PDA

View Full Version : Saying Merry Christmas offends me

Tri-ZNate
12-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Haha got ya all rialed up didnt I ;). Merry Christmas Guys and I Hope you guys like what ya get I know a gun and clutch are under that tree maybe even a trike (its a big tree :w00t: )

Cody
12-24-2005, 11:49 PM
LOL! Yes, you did. And Merry CHRISTmas and good luck =P.

hoser
12-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Dammit!
12-25-2005, 12:50 AM
I opened my stuff early. Power tools! Skilsaw (circular), a generic jigsaw, a Dremel (woot!) and a power screwdriver. Also got this cool outdoor thermometer. It's got a wireless remote sensor that you put outside and the display you put anywhere you want. Kinda neat. So now, during the summer I can look at this thing and say "yep, it's hot as hell outside!" as if I didn't know already. :lol:

N5HNY
12-25-2005, 04:52 AM
Man those dremel tools are cool.

Mine has saved my butt on a lot of stuff.

Maine_Triker
12-25-2005, 11:57 AM
Merry Christmas everybody!

I got: some riding gear, Madden NFL 06, $$$money$$$, cloths... lol, and some other stuff... heck, I even got some food! :D

slothminx
12-25-2005, 12:01 PM
well my Xmas pressie was to pay off $200 towards the Z but my dad got me a box of tools too :w00t: so im really please as i knew nothing about it!!!. I also got some yellow fork boots and grips :) . I used all my freebie stickers to decorate the box too

Merry christmas. My opinion ...... if you find christmas offending and you dont believe in it the slightest bit..... why should you get the time off work, you should be working right through christmas.

Tri-ZNate
12-25-2005, 12:23 PM
well got me my clutch, lots of clothes, and IPOD Nano (so now I can look at my trike pics on the go :D) Still have to open presents at 2 of my grandparents houses and my dad's. Cant wait! I hear some GBC Gator tires and red fork boots came via the UPS sleigh :naughty:

Billy Golightly
12-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Well I was bad all this year so I didn't get anything today :lol: However my motocross track should be in place in 2-3 months :D

thedeatons
12-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Here's my shout out to Ryan at bikebandit.com for getting my order out to me ass a partial shipment, so I could keep working on the front end of the 185S!! Keep an eye out for more pics soon, I hope to have the forks and bars on today, and the front axle and front brake drum cover plate are at zinc right now, to be ready next Friday.... Hopefully we'll have a roller next weekend, just in time for my move to Sacramento!! That's my XMas present!! Merry Christmas to all, and please remember that even if you forget to pray, Jesus still loves you.... James

3 weelin geezer
12-29-2005, 07:11 AM
Please stop wishing me a MERRY CRISTMAS!! I H8 christmas!! :mad: <puke> Now look what you made me do... Saying MC offends me. What ever happened to 'sam-NATAS das'? :lol:

Kintore
12-29-2005, 11:02 AM
My post might be a little old lol I got,
Yamaha Jersey, and hat
Money!
Clothes
MP3 player, to listen to tunes during riding
Lord of the rings game for the box
Cool alarm clock
New NOS side case
And a shaved Z head from Orange Shee!
Thats all I remember now lol

ATC crazy
12-29-2005, 09:19 PM
I've been in upstate NY for the past week and a half or so with no computer. This is my first day back...so Merry Xmas ya'll! :D

I got me some Oakley Half Jacket sunglasses with extra lenses
130 piece Craftsman tool kit
A set of Craftsman wrenches
A couple of PS2 games
2,000,000 candelight spotlight
4D cell Maglight
A power inverter, jumper box, light, air compressor, 12V supply all-in-one type deal
Bug-guard and window vent shades for the truck
Got my CD player installed
A couple of "toilet games" (hand-held poker and Texas Hold'em)
Dupont Registry car magazine
Flowmaster 40-Series Delta flow and high-flow cats for the truck

ATC777
12-30-2005, 02:48 PM
I hope everyone had a merry CHRISTmas. Also looking forward to a Happy TRIKEN New Year:D :D :Bounce :Bounce

John

Tri-ZNate
12-30-2005, 08:11 PM
My Gator tires came today and they are AWESOME for hill climbs and my fork boots too so I am very happy.

3 weelin geezer
01-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Well, whoever said its better to give than to recieve was stupid. I like to recieve but what the hell do I buy everyone else???? It seems to me that everyone else feels the same way because they go to the mall and just hang around "shopping" but they don't buy anything. Oh, the crowds....thats the worst part.:crazy: