PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite Christmas Gift

SpeedBump
12-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Now, this is tuff, of all the items you received for being "good boys & girls" post up and tell a bit about ONLY your Favorite. :lol:

I will start it off.
My Wonderful Wife bought me a sweet Helmet Cam. I have been wanting one for a while now, but couldn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on it. This was the year I actually hinted/asked for one. After I upgraded and built this new PC, I felt guilty about the money AGAIN so I told the wife to cancel the request and I would just get it later this spring. She agreed, to my face...but turns out she is a AWESOME Liar. Thanks Babe! :w00t:

Now, gotta get out on a machine to get some footage. This upcoming riding season is gonna be great!!! Hey Ohio Crew...BigBrother PA got his "eye" on you! Don't mess up or you WILL be on here for all to see! :naughty:

Pics of the Cam setup.

Rm250RF900R
12-25-2005, 04:05 PM
My mom gave me $200 towards a 3wheeler :w00t:

SpeedBump
12-25-2005, 04:09 PM
My mom gave me $200 towards a 3wheeler :w00t:
.................????? What kind of bike ya looking at/for?

Rm250RF900R
12-25-2005, 04:15 PM
Not sure. Whatever comes my way thats in the $700 range.

jjjg-02
12-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I got my wife a new car....Talk about shocked...

slothminx
12-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I wasnt exspecting to get anything! My parents paid $200 towards my Z and then i opened this its ful of tools too!..... so i used my stickers i had collected to add to the top speed LOL
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9885/dsc071963ck.jpg

Oldshell4481
12-25-2005, 06:48 PM
i got a nice canon rebel camera, scuba lessons, truck tires, and a leather jacket, i cant pick my favorite but im leaning towards the camera and scuba lessons.

westcoast TRI-Z
12-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Got me a pair of brand new Fox riding gloves, they're pretty tough and very comfy:w00t:

Tri-ZNate
12-25-2005, 09:51 PM
My IPod Nano is my favorite gift so far until I get my tires.

MTS
12-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Cash to fix my tri-moto..and a dremel w00t!

nouseforaname90
12-25-2005, 10:30 PM
Well.. its really hard to pick!
My parents spent like $2000 on me and my brother this year! it was NUTS!
My 3 favorite things from my parents are:
1) My Kodak Z740 digital camera
2) My HP PhotoSmart photo printer
3) My plastics for my 3 wheeler

And I'd say my 2 fav's from my relatives are:
1) Definately the $300 bucks I got!
2) A nifty remote controlled UFO from my grandma (along with money.. lol)

tecatecrazy
12-25-2005, 11:25 PM
1985 350x woohoo

Howdy
12-26-2005, 12:15 AM
My favorite Gift was a Call from Hagen ( in Germany ) on Friday night. I had sent him a package back in mid July. About 1-2 weeks later ( late July ) I seen on the news of some civil unrest not too far from him. The news report said some people had been killed, others arrested and such. So I sent him a email trying to find out if he was OK, but I didn't get a reply. I emailed him a few times after that and still no reply. I was getting VERY worried ( this isn't like Hagen ). So a couple weeks ago I sent a snail mail letter to him letting him know we haven't heard from him in a long time and we ( My Family and a few board members ) are very concerned. I ask him to write, call, or email me and at least let me know how he is doing. I got that call Friday night, we talked for about a hour. Not all the news I got from him was good, but to hear his voice and to know he is still kicking was a BIG Relief!! He said to Tell Everyone Merry Christmas and that he will see us all at Trikefest2006.
Howdy

MikeRWK
12-26-2005, 12:46 AM
http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=140847439 6669869&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474396670271&bmUID=1135572206242&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443277423&assortment=primary&fromSearch=true There is my favorite present :) And im gettin a bunch of parts for my sled too :) This is the best xmas ever even better than when i got my super nintendo (round '96)!!!!
This wireless mouse and keyboard rocks too!

thefox
12-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Best gift of all time I got 8 years ago, a 1984 Kawasaki KLT 110. I had been saving my allowance and paper route money all year and looking through the paper for a 3 wheeler so I could ride with my brother and dad. Every time I called on one in my price range it was sold so in November I found a Kawi 110 for $250 so I asked my dad if he would pay half for my Christmas present, he said he would think about it. Well he never said anything else about it so I had given up on finding a trike. Well it turns out that he went and got it the next day and kept it in a friend’s barn while he fixed it. After I opened my presents that morning they had me go out to the garage to get one they "left out there" and there it was, my first 3 wheeler.

traxxasx
12-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Best gift of all time I got 8 years ago, a 1984 Kawasaki KLT 110. I had been saving my allowance and paper route money all year and looking through the paper for a 3 wheeler so I could ride with my brother and dad. Every time I called on one in my price range it was sold so in November I found a Kawi 110 for $250 so I asked my dad if he would pay half for my Christmas present, he said he would think about it. Well he never said anything else about it so I had given up on finding a trike. Well it turns out that he went and got it the next day and kept it in a friend’s barn while he fixed it. After I opened my presents that morning they had me go out to the garage to get one they "left out there" and there it was, my first 3 wheeler.

(thefox) that sounds pretty cool, i would like to walk into my garage and see a 250-r for christmas.

my favorite gift that i got, is to still be living and everyone in the family is ok, and a roof over my head, and food. i dident get anything.

MTS
12-26-2005, 02:48 AM
My favorite Gift was a Call from Hagen ( in Germany ) on Friday night. I had sent him a package back in mid July. About 1-2 weeks later ( late July ) I seen on the news of some civil unrest not too far from him. The news report said some people had been killed, others arrested and such. So I sent him a email trying to find out if he was OK, but I didn't get a reply. I emailed him a few times after that and still no reply. I was getting VERY worried ( this isn't like Hagen ). So a couple weeks ago I sent a snail mail letter to him letting him know we haven't heard from him in a long time and we ( My Family and a few board members ) are very concerned. I ask him to write, call, or email me and at least let me know how he is doing. I got that call Friday night, we talked for about a hour. Not all the news I got from him was good, but to hear his voice and to know he is still kicking was a BIG Relief!! He said to Tell Everyone Merry Christmas and that he will see us all at Trikefest2006.
Howdy
How's he doing? i was wondring what was going on with all the post about him and what not......he OK? whats goin on in germany there? im a little slow up on the news here.

Howdy
12-26-2005, 10:02 AM
How's he doing? i was wondring what was going on with all the post about him and what not......he OK? whats goin on in germany there? im a little slow up on the news here.

He is doing good, in fact he is working so much he don't have much free time right now. This explains why he don't have much time to do anything else. ;)
Howdy

smokinwrench
12-26-2005, 10:11 AM
My favorite thing this year was seeing my kids faces.

I held my daughter up to the kitchen window and asked her what she seen in the back yard, "dad its a trampoline" her eyes were as big as coffee cups.

I asked my boy what the heck was in the front yard, "dad thats a trx90".

My front door needs replaced now, kids just about tore it off the hinges.

I wonder how big that smile is?

honda200
12-26-2005, 03:32 PM
My favorite gift would have to be seeing the face of my dad when i got him a header and muffler for his street bike.

After that, it would be the gift he got me, a Boyer Brandson electronic ignition for my 1972 Kawasaki 350

Curtis

ATC crazy
12-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Oakley Half Jacket:

http://mi.oakley.com/media/brochures/sunglasses/half_jacket/side_splash_image.jpg