PDA

View Full Version : my new toy. show your guns.

traxxasx
01-03-2006, 08:23 AM
today i was boerd and was im ganna go buy a paint ball gun. i went to wolly world and got me a cheap one about 71$. well i was using it with a 1.3 oz co2 and damn this thing is strong. i was shooting alot. im going to buy a 20oz bottel soon. its ok for the price and my freinds got the same one to, so now its off to the desert to do three wheeler drive bys with paint guns. lol so were ganna ride and shoot each other.http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/my paint ball gun001.bmp (http://www.supload.com/free/my paint ball gun001.bmp/view/)

Tri-ZNate
01-03-2006, 09:23 AM
:lol: I'm sure that will smell good on a hot engine

DeePa
01-03-2006, 01:39 PM
My current

http://members.cox.net/dipasquale20/MVC-006L.JPG

MY past

http://members.cox.net/dipasquale20/DSCN1438.JPG

http://members.cox.net/dipasquale20/MVC-008L.JPG

http://members.cox.net/dipasquale20/MVC-002L.JPG

edog
01-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Dam those are nice.:w00t:

BigGreenMachine
01-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Looks like a few grand worth of markers there. Wow!

Heres my Icon E with a 14inch J&J ceramic coated barrel, Shocktech Delrin bolt, aluminum low rise and a 20 oz Pure Energy tank. Great shooter. Would love to sell it, first with $150 CDN takes it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/BigGreenMachine/4e37888f.jpg

Kintore
01-03-2006, 07:20 PM
WOW deepa! You got some great guns there, a PIMP, cocker, impy sweet collection!
I had a PMI evo with a revy, 20 as co2 and a evil driver barrel, Sold it for money towards the Z, the way it should be lol.

Oldshell4481
01-03-2006, 07:20 PM
i started out with the cheapo spyder aggressor, then i bout the tippmann A-5 RT with the Flatline barrell, both were fine guns but i sold them awhile back.

Rm250RF900R
01-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Yeah I used to have a syder aggressor also. I thought it was a pretty good gun for only $120. Sold that to a friend who completely destroyed it buy putting a side cocker on it and ditching the beaver tail cocker.

traxxasx
01-03-2006, 08:15 PM
damn deepa nice guns, just one question. if i were to go buy a like 20oz co2 can and screw it on i can take it off without leaking air from the cans adapter like my other 2 did. also if i leave the can on will it mess up my rings and seals? where can i get one of those pressure gagues?
that bronz kinda orange E looks like a hair trigger.

Jeb
01-04-2006, 02:40 PM
I have a Tippmann A-5 with the E-Grip. I've had it about a year and would like to get the flat-line barrel. I also have a cheap brass eagle pump gun that got me started playing. I still enjoy shooting with it. I grabbed the adapter off ebay for it last year that allows you to run a bottle instead of the bb-gun co2 cartridges. I think it shoots better with the adapter.

Those are some nice guns posted! :beer

DeePa
01-05-2006, 02:42 PM
the red one is a AKA viking, cost me 970, the 2nd one is a blue 2k2 cocker that ebladed and built myself, cost a lot, third is a cocker which i had "turtled" which cut the back half of the tube off for faster cycling, and the 4th was a dm4 which cost a grand.

Traxx, make sure there is no paint in the hopper/breech then slowly unscrew the tank while shooting, so it relieves the pressure and doesnt rush out when the oring no longer seals the tank to the ASA.

THey also make ASAs which have built in pressure release when you unscrew them.

You wouldnt want to leave the gun gassed up, it puts a lot of wear on the valve and cup seals...

places like paintballgear.com and compulsivepaintball.com sell those guages, but you have to have a port where to put them. Its not necessary on a co2 tank because they are set at 800 psi output and you cant measure how much is left in the tank by a guage. On a HPA air system, you can tell the amount of air left by the guage, even though the tank is set at 800 psi output. Its hard to explain...which guage were you talking about?

Mike

traxxasx
01-05-2006, 10:44 PM
so that ;ast black one cost a grand?? i swear to god i seen the same one at the store brand new going for 30$. maybe its not but looks exatcly like it. ok well ive been using these (ALREADY FILLED) 3.1oz paintball bottels cause the other ones come empty. but im going to buy a 20oz bottel and fill it. well i was just wondering do those gauges come with the bottels that cost like 120$? i seen a bolt type thing on the brass adapter on the side that looks like *Edited* can take it iff and hook uo a gauge on a 9oz bottel. is that what thats for? also me and my freind we playing paintball. well he hit me in my ***STOP TYPING AROUND THE FILTERS*** and i had 2 thick jeans on and wow did it leave a mark. but are there just some "cheap" paintballs or are they all the same in accruacy. cost i couldent hot him for nothing. they would go straight for a sec then turn and fly croocked weird. also how much does it cost for you guys to refill a 20oz bottel?

bigb9582
01-13-2006, 06:37 PM
i finally got my camera working again. so here mine, its a PMI Piranha STS VF Titanium, with a 32 degrees Quiet Riot barral (very accurate over the stock), a pmi high tention spring kit, and a Jugular 20oz co2 tank with a pmi on/off valve.
getting this out is geting my trigger finger all itchy. i havent been out in a year and i see a trip out is coming soon.

bigb9582
01-13-2006, 10:53 PM
hey traxxasx if you look at my pic down buy the co2 tank that little green knob, that is a on/off valve that screws onto the end of the co2 tank. when you want to take the tank off you just turn the valve off and fire the gun 2 or 3 times until it runs out air thats in the lines then you can take it off with no air blowing everwere. i got it at a local paintball shop for a couple bucks.

as for the ball flying every were. could be cheap balls that are out of round, low co2 pressure, or paint build up in the barral from the balls breaking in the gun, wind, or just a crappy factury barrel.

that plug on the side of the brass on the co2 tank is for a pressure release if the the person filling the tank over fills it, it will pop so the tank doesnt blow up.

as far as prices for a 20oz co2 refill it verys. the most i ever paid was 10 bucks, but ussualy averages 5-7 bucks.

3 weelin geezer
01-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Hey, guys. I am thinking of buying a marker and have heard that the tipman is a pretty good gun. I was also considering buying one of those that look like an ar 15 or an ak 47. Do any of you know if they break paintballs or just dont work as advertised? Any sites with videos of auto markers in action like www.lifelibertyetc.com when it comes to bumpfiring? How about any review sites by players/users? :wondering Oh, yeah. Why are all these things so nicely colored? I figger they would be cammo colored so you can't be so easily seen by the experienced players. Does no good to have an official ghillie suit only to be spotted in the tree by the marker pointing to you like a neon sign: HERE I AM!! SHOOT ME!!

The Goat
12-16-2008, 12:07 AM
I know I'm bumping a two year old thread, but the sheer ignorance expressed in the post above is astounding...

Sim players typically are your military types, or those that wish they were. These are the guys wearing camo, shooting markers that look like real weapons, and employing true to life tactics.

Speedball/xball players are those who typically play on a designed course of similar if not identical symmetry. These are typically the players using the "non-realistic" markers and tactics that are a little more loose. Less emphasis on staying hidden, more emphasis on utterly overwhelming their opponent with fire and mobility. Pre- stupid ass rules limiting manual rates of fire, a guy was able to sling between 10-23 bps based entirely on his abilities. The average joe can pull the trigger ten times per second, with practice 13, over time, 20+ is possible for those with excellent twitch times in their hands. With simple positions of front (a small quick guy typically), mid (either small and slower, or big and fast), and back (guys who can sling more paint than anyone on the team, 4000 rounds in a 10 minute match is NOTHING).

So who are the better players, in woods, sim players are typically better...rates of fire become worthless with rounds landing on trees. In any other situation, speedball players typically win.

A decent team can destroy a swat team in a building. Reason behind it is simple, paintballs aren't bullets, and conservative play against an agressive team that has you heavily outgunned gets you NOTHING! I've personally played a 2 on 5 match against a swat team in an abandoned high school. With or without nightvision, me and a friend won 4/5. A gun malfunction was the cause of our only defeat.

I've played against rocket kids, and I'll put them up against ANY police/military team in the world. Paintballs travel at 195.6 mph, most of these guys have the reaction times to dodge, and in late 04 the slowest person on the team ran a five flat 40 in full gear.

Why buy a shiny gun? Because for good players, the second you tuck back to cover and lose line of sight, they are sprinting toward your position, pinning you down, until you freeze and get shot from point blank.

hondawasaki
12-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Holy post from the dead.....LOL. Its funny to me how many hobbies crossover. I am fairley new to the 3wheeler scene, as you know, but I was on a sponsored paintball team for 3 years. we eventually went to world cup only to get smoked by avalanch, russion legion, and dynasty. (those were the only world class teams we were put up against in the semi's) avalanche had us in 16 seconds LOL.

Of course we were real competitive at a local level, XPSL's, NPPL's but man I tell you world cup is a whole new level. As far as the SWAT......LOL we loved when those guys came in, nothing more fun than a bunch of camo clad, remote tank wearin', A5 totin' slow reflexed badasses! The teams were always lop-sided, 10 or so to our 5. Its funney to hear grown men getting pissed that a few kids keep lighting them up like X-mas trees. At the time the slowest guy on out team was pumping 16 legit, I was 18 on a good day I could hit 19. A good response triggered A5 was around 12 LOL.

God we used to have fun......I haven't played in about 4 years, I still have my '03 shocker, you had one too right Goat?

The Goat
12-16-2008, 01:12 AM
Yep, put it through hell and back...sold it all for 500. Played front in my time, at my size it was always just enough of a shock for me to take the 50 off the start for me to make it.

Swat teams hated us with a passion, but needed us to stay sharp.

I hate team dynasty, an argument at mardi GRAS open one year escalated to a near brawl, it would have been a real bad choice on their part. We called them on cheating and they acted all godlike and above us...beginning of xball and we were close enough to see it happen. A back man said something to one of our front guys, and a few people stepped up, none smaller than 6ft 230, his teammates thought they were going to do something until all the other local teams we knew walked up to watch. They bailed, but not without trying to get us in trouble even though they started it. I've since decided that if I ever see any of those popped collar fudge packing prissy *the word filter apparently doesn't work on what I type* I won't be nearly so forgiving.

I harbor grudges against few people, team dynasty, Lil john, the drummer from meriwether, and one local cop.