PDA

View Full Version : Onestopatv-what happened to him?

mudbogger
01-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Anybody got the lowdown on why onestopatv is no longer selling on Ebay anymore? Did he get booted off and if so what did he do with all the plastics, etc he had, I had VIEWED a thread on him and it had described his stock as pretty large, is he still selling parts by chance?

Tri-ZNate
01-04-2006, 09:56 PM
he got screwed over. He is RangeRover on the web site here. And yes he has a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* load of parts

mudbogger
01-04-2006, 10:00 PM
What happened?did he get screwed over in a bis deal?or was it something through Ebay?I had purchased through him there and no issues at all, shipping was top notch and I even got a Christmas card for free shipping-I was going to use it to buy fenders, he is still here right?

Tri-ZNate
01-04-2006, 10:02 PM
oh yeah he is here on the site but from what I understand someone hacked his account on ebay. Give him a PM and he can hook you up with just about anything.

ScottZJ
01-04-2006, 10:09 PM
A bunch of stupid punk kids on the odssey/pilot board that screwed him. He sold a nice pilot for high dollar and that pissed all the guys on the board off and to show their age, they screwed with his ebay account and got him knocked off. Its really sad cuz he is a great person and just trying to help out other enthusiasts. And what else is sad is there are tons of guys on ebay doing illegal stuff and not getting banned....sad.

Tap
01-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Well if this guy has such an inventory why cant he just make his own website?

ClayW
01-04-2006, 10:15 PM
there is another thread, in this forum titled Warning. Read it ! Something Smells. Smells like a oddesey. Just looked for it, Tim SR Must have removed it . He was griping about Getting Ripped off an a set of oddsey fenders. new member too.

mudbogger
01-04-2006, 10:33 PM
was it this page?http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/TOC
those guys really hacked his account does he have prove by chance?
DID he get soembody to admit it they did it?
tHATS UNREAL MAN!!!!

TimSr
01-04-2006, 10:40 PM
The original poster removed it. I did not.

ClayW
01-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the info Tim.

Nuke Em
01-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey ScottZJ, before you go bashing the Odyssey guys(we average 40+ years old), go to the website below and do some reading about him and from him. The whole thing started over him telling lies trying to get a Pilot for cheap for his girl friend then selling it for a big profit. It escalated from there. I don't have a problem with him making money on Ebay but it got real ugly real quick.

"Can't we all just get along" LOL

http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/Search?SearchView&Query=hammy&Start=1&Count=-1&SearchOrder=3&SearchMax=100000&SearchWV=TRUE

ScottZJ
01-05-2006, 07:58 AM
Ok you are probably right, just like here, there are few that get out of hand and are young punks. I was just calling it as I saw the posts on the board. It was nothing but bashing for no reason. I dont know the full details but there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying/selling something to make money....its what america is all about. The problem I have is when people start screwing with others lives just cuz they are jealious. I pointed him towards a lawyer to assist in fixing his problem. Slander and other charges could be found in what has happened with him.
Oh and another thing, I dont feel its his fault that the stuff went so high, its called supply and demand, along with bid happy fools on ebay haha. He is just trying to earn a living like everyone else.
Like I said iI am sorry to sterotype the entire board, but the posts just spoke for themselves............peace

Orangecnty250r
01-05-2006, 08:08 AM
I have had good dealings in the past but he needs to resolve a failry big $$$ issue with me (no parts in my hand )....I am being nice and patient right now.....for the moment...Dont leave me hanging much longer please Adam. Believe me this is a nice post on my part.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
01-05-2006, 08:21 AM
The Pilot guys in general speak for themselves. Just watch their posts, what they say etc. It is kinda of sick inner circle and most everybody within has some really oddd thinking. If somebody wants to make money by doing anything who cares, I offered those guys alot of things with parts and etc to get no where. I came here, hlped everybody out here, enjoy talking with you guys and my trike. I try to help everybody out, and get people out there and ride. I got 82 positive feedback within about a month, and nobody was ever mad. Must have been ripping alot of people off right, well thats what you would say if you were a pilot boy. Funny part is about those Pilot boys thats make me out to be such a imature bad person is this. Twice now somebody has taken some of their obviously valuable time to create fake Ebay accounts and then proceed to go into my auctions and hit the but it now on a large number of them and then immediately leaving bad feedback.
Orangecounty250r, not even sure why you put that in there. I talked to you last night and explained why I had a delayed time on the second box. If it takes alittle longer then the first box did I feel you shouldn't get to upset!! I spent a hour of my time or more on the phone with you looking up seperate parts and checking their status. Then I sold them all to you for cost to return a favor. I would think if anything you would try to help me out on here not bash me. We have done alot of deals in the past and I never got feedback from you on here, and you have the complete story on whats happening so I am sad that you would put that post in here, causing doubt in some people eyes.

