PDA

View Full Version : Important message to all members

atckowalski
12-22-2005, 01:43 PM
I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good trike!:TrikesOwn

chris200x
12-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Don't you know that you can no longer say "merry christmas" in america!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

It's HAPPY HOLIDAYS now. :crazy:

crackshot
12-22-2005, 02:00 PM
To HELL with Happy Holidays.
Put the CHRIST back in Christmas!

BigGreenMachine
12-22-2005, 02:40 PM

here here! :Bounce

Thanks atckowalski, appreciate it and Merry Christmas to you too bud.:beer

Rm250RF900R
12-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe and fun holiday.

88 Turbo Coupe
12-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Merry Xmas!

Mike_Ham_250R
12-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Merry CHRISTmas!!!

nouseforaname90
12-22-2005, 04:04 PM
A kid at my school today got written up for wearing a santa suit to school! They said that it "forces religion on the other students". What is this?! Its ridiculous! People need to stop bitching and start having fun again..
Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Banage
12-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Agreed to all who say merry CHRISTmas. Don't like it look ayay we don't b*tch about your holidays and we dont force them out of your life, leave ours the way they are and leave us alone

Howdy
12-22-2005, 04:22 PM
"Merry Christmas" to everyone.

As far as not being able to say "Christmas" in America to heck with that!! The people that are pushing this needs to be reminded of "The reason for the season". IMO, if you don't believe in Jesus then you have NO right to have Christmas Day off. Why should anyone that is anti-Christmas be able Celebrate it? These people that are anti-Christmas but yet take the day off and or celebrate it are nothing short of true Hypocrites!

I don't care what they do to me, I will always Proclaim it as it was, as it is, and as it will be
"Merry Christmas".

Sorry, I just had to vent.
Howdy

Unclediezel
12-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Merry Christmas to all----

Now if anyone has a manual on how to decorate a KWANZA BUSH-Id appreciate it-----:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

750fl
12-22-2005, 04:29 PM
YEP MERRY CHRISTMAS to every one

atctim
12-22-2005, 04:34 PM
A kid at my school today got written up for wearing a santa suit to school! They said that it "forces religion on the other students". What is this?! Its ridiculous! People need to stop bitching and start having fun again..
Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Holy Crap!!! That is stupid!!!!! I could see that if he wore a Jesus Costume, or something like that, but a Santa suit??? WTF. That is like saying, Hey, you are wearing jeans and a t-shirt. That's normal American apparal. You must be a Christian, so you must believe in Jesus. That must mean that you are pushing chrisitanity on others. No more jeans and t-shirts. I find it offensiveThese idiots that are pushing this issue need to stop pushing their non-belifs on the majority of the rest of us believers.

Merry Christmas too everyone!!!!

Yamahammer490
12-22-2005, 04:47 PM
For Our Liberal Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For Our Conservative Friends:

Here's wishing all of You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

firefirefire90
12-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Merry Christmas All

Don't forget..JESUS is the reason for the season.

Kintore
12-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Merry Christmas to all! and to all a good trike! (good line btw lol)

ScottZJ
12-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Merry Christmas All

Don't forget..JESUS is the reason for the season.

Yes Merry ChrisTmas to all.

And dont forget that you dont need a man made holiday to remember and love Jesus. <><

chris200x
12-22-2005, 05:25 PM
"Merry Christmas" to everyone.

As far as not being able to say "Christmas" in America to heck with that!! The people that are pushing this needs to be reminded of "The reason for the season". IMO, if you don't believe in Jesus then you have NO right to have Christmas Day off. Why should anyone that is anti-Christmas be able Celebrate it? These people that are anti-Christmas but yet take the day off and or celebrate it are nothing short of true Hypocrites!

I don't care what they do to me, I will always Proclaim it as it was, as it is, and as it will be
"Merry Christmas".

Sorry, I just had to vent.
Howdy

LMAO!!! :lol: I knew my remarks would make someone flip out. It absolutly drives me nuts as well. what's this world coming to? :rolleyes:

Everyone have a merry christmas and a safe one as well. :beer

threewheelin-feelin
12-22-2005, 05:31 PM
merry christmas everyone! it looks like ill be getting my 350x fixed for christmas!!

Tri-ZNate
12-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Merry Christmas to all and those who dont like the christmas part just have to deal with it. A kid and I were arguing on the bus that you can say christmas because it offends people and I said it offends me if you dont say it :lol:.

Anyway Hope santa brings some nice NOS or OEM trike parts for that good little boy or girl. :beer

Six Stroke
12-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Happy Christmahanakwanzadon everybody!

Live4today
12-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas folks. Living in Canada, I really didn't know how it was in the states with your basically, anti-religion. Everyone has to believe in something, glad to see that alot of people on here still have some beliefs.

dreadhed
12-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Merry CHRISTmas. Hope everyone has a good time.

Bigred200
12-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Yes Merry Christmas To All And To All A Great Trike... I'll Say What I Wanna Say And If You Dont Like It To F_ _ _ _ _ Bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

nouseforaname90
12-23-2005, 01:25 AM
I don't see anyone complaining about the Jewish people talking about Hannauka.. so why are they bitching that we say Christmas?
Seriously.. this is ridiculous. If you don't like hearing it, block it out. Its simple. Holidays have turned from fun-filled days to bicker-fests.
Next thing you know, you wont even be allowed say "holiday" because:
1) It sounds too much like "Holy"day
and 2) It was found that holiday was a word invented by a greek philosopher who was actually Jesus' 256.7th cousin.. which makes it BAAAAAD.

Now I'm off to decorate my Holiday Shrub -rolls eyes-
Assholes.. I'll say Chrismas Tree if I wanna.. what ever happened to Freedom of Religion and Speech??? Are they revoking our priveliges or what? 3 strikes your out rule?
"Merry Christmas!" "Strike 1!!" "..Ho Ho Ho! Have a wonderful Christmas!" "Strike 2" "..merry..Godmas?" "Strike 3! Go stand in the corner and think about what you have done!"

HRC250R
12-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Merry Christmas to all you trikers and your families...hope all family members are good and healthy !!!! I'm new here but I've been to 3wheeler.org and everyones very cool...I see some familiar people here....:beer

(http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=250rresize27ix.jpg)
[IMG]http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/250R resize 2.jpg (http://www.supload.com/free/250R resize 2.jpg/view/)

TravEX
12-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Merry CHRISTmas, and Happy HOLYdays!!!

New2ATC
12-23-2005, 01:57 AM
I wish the best to all this holiday season. Merry Christmas, And Happy New Year too.
I like CHRISTmas, do you like CHRISTmas? I think CHRISTmas is the best because on CHRISTmas you get preasents, also on CHRISTmas, you get to see family, which is always great (even if your drunken grandma falls into the CHRISTmas tree). All in all CHRISTmas is just great.
Well thats 8 strikes for me, And I've never felt better.

Cody
12-23-2005, 10:39 AM

There ya go. :beer

danteross77
12-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Just as freedom of Religion allows them to be upset about people saying Christmas...
Freedom of Speech allows you to say Christmas!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Screw'em if they don't like it.

250r'en +TCB
12-23-2005, 02:28 PM
liberals, this thread just proves that they are good for nothing!!!! Can you really even consider them Americans??? I mean, if we let them run this country for a day we would wake up to a completely different country!!! They proubly would change the name of the country claiming that it is racist or something!!! PEICES OF ****!!!!
They had to change the christmas tree in front of the capital building to "the holiday tree"!?!?!?! They asked a bunch local jewish residents whta they though and 90% said that it should be left as a christmas tree!!!!

New2ATC
12-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Hmm Im thinking of painting a BIG sign saying "merry christmas" and putting it in my front yard... lol

Billy Golightly
12-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Merry Christmas.

nouseforaname90
12-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Hmm Im thinking of painting a BIG sign saying "merry christmas" and putting it in my front yard... lol

They can't do anything about it, and if they try to make you remove it they are violating your rights.
You have the freedom of religion and of speech. The sign is not hurting anyone, it is part of your religion. And if they ask you to take it down because not everyone is Catholic/Christian and whatever else, then it is not exactly FREEdom of religion and speech, now is it?

