PDA

View Full Version : New Member Here

Tap
01-03-2006, 03:11 AM
hey whutup guys ive been browsing this site for sometime just never signed up

Im not sure if this the right place to announce myself or not but anyways

Heres alittle about me

i was born in 85 this is right about the time my Dad started racing 86 Tri-Z on slicktracks against some 3wheelers but mostly banshees and 250r's

In 1989 when i turned four my father purchases a 1985 honda 70cc
So this was right about the time that i started terrorizing my neighbors and whatnot

finnaly when i turned 10 or 11 the 70cc was beginning to fail and we decided to get me something with alittle more balls

My dad bought a Mint 1985 honda 200x
cant remember all that it had...only things im sure about are k&n air filter, dg pipe and A twist throttle

i think he got this more for him than me because it was ballzy with me lol
always rode this thing every day after school which was evident by the Bruises that i had on my leg from the kickstart..(Teachers prolly thought i was beaten :/)

By the time i was around 12-13 my dad decided this was alittle too much machine and in turn traded it for Yamaha Yz80
i continued to ride that until i was around 16-17 then we got offered a great deal on it and sold it

by this time was too busy pimping at our local hotspots to care what i had....so we ended up getting a Scrambler 400

Now im 20 years old...And am definatly starting to get back into this
In the near future im looking foward to purchasing a 200x,350x,250r, Tri-z 250, or a Tecate.....Maybe not a tecate so much because i remember a neighbore used to have one and it always smoked my 2oox :/

ok sorry for typing so long
i aplogize if this is in the wrong forum..

BigGreenMachine
01-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Seems like a great place to introduce yourself bud. Welcome to 3WW! What did your dad do with his Tri-Z? A Tecate would be a great bike to get back into the sport with, they are flatout nutz just like the Tri-Z and 250R.

Tap
01-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Im not exactly sure of the details as to what happend too it..........I just know he got rid of it sometime around early 90's..........I think it was due to the engine blowing up

big mistake tho....i imagine he regrets it

Yamahauler
01-03-2006, 03:46 AM
thats a good story you have :welcome: to 3WW.
Im sure someone here can help you find another trike.
Good luck!