Orangecnty250r
01-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Orangecounty250r, not even sure why you put that in there. I talked to you last night and explained why I had a delayed time on the second box. If it takes alittle longer then the first box did I feel you shouldn't get to upset!! I spent a hour of my time or more on the phone with you looking up seperate parts and checking their status. Then I sold them all to you for cost to return a favor. I would think if anything you would try to help me out on here not bash me. We have done alot of deals in the past and I never got feedback from you on here, and you have the complete story on whats happening so I am sad that you would put that post in here, causing doubt in some people eyes.

OK adam at least you will talk to me at length here...Please Dont lay the Guilt trip on me my friend. I am extremly credible here and on ebay...I communicate fast and in detail when things are asked

I am not bashing you...Just looking for better communication and more detailed information from you when I email you regarding my order. (Thats good business)

And so everyone has the full story ...Yes, you spent time with me on the phone...and gave me a great deal on parts:beer .....You were Returning the favor of me GIVING you an NOS 350 speedo kit FREE...You are aware of what something like that would have sold for on ebay.

I saw a picture of an NOS 200x exhaust you had , a nos 350x headlight, etc....I paid for the exhaust 12/20/05...orders from you take 2 days to reach me when shipped....If you have the stuff at your shop.....regardless of computer problems, lightning , etc....it could have easily been put in a box and reached me...long ago .....No explaining on your part in detail what is going on with individual parts as you insinuated above...If there is good reason I will accept it....

I'll be happy to leave feedback when all my deals are completed. You know i pay fast....

If you would like to finish this conversation email me with detailed info on my parts.....

I didnt want to go this far about this issue on the board...... thats why i left it short and sweet above...But since you replied with more than you typed me in the past month I feel obligated to give everyone both sides of the story.

No hard feelings and lets get past this :beer

01-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Agree and understand where you are comung from. I am not getting into a pissing match with anybody in here especially Bill. You are a very good person to deal with, and I will be contacting you again very soon. By the way Bill did you get that 200x yet??

Groundworx
01-05-2006, 09:06 AM
I seen the other post. I kept an open mind on the whole deal at first, but it quickly became obvious that the original starter of the thread joined the site just to bash RangeRover. He only had like 6 posts and all were against you......

01-05-2006, 09:21 AM
what was the bashers name on here I would like to veiw the thread, this wouldn't be one of our upstanding, hard wroking high class pilot boys. With all of their big earnings at their "real jobs" how do they ever get time to -

1 - EMAIL EVERYBODY THAT BIDS ON MY ITEMS AND TELL THEM I AM A SCAMMER

2 - CREATE FAKE EBAY ACCOUNTS TO CRASH OTHERS SITES

3 - MAKE NAMES AND COME UNTO HERE AND TALK SENSELESS CRAP

4 - WRITE LONG LETTERS AND COMPLAINTS TO EBAY STATING I RIPPED THEM OFF ETC TO GET ME KICKED OFF, OH HE NEVER SENT MY 50 ITEMS I ORDERED THATS WHY I LEFT HIM BAD FEEDBACK. LOL THATS WHY YOU HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND HIT THE BIN ON HALF MY AUCTIONS AND IMMEDIATELY LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK DEALING NOTHING TO DO WITH EBAY, PRODUCT, BUT STATING OH WA WA HAMMY SAMMY IS A SCAMMER COME VISTIT OUT WORTHLESS UGLY SITE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY MY UNBORN BROTHER.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO THIS GUY WAS.

Orangecnty250r
01-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Agree and understand where you are comung from. I am not getting into a pissing match with anybody in here especially Bill. You are a very good person to deal with, and I will be contacting you again very soon. By the way Bill did you get that 200x yet??

Look forward to hearing from you.

Here is the 87 200x I got from Rex out of CA
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=45657

Nuke Em
01-05-2006, 12:10 PM
http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/Search?SearchView&Query=hammy&Start=1&Count=-1&SearchOrder=3&SearchMax=100000&SearchWV=TRUE

ScottZJ, read starting around the 11 Aug 05. Thats when the stuff started hitting the fan. I think the Ebay "police" got involved after the sold pilot had scratches on the plastic that wasn't as discribed and didn't come with a manual or something else. The buyer got on the board and it got ugly again. Adam got the other stuff to him later and I thought was buying him new plastic but I never heard what happened after that. Adam, fill me in so I know both sides of the story.