And I don't get how they can make people not say stuff like Merry Christmas and whatever else. We have the RIGHT to say whatever we want, and that includes religious things (which also ties into freedom of religion). I think the Jew's and other religions are bitching because they are jealous that we came up with it first and OUR children actually have FUN on our holiday. We get gifts, their children are fascinated by a spinning hunk of wood.

3leggeddog
12-24-2005, 01:33 AM
merry christmas everyone.may there be a new trike part under everyones tree this year!!!!

TimSr
12-24-2005, 01:43 AM
I think the Jew's and other religions are bitching because they are jealous that we came up with it first and OUR children actually have FUN on our holiday.

Your blaming the Jews in two posts in this thread does not help. The Jews are not complaining, and in fact most support Christians on this issue. The Jews are no more offended by Christmas than Christians are when they see a Star of David. Believe it or not, Muslims are not the complainers, either. The complainers are the atheists in the ACLU. If you want to get annoyed, get annoyed at those responsible. Stirring up anger and ill feelings against the Jews for something they are not responsible for is not in the spirit of Christ.

Happy Birthday Jesus, and Merry Christmas to all!!

CorbinKale
12-24-2005, 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

TrikeKid
12-24-2005, 04:38 AM
Merry Christmas and down with the ACLU (Association clearly lost and useless)

TimSr
12-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Merry Christmas and down with the ACLU (Association clearly lost and useless)

ACLU= Aging Commie Leftover Union

OldSchoolin86
12-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

400exXx
12-24-2005, 10:46 AM
If you can't say Merry Christmas in America then whats the point of having it?
Happy Holidays refers to ALL holidays, at least thats what i think.

MERRRRRRRRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS

400exXx
12-24-2005, 10:51 AM
I think the Jew's and other religions are bitching because they are jealous that we came up with it first and OUR children actually have FUN on our holiday.

Jesus was jewish too ya know...

Still

MERRYCHRISTMAS

nouseforaname90
12-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Your blaming the Jews in two posts in this thread does not help. The Jews are not complaining, and in fact most support Christians on this issue. The Jews are no more offended by Christmas than Christians are when they see a Star of David. Believe it or not, Muslims are not the complainers, either. The complainers are the atheists in the ACLU. If you want to get annoyed, get annoyed at those responsible. Stirring up anger and ill feelings against the Jews for something they are not responsible for is not in the spirit of Christ.

Happy Birthday Jesus, and Merry Christmas to all!!

I don't really know who it is that is complaining, I'm not up on that kind of stuff. I just know about the whole issue of saying it in public and whatnot. I should have put "the people that are complaining" but I didn't. Oops. Forgive me on that one.

hoser
12-24-2005, 11:58 PM
Merry Christmas!

N5HNY
12-25-2005, 05:08 AM
When people say "Happy Holidays" to me, I take it just like "Merry Christmas". Or vice versa.

I never have liked "XMAS" that much, but if someone sends a message like that, it doesn't always mean an "anti Christ message".

I try to hang cool during the holidays and not let this stuff bother me.

Hope everybody has a great "Christmas" and "Happy New Year".

Tri-ZNate
12-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Well its official... My sister is dead! I went to bed at 1 a.m. and she wakes me up a 5 a.m. to see whats in my stocking :twisted:. I'm going back to bed :lol: this is bull *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*!

Rm250RF900R
12-25-2005, 08:28 AM
oooooooo my aching head. Drink a little too much wine lastnight. Merry CHRISTmas everyone.

Unclediezel
12-25-2005, 10:39 AM
:beer Merry Christmas-----to all---All religions , all Creeds , --Just everyone---

If your insulted by this---Enjoy a few shots of Good Ole American Christmas "SPIRITS" --and after a few hours -We'll try it again-----:beer

hoser
12-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTmas !!!

And for all you anti GOD and anti CHRISTmas mutts I will list the 10 Commandments of the Bible to annoy you since your trying to remove all traces of GOD (a GOOD thing) from public places...

For those of you that dont believe in GOD these are GOOD words to live by.

1. You shall have no other Gods before me.

2. You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter nor your manservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5. Honor your father and mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6. You shall not murder.

7. You shall not commit adultery.

8. You shall not steal.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s."

mudbogger
12-25-2005, 01:15 PM
Merrychristmas to all here, from a drunk Mudbogger-burp-