PDA

View Full Version : What a bummer...

Derrick Adams
12-20-2005, 08:17 PM
I planned on starting my 250R tear down today for a well deserved freshing, only to get up at 5:00am to a 2hr school delay. I have the next 2 weeks off work for christmas shutdown and plan to stay productive.
Well so anyhow, got the kids off to school at 10:00, then ran my errands for the honey do list. 1:00 in the afternoon, OK I can start on the R now. NOPE, wife came home from work early sick. Then the baby decided she was under the weather. Postponed till after the kids get home from school.
Needless to say, it didn't happen today. Now I have a splitting headache.

Tommorrow's another day.:wondering

bigredhead
12-20-2005, 08:18 PM
ohhh. you had the itch and no scratch... doh.!

Wish for rain or snow tomorrow.

Howdy
12-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Derrick, I feel for you! But it does sound like a normal day around here. Heck I have only rode 1-2 times since the Badlands. Too many projects and too little time!
Howdy

Meat-BoX
12-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Fear 4 us all. I lost all my money last week due to the ex taking money out of my account without me knowing. I lost $200 in fees alone for bills that bounced, havnt recieved my Vented Plates because Pay-Pal was weird and then today rear ended a brand new Toyota Tundra Limited edition.
Oh and I havent ridden since I bumped that tree on the North shore ride a few weeks ago. I rode my 200x up the street and back the day I bought it, and it was so cold the Rear Fender got cracked getting it into my front Porch. Oh and one of my cats pissed on my wallet. And theres too much snow to ride without getting beat up by snowmobilers or run over by them.:rolleyes:
And my Honda is in the classifieds section because Im not sure where im at with the cash flow. :cry:
I need to go for a ride to chill but id probably run into a pack of Mad Sledders:crazy:
Have a Happy Holiday

dirtface
12-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks, people. You made my day look great. LOL.