PDA

View Full Version : Honda Atc 200x 250x 250r 250es 200s Atc200 Foot Guard

Meat-BoX
12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-ATC-200X-250X-250R-250ES-200S-ATC200-FOOT-GUARD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43971QQitemZ46000 27825QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

Looks like some old school Nerf Bars or Floor Boards New in the Box I know someone here wants some FloorBoards for all thos Hondas it fits:beer
Damn I should erase this thread those look cool and rare.

Maine_Triker
12-27-2005, 01:10 PM
I have a set of those here along with the "Fender Stops" that go with them. They'll be going on the 84 R :beer

ATCWRENCH
12-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I have a set of the fender stops as well. I just need the foot guards and they are going on my 200X. its my full trail bike.

Meat-BoX
12-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Go for it. $50-$75 is a good price to pay to save them Feet and Ankles. I hope to start making Nerf Bars for my Tecate and 86 200X I know a guy that cut and redid some TRX 250R ones and put them on his R. They look real cool and are Definatly a Life Saver.

ScottZJ
12-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah this is the 4th pair on ebay lately. Its funny you dont see things on ebay and then all of a sudden there are tons. I have a set of them on my 250r and boy are they worth every penny.

http://www.fototime.com/{01C036EC-38DB-4105-BF6D-7F83A317A78D}/picture.JPG

BurkC
12-27-2005, 11:43 PM
What are the fender stops for?

Orangecnty250r
12-28-2005, 08:12 AM
They are nice and worth the money
Hmmmm Interesting
The first several were being sold by Speed and Sport located in BLOOMSBURG PA.. They went for some good money especially the first couple..They do dealer buyouts and must have received many multiples of these...Usually they do BIN's on most stuff but since bidders went crazy over them they have done it regular auction style...I know a young women runs that part of the business that sell the extra parts

Now this one is an auction run buy a woman (obviously because of the name and some of the purchases in her account) The seller is also Hailing from BLOOMSBURG PA and has only been active recently for a couple of auctions....She must have got smart and purchased them herself from the business and his selling them herself to make the $$$$LOOT$$$ ...Good for her!!!!

ScottZJ
12-28-2005, 11:17 AM
They are nice and worth the money
Hmmmm Interesting
The first several were being sold by Speed and Sport located in BLOOMSBURG PA.. They went for some good money especially the first couple..They do dealer buyouts and must have received many multiples of these...Usually they do BIN's on most stuff but since bidders went crazy over them they have done it regular auction style...I know a young women runs that part of the business that sell the extra parts

Now this one is an auction run buy a woman (obviously because of the name and some of the purchases in her account) The seller is also Hailing from BLOOMSBURG PA and has only been active recently for a couple of auctions....She must have got smart and purchased them herself from the business and his selling them herself to make the $$$$LOOT$$$ ...Good for her!!!!

Wow.......inspector gadget sounds like you got the scoop. Hehehe Nice work.;)

Oh side note........where in the world did you get all that NOS US 90 stuff? That is too sweet dude. Too bad I dont have one or I might snag it.

Orangecnty250r
12-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Wow.......inspector gadget sounds like you got the scoop. Hehehe Nice work.;)

Oh side note........where in the world did you get all that NOS US 90 stuff? That is too sweet dude. Too bad I dont have one or I might snag it.

You get to now all the places and people when you are always looking..

In my search for NOS 1981 250R part Ive come across some other parts...including that ATC 90 tank. Wait to you see my update on NOS 81R projects with the parts ive found:naughty:Will post it soon. Ive started collecting parts for machines I plan to do in the future, 83/84 250r, 350x, and early model US 90..This tank is for the later ATC 90 which I dont plan on doing at this time so that why i'm selling it. I did find an NOS metal parrot green fender still tightly wrapped in the honda paper for the early model..

Sorry i'm rambling :beer ....the answer to your question is I found it a dealer via a phone call.:D

RichinMO
12-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Bloomsburg, PA...yeah I have already emailed the new seller trying to get some more info about this auction. I like your positive outlook on this auction, I however believe that someone saw how much these were going for and straight-up copied speedandsportinc's auction in an effort to scam someone. I especially like how they used the same picture but just rotated it 180 degrees so it kinda looks different. Hope I get proved wrong...

Maine_Triker
12-28-2005, 06:42 PM
What are the fender stops for?
On the package it says that they are supposed to keep your feet from sliding under the tire... :wondering I don't see how they would exactly do that but oh well... they're cool anyway. :D

Maine_Triker
12-28-2005, 06:58 PM
The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

Huh.... I wonder what happened??? :wondering Anyone from here make an offer or something?

patblkwell
12-28-2005, 07:41 PM
Someone must have made an offer which I do not think is right...doesn't help much that they became advertised since the link to them was posted on the board here...makes it a tough to get anything in this fashion :rolleyes:

1DEADPRESIDENT
12-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Something smells fishy. No pun intended!!!! Check her other auction out, Look familiar?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4600759250&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT

Meat-BoX
12-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey man thats what the thread is for so dont cry. If you wanted to buy these you better be ready to spend some money. If somone wants it more than you, looks like your Fearing it. I hate when people throw that whining crap because someone tells about a part. If you want to whine dont do it on a Thread made to Show E-Bay stuff. It might make it tough to get parts because of this thread but other people need that part allso. I posted this thread for the benifit of all on this site.

patblkwell
12-29-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey man thats what the thread is for so dont cry. If you wanted to buy these you better be ready to spend some money. If somone wants it more than you, looks like your Fearing it. I hate when people throw that whining crap because someone tells about a part. If you want to whine dont do it on a Thread made to Show E-Bay stuff. It might make it tough to get parts because of this thread but other people need that part allso. I posted this thread for the benifit of all on this site.
Thanks for clearing that up for us all Meatman!, and for doing your part to make this world a better place :w00t:
I'm sure many would agree that it is not right for the seller to end the auction early when there are already multiple bids placed on an item ;)

RichinMO
12-29-2005, 09:03 PM
Well I'm going to hook you guys up!! The has relisted their copycat auction and this time they have put Small Town, MA or something to that effect. Does anyone live near there?? I still think its a scam-bid at your own risk.

BurkC
01-24-2006, 10:22 PM
Look familiar?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-FOOT-GUARD-ATC-200X-250X-250R-250ES-200S-ATC200_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43971QQitemZ4607 552902QQrdZ1

deathman53
01-24-2006, 10:54 PM
I have a hard time beleiving they fit all those different models, several different syle of pegs, but the same foot guard?

1987250es
05-27-2011, 04:42 PM
does anybody know how many 1987 250es big red were made.