PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this seller!!!!!!!!!!!

newramman02
12-28-2005, 02:18 PM
hello, I was bidding 2-front racks to fit a honda atc 200 from the same seller. I get an e-mail right before the first of the two close saying he had accidently listed the same item twice, and not to pay for it. he ended the item I was bidding on with the "sell to highest bidder" option, I then receive an invoice from ebay with a note from him saying not to pay for it, and he hopes I understand, the problem is the other rack is up to like $20.xx and the won he told me not to pay for was going for like $4.xx so he chose greed over ethics and screwed me so he could make an extra $15.xx or so.
the only problem is he made a big mistake! he ended the first one with the sell to highest bidder option that in effect makes me the first and legal winner of the auction! and by his refusal to sell it to me he is commiting a serious offense as far as ebay is concerned. I have reported him to ebay, heck, I even called him first to try and work it out he just said he hoped I would be understanding, and that if I left him negative feedback , he would do the same to me, about 10 minutes after i spoke to him he called me back and offered to send me the $4.xx as a good will offering, I told him that he did not owe me any money, I just wanted that rack, he said there were more people watching the other rack auction and that it was going to go alot higher. and he also said that he had otherracks but he did not want to sell to me? WTF!!!! I told him to go to H#ll and have a nice day. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4599317116 the sellers name is: rodney20050_3
this is the auction I won, and here is a link to the other auction for the same rack.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-200cc-3-Wheeler-frount-rack_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43967QQitemZ459931 6987
I just want to give everyone a heads up on what kind of seller he is.

ScottZJ
12-28-2005, 02:27 PM
I would report that seller to ebay and they might suspend all his auctions for investigation.

1DEADPRESIDENT
12-28-2005, 02:43 PM
What a crock? He obviously will win the fool alert award for that stunt! Don't let it go!!!! turn his arse in to the E-bay police. Maybe they will suspend his account like Scott said, I would also file a item-not received with Paypal.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
12-28-2005, 02:57 PM
REPORT IT REPORT IT REPORT IT, I was onestopatv on Ebay and got my account closed over a group of people scamming my name. Report it as best you can to as many departments as you can. If I get in trouble and kicked off for nothing then he should get into trouble as well. Also leave feedback as you feel is just, if it is negative that you feel he deserves then do it. If he leaves you some negative bs that isn't true there is a link within Ebay to remove unjust feedback. They will just take it away so it is of no real harm to you anyways. PLAY EBAY HARD, it is getting to the point where I don't want to use it anymore because of the stupid rules they have now due to people like the guy you are dealing with.:( :(

xd 200x
12-28-2005, 03:21 PM
you got your account closed? that sucks man I actually feel bad for you. When you first serfaced I was thinking that you were nuts, but you are actually pretty cool. Im sorry that that happened to you man.

newramman02
12-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi Everyone! I have allready reported him to ebay and I also forwarded his e-mails to them. so i hope they at least suspended him. as far as feedback, I have decided to just not leave any, I have hurt him more by letting you guys know about him than some stupid feedback will ever do! all of us here on the forums do alot of the 3-4 wheeler buying on ebay, and please pass the word on this guy. p.s. Rangerover, did you finally get the $7.00 I paypaled you for the vintage pit crew honda jersey? if so when do you think I will receive it? also, do you have a new ebay account yet? I am looking forward to maybe buying some parts from you. I have a large list of part numbers I need. thanks everyone! Happy New Year

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
12-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Finally got it, it was stuck in my antispam folder for some reason, I can give you the tracking number when I get home tonight. If you are looking for anything else please just let me know. If you have the parts numbers that is great or if not thats ok to. If you need any parts numbers I can get them for you as well. Just let me know what you need and Iwill get you some pricing. I will stay doing business with the board until ebay get resolved then everybody can buy again

Orangecnty250r
12-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Hmmmm!!! Newramman.....Recognize your ebay name from a separate deal you did with me... Your the dude that gave me a headache this morning...:rolleyes: Hope you saw that your package for the item you purchased on a friday shipped out on a Tuesday...Next time please dont jump to conclusions shipping was slow due to the holiday...Oh , although you left me positive I like your special note in there.... I'll leave you positive when I do my feedbacks all at once....but i'l leave you a special note also.....You need to relax Newbie

newramman02
12-28-2005, 06:42 PM
is your e-mail still: adam@onestopatv.com or .net?

newramman02
12-28-2005, 06:47 PM
orangecity250r, man I'm sorry for coming off like that this morning. I did not know you were part of these boards. I should have put 2+2 together I thought your ebay name looked familiar. if I had known you were a member of these boards, I would not have even bothered e-mailing period. I have alot of faith in the members of this forum.

Orangecnty250r
12-28-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm not into holding grudges....its cool :beer

newramman02
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
p.s. orangecity, if you will look at the above posts, you will see why I was on a tear with ebay sellers. I have another seller I think it is ATVworld? that sold me several atc 70 parts, I paid for them via paypal and then like 2-days later he tells me he cant find the front forks, then tells me he happens to have another set he will send instead, at least he did refund $12.00 to make it up. that's not counting another s.o.b. who cashed my money order and is now no longer registered! I'm out the money, and he is scot free wiht it. ebay used to be fun, but now it is turning into one big scam waiting to happen! I'm not including you, I think everyone has had at least one bad ebay experience. so now, I only buy from 98% or better feedback sellers with at least 50 or more positives received. once again, I'm sorry for the hard time.

Orangecnty250r
12-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I can see if you are having some bad experiences all in a short time span that it can seem that people are looking to screw ya...I've been pretty lucky thus far with getting items.

LonesomeTriZ
12-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Small world. I also delt with you recently. I bought a ctutch cable and lever from you a week or so ago.

newramman02
12-29-2005, 02:29 AM
yes, I remember, I also bought the front rack for my 86' 225 drs from you. gave me a real good deal.

LonesomeTriZ
12-29-2005, 03:07 PM
:lol: It is funny how all of us Trikers always come back around to each other for parts. It is like we are our own seperate society.

ATVWORLD
12-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Sorry about the forks. That is very rare for us to lose a part. We overhauled our entire shelving system because of those forks. I hope the ones we sent will work for you. Anyway, don't give up on ebay. There are some good sellers. Quite a few of them are on these forums. ATVWORLD

mudbogger
12-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey onestop-adam-do you have OEM FENDERS still for sale?I tryed to email you off Ebay and it wouldnt go through-if you do please PM me here-are you adam conover?If so thanks for the nice Christmas card dude-and also Im sorry your account got closed, why did they doso, you had some negative feedback but not a ton, I have seen far worse in my ebay days, why did they do it?

phreakboy
01-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey newramman02, I think that is total bs about how sellers always try to do that crap with "if you leave negs for me than I will for you". The best way to do that though is you can only leave feedback for 90 days after auction ends so if you wait till the very last minute you can usually leave a neg for them without worry of them negging your account. So that way atleast others will still know that they are a bad seller.