PDA

View Full Version : Custom Banner For TF-06

Meat-BoX
12-26-2005, 03:15 PM
I was wondering if it would be good to have a Huge Trike Fest 06 Banner for Promotional means. Would be nice to line up 10-20 of the Hottest Trikes Behind the banner for a Photo Shoot. Allso good for the Group Picture.
I can make banners but they arent cheap. I may be able to get a Huge Piece of Tarp and Make the Vinyl Text and Logo for that.
Anyway if the main TF guys are looking for a new Banner to promote the event let me know. Im sure I can beat most anyones price unless someone else here makes Custom Banners. The reason for this is Media Attention, and to Pump up the Event and Website.
Anyone willing to Donate for this Banner contact the head Honchos to see if this is something they want.

3leggeddog
12-26-2005, 03:53 PM
i think thats great.something real nice would show that were all very seriuos,and devoated trikers.i would donate some funds for this.

meatbox,did you see my post about a banner for myself?i would like one to take to the track this summer for the mx races.couls you contact me with some more info please.

mikey's250sx
12-26-2005, 04:20 PM
i'm your man!!!!!

i own a sign company in pa. i can do anything at any size. i would love to be able to help out. i guess billy or howdy would need to contact me and let me know what they were looking for and i can make it happen in as little as 2 or 3 days.

i'll upload and post pics of some past ones in a minute

mikey's250sx
12-26-2005, 04:22 PM
http://www.photodump.com/direct/allisonmo2/dovefellowship.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/allisonmo2/trash1151.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/allisonmo2/91302001.jpg

Meat-BoX
12-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Yea if you could cut a good Price break maybe everyone who is going will pitch in. A Huge TrikeFest Banner would help with exposure to the event and more exposure for Three Wheelers. I say No Date on it so it can be used every year. Dont need the year on it anyhow, but if you want an 06 on it buy some Vinyl #s that can be taken off and changed for the next year. I think Trike Fest will get Bigger over the next few years.
We need a Huge Vented Banner. Something about 4'-6' tall and 12'-16' long. Line up all the people for the Group pic and Line up like 20 of the Hottest Trikes in front of that banner and that would make for some good pics. Need a real Photographer there allso, as preferebly we would like a 2 page write up about us. Crappy pics wont do.

mikey's250sx
12-26-2005, 04:36 PM
i could do a 3' tall by 25' wide banner for about 100 bucks. mabye even less.

any donations when the time comes would be appreciated but if not i will even donate it.

Billy Golightly
12-26-2005, 06:42 PM
I had Jared from Speed and Sport graphics make me custom Trikefest 05 banner a couple months ago (After trikefest was over). Mine is very small and more like a poster, but the idea has been discussed for a long time. Tri-Z Jim also always custom airbushes a nice 3WW banner that everyone signs their names on. Heres the one that I have hanging on my wall incase some of you missed it: http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=40847

Meat-BoX
12-28-2005, 08:30 PM
We need something that stands out with 100+ Trikes in front of It. 4'-6' Tall would be nice. I think it is important and good exposure. I will see what I can do. It will cost more but my be worth it if it can be used yearly. I'll dork around with some designs and see whats up.
Allso Flags for anyone who wants to fly your colors so others can find you. I'll be bringing my Flag and Flying her High for all to see and find my Camp.:w00t:

We allso need to invite the ATV Magazines soon,telling them to bring their Trikes if they have them and get a week of going old school to appreciate the Original ATV and Style of Ride. That would be sweet if it happened but we need to hit every mag and TV Show up to get them to come and see that 3 wheelers are making a comback, fun to ride, and afforadable. Someone might acually think they should make parts for us. Who knows but we need alot of exposure this year.

Billy Golightly
12-28-2005, 09:10 PM
I dont want to entirely let the cat out of the bag but rest assured trikefest 06 has not been forgotten about and there is a whole whole lot of very cool stuff being planned that has never been done before :D