PDA

View Full Version : Why can't people hold their end of a deal?

TrikeKid
12-30-2005, 12:06 AM
I've got my KLT and XR parts bikes on craiglist, I've had some intrest in them, mostly in the XR of course. One guy who started out wanting half price for both of them, then argreed to full price, I told him any time yesterday night was fine, he didn't contact me at all, e-Mail or phone, and never showed. Then I emailed the next guy intrested in the trike, told him that the first guy had flaked (I had already emailed that I had an offer already, so if it fell through I'd let him know) and he called me this morning, I called and told him any time around 5 was fine to look at the trike or pick it up, it's 8:00 now, no e-mail, phone call or buyer. Two no shows in two days, this is really going great. I had some more stuff I wanted to post on CL, but I'm having second thoughts now. I do have another offer pending on the klt, trike for a go cart that needs work.

penguin
12-30-2005, 03:51 AM
I had the same deal. I was selling a Kawasaki KX250 that was super clean with alot of upgrades and there must have been 10 -15 people that wanted it. All said that they would be there at a set time and not one of them showed up. I finally got fed up with people and sold it to the first kid that came and made me an offer.

Jim mac
12-30-2005, 10:02 PM
I cleaned out my collection of chevy junque out of my yard, we're talking 4 pairs of heads,3 intakes,5 sets of exhaust 1 pair of big block manifolds plus valve covers, posted it on craigslist for free, figure someone could use them one lady called said she would be here at 6 pm, never showed. I tossed them in my blazer got 12 bucks for 480 pounds of metal at the recycler. Jim