PDA

View Full Version : Why knives shouldnt be played with, pics inside

corndawg
12-30-2005, 12:53 AM
I was messing around last tuesday at school chopping up a pencil with my knife, and as you can tell i missed. I told the teacher and the school nurse that i shut it in a desk drawer (old metal office desks) so i wouldnt get expelled for the knife. The wierd thing is i didnt feel anything when it happend, the doctor said i severed all the nerves and thats why i didnt feel any pain. They just took the stitches out today after 9 days with them in and this is what it looks like...it was hanging off before they put the stitches in

i guess the moral of this story is..dont be a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*!

SpeedBump
12-30-2005, 05:54 AM
As they say... " I give it TWO Thumbs up!" ;) Careful next time. :)

250r'en +TCB
12-30-2005, 12:44 PM
wow..... yeah I've sliced myself once or twice with an exacto knife before. Those things give you a DEEP, clean cut though!!! Anyway hope it heals up and you learned you lesson!

Banage
12-30-2005, 02:55 PM
had that same problem a while back on my pointer finger, blead for 4 days.

chris200x
12-30-2005, 03:06 PM
As they say... " I give it TWO Thumbs up!" ;) Careful next time. :)

Well maybe one and a half! :lol: :w00t:

Maybe if you didn't have a KNIFE in school :rolleyes: something like this wouldn't have happened. cool pics though thanks for sharing. :beer

Oldshell4481
12-30-2005, 10:41 PM
i stopped cutting myself with my knives when i was 10, i have tons of them though

twgranger
12-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Oh man!!!!!!!!

Tri-ZNate
12-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Yep i've done that. Was widdeling limbs for marshmellows and wasn't paying attention. :lol: the big red got all bloody when I rode it back.

corndawg
12-31-2005, 12:57 AM
i definently learned my lesson on this one:rolleyes: ....you cant really tell from the pics but it cut clear down into the edge of the nail bed, i actually lost about 1/8" of the tip of my nail, i knew i missed because i felt the pressure but i thought it just hit my nail and that was it until i looked down and the end of my thumb was hanging there :wondering ....i should get some kind of darwin award for this idiot move huh:lol:

Tri-ZNate
12-31-2005, 01:08 AM
really you never feel it even when you look down and start saying Oh F~~~ Oh F~~~ Oh F~~~!

corndawg
12-31-2005, 01:20 AM
No i never felt a thing, I just looked over at my buddy and was like damn dude i just cut off the end of my finger. I knew i would get in trouble if they found out how it happend, so i went and got some cleanex's to try to hold it down but after about 10 sec i realized that wouldnt work so i calmly got up and asked my teacher if i could have a bandaid, realized that wasnt going to work either so i asked her if i could go to the nurse. By the time i got down to the nurse my paints and shoes were covered in blood and i had a handful of blood on top of that. The dang nurse called my parents and had them take me to the emergency room for stitches. She got mad at me because i yelled at her when she said i wouldnt be able to drive to the hospital on my own:lol:

threewheelin-feelin
12-31-2005, 01:21 AM
ouch! now i am sucking my thumb