Adam, by the time you wanted to start offering the Pilot guys parts, you had already changed your board name several times, trying to buy pilots from the board members and they just didn't trust what you were saying anymore. I agree, nobody should be messing with your other ebay items. I had not heard that. That IS a really childish thing to do. Everyboard has some "young guns" that type before they think. The board had to go to registering to post after all the crap you flooded the board with recently. Not cool. Let things cool down and come back later.

I am REALLY not trying to stir-up problems but I do not want the Pilot-Odyssey guys to be the bad guys. They are 95% great guys that look out for one another(like this site).

Nuke Em til they glow, shoot em in the dark!
Gary

slothminx
01-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Unfortunately Onestop,The thread that the guys here have been talking about has been deleted. I do not know if it can be recovered but i think you would be interested to read it. I didnt save it as i thought there was no risk of it going:(.

Edit:!!! i may be able to recover the thread for you from my laptop... i was browsing on there when this happened and might be able to pull it out.

Muahahaha he cackles evilly, 10 mins and ill have it posted up ;)

Will

chris200x
01-05-2006, 01:15 PM
I dont understand you guys. :( A couple weeks ago everyone on these boards was complaining that this dude was buying up every oem part on ebay for outrageuous prices then he joins the boards... now everyone sticks up for him. Whats the deal? Theres always two sides to a story and i really dont know what to believe... not that it matters anyway. :lol:

slothminx
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Sorry it doesnt looks very good but this is all i can manage without hosting the HTML on a separte server without all the junk of the free one

http://www.freewebs.com/gopedwill/onestopatvpage1.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/gopedwill/onestopatvpage2.htm

If someone has a website i can send them the HTML to post up on there ;)

Groundworx
01-05-2006, 06:47 PM
what was the bashers name on here I would like to veiw the thread, this wouldn't be one of our upstanding, hard wroking high class pilot boys. With all of their big earnings at their "real jobs" how do they ever get time to -

1 - EMAIL EVERYBODY THAT BIDS ON MY ITEMS AND TELL THEM I AM A SCAMMER

2 - CREATE FAKE EBAY ACCOUNTS TO CRASH OTHERS SITES

3 - MAKE NAMES AND COME UNTO HERE AND TALK SENSELESS CRAP

4 - WRITE LONG LETTERS AND COMPLAINTS TO EBAY STATING I RIPPED THEM OFF ETC TO GET ME KICKED OFF, OH HE NEVER SENT MY 50 ITEMS I ORDERED THATS WHY I LEFT HIM BAD FEEDBACK. LOL THATS WHY YOU HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND HIT THE BIN ON HALF MY AUCTIONS AND IMMEDIATELY LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK DEALING NOTHING TO DO WITH EBAY, PRODUCT, BUT STATING OH WA WA HAMMY SAMMY IS A SCAMMER COME VISTIT OUT WORTHLESS UGLY SITE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY MY UNBORN BROTHER.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO THIS GUY WAS.

jonnyd350 was the handle he was using on here.

peeweesp
01-05-2006, 06:55 PM
hey rangerover i think your cool, you gave me that jersey for next to nothing, oh and i got the jersey within about a week, thanks again:p

01-05-2006, 06:58 PM
I have sold a ton of people stuff on Ebay. I really do not care to argue with anybody from the pilot page and believe that their are good people there though. All this started from me buying pilots and yes I used a couple of different names, I never registered any names and really don't think that it matters what names I use. As far as buying anything and reselling it at a profit who cares thats what makes the world go around. Being dirty about it is a different question at hand. By having a different handle on different sites really isn't a bad thing to me, correct me if I am wrong. I only wanted to buy some pilots when I came on that page I really don't care to talk about pilots or anything else, after my move there is absolutely nowhere to ride with a decent distance and I am to busy to travel. The pilot that I sold to Pete Traina in NY is a cluster in itself. That pilot was as nice or nice than alot of pilots I have seen sell on Ebay for over 10 thousand. Pete is a very good guy and we still talk and I help him with things. Pete is just very picky, as we have discussed a few times his "Cherry" is different than most. That means new to him, as in new used untouched. I got him plastics and the manuals after I returned home from a family illness. He just got upset because I never returned his emails for awhile becaue I was out of town. I explained that after I returned got him his stuff and he reposted on the pilot page stating everything was better than he expected. I have no idea who that post is from, that is listed above would like to know though. Sounds to me like another Pilot member, but I could be wrong. Everybody that I deal with is a very happy customer. It is possible though that I could have never sent some items to some people. Reason being, the nice doings of the member(s) of the pilot page getting my ebay account closed. With that Ebay erases all of your information and you really do not know who you owe what or who owes you. Most people cannot figure out how to email such a person after my account get suspended because it is hard to find the link to contact the suspended member. I make good and will always on any deal that I have. I did the best research I could with Paypal payments etc to find out who I woe what to. There are still some owed that we keep finding and their stuff goes out right away.
I am a very good person as anybody that knows me does. I have a feeling that you will see the mentality of the Pilot page soon as they start to hear about this thread and trickle on here and post their Childish opinions. I would like to commend you guys (pilot boys) for the site that you have. I really like the fact that you guys have a open site with no age requirements and a picture of a naked lady. I would really have something to say if my son and I were on the computer and stumbled accross that.

