got one here in less than 2 minutes. the big man upstairs must be looking out for me today:)

i would like to issue a blanket thank you to everyone who has helped me along with all my machines
and a hearty thanks to jeswinehart
blazerone22
and oddball3
in no particular order for helping with the finishing of my 300r.

thanks everyone!!! i appreciate all your help

can you say SUCK UP!!!! lol j/k i have gotten lots of help from the board as well. i second his thanks

zoomerman
12-17-2005, 07:00 PM
yes this bored rocks everyone is very helpfull!