PDA

View Full Version : Buddy just left for basic.

Banage
01-04-2006, 02:54 AM
honda200boyatc

:w00t: :beer To phill, who leaves for basic and AIT training in 14 hours. See you in 4 months. Hats off to you and cant wait to ride again. Your my best friend, ill take care of your ol' lady, You take care of yourself. :w00t: :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

honda200boyatc

69HemiGTX
01-04-2006, 06:48 AM
What branch did he join? I would imagine the Army because you said basic and AIT. Other branches call then different things. Do you know where he is going for basic and AIT?

Banage
01-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Yes it is army. He want to Missouri.

Nuke Em
01-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Ah, Good ol Fort Leanardwood. I have been in the Air force for over 19 years now. Almost done!

ScottZJ
01-05-2006, 12:41 PM
I work for the Dept of Defense and take my hats off to all armed forces.

Yeah if it were the Navy, he would be going to Great Lakes(or as we used to call it, Great mistakes haha).

Good luck and may the Lord be with him.

BigGreenMachine
01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
"I'll take care of your ol lady, you take care of yourself." I like that, really funny. Hats off to you Phil, best wishes!

xd 200x
01-05-2006, 06:22 PM
From experince leonardwood sucks. I went to basic in january too It's freaking cold 15 below. No gortex just a feild jacket and poly pros. While the drills are wering gortex and liners talking about how it's not cold. And saying oh we train untill 15 below and it's only 14 below. Then there is that damm moutain you have to march up on the 30k ruck. Bites. honestly the best time of my life. Is he a combat engineer or a cop. There is a starbucks if you ever get a pass. Tell him to slep on the plane and bus. cause first nigh 3 hours of sleep tops. and slam the hot dogs at the uso at the st louis airport. They are really good.

Rm250RF900R
01-05-2006, 06:42 PM
My step bro is in the navy. Last time I saw him was during the summer. He was located somewhere near Chicago. I dont have any memory so I forgot where it was. Well, now hes in Sicily. Been there since June. They just had a severe flood there with water thats 6 feet deep. He was having one hell of a time. He calls every once in a while but, I wont see him for another 5 years. I miss him haha. Known him since I was 3. Now im almost 18.

jjjg-02
01-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Truck drivers also train at leanordwood.......and it does suck......

RichinMO
01-06-2006, 07:53 AM
HAHA that's were I work, Ft. Leonard Wood. They call it Ft. Lost in the Woods, but you know what that means? LOTS of GOOD places to RIDE. Chemical School is also here with the trucks, MPs, and Engineers.
Yo Nuke'em, what do you do in the Air Force? I'm assuming it has something to do with the missiles in Wyoming. Nukes ROCK, I was a Nuclear Weapons Spec in the Army from 89 to 92. Then good old Bush SR had to go and make that damn treaty doing away with tactical nukes. I HAD the best job in the Army, then I went EOD until I got out in 99.