http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/0/a37a08cec32fc289052570ea0010b9a6!OpenDocument

I really don't want to go though a bunch of childish name calling and harrassment with you guys again so please stay to your pilot page unless you can be a normal citizen on here and help us or voice mature opinions. I think we should all be able to get along. I am upset I have had to involve lawyers and the law with the silly actions that have been taken. It is just getting old, and it needed to be done.

slothminx
01-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Onestop, Did you read the thread I posted in the links? Sorry its such poor quality but thats the best I can do. I am always skeptical of someone who joins a site just to bash someone with NO evidence to back it up. Why did the guy delete the thread? he must have been trying to hide something :wondering

01-05-2006, 07:55 PM
I found a good pilot grout member. The guy who posted what you reposted deleted it and pm me first to see if we could remedy before he cause a rucuss. He is one who suffered from his fellow member due to me not knowing hwo is owed what. Everything was quickly fixed. LETS ride and leave this alone.

jonnyd350
01-05-2006, 07:55 PM
not trying to hide anything, just didnt want to effect a guys buisness before i got all the facts, the original post was used to dig up info on onestopatv, i got was i was looking for and have contacted adam, we are now working to resolve the problem, i will post how it turns out. as for you slothminx all asked you for was a handle and you said you didnt want to be a tattle tale, what did you think you were doin when you posted the original thread??

01-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Just wanted to show this as well. This is on the mature 40 + year old pilot site. The page my link will take you to is the first in the thread, please look at the other additional posts under it. Here they are making fun of a mentally/phisically challenged person.

hoser
01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I have sold a ton of people stuff on Ebay. I really do not care to argue with anybody from the pilot page and believe that their are good people there though. All this started from me buying pilots and yes I used a couple of different names, I never registered any names and really don't think that it matters what names I use. As far as buying anything and reselling it at a profit who cares thats what makes the world go around. Being dirty about it is a different question at hand. By having a different handle on different sites really isn't a bad thing to me, correct me if I am wrong. I only wanted to buy some pilots when I came on that page I really don't care to talk about pilots or anything else, after my move there is absolutely nowhere to ride with a decent distance and I am to busy to travel. The pilot that I sold to Pete Traina in NY is a cluster in itself. That pilot was as nice or nice than alot of pilots I have seen sell on Ebay for over 10 thousand. Pete is a very good guy and we still talk and I help him with things. Pete is just very picky, as we have discussed a few times his "Cherry" is different than most. That means new to him, as in new used untouched. I got him plastics and the manuals after I returned home from a family illness. He just got upset because I never returned his emails for awhile becaue I was out of town. I explained that after I returned got him his stuff and he reposted on the pilot page stating everything was better than he expected. I have no idea who that post is from, that is listed above would like to know though. Sounds to me like another Pilot member, but I could be wrong. Everybody that I deal with is a very happy customer. It is possible though that I could have never sent some items to some people. Reason being, the nice doings of the member(s) of the pilot page getting my ebay account closed. With that Ebay erases all of your information and you really do not know who you owe what or who owes you. Most people cannot figure out how to email such a person after my account get suspended because it is hard to find the link to contact the suspended member. I make good and will always on any deal that I have. I did the best research I could with Paypal payments etc to find out who I woe what to. There are still some owed that we keep finding and their stuff goes out right away.
I am a very good person as anybody that knows me does. I have a feeling that you will see the mentality of the Pilot page soon as they start to hear about this thread and trickle on here and post their Childish opinions. I would like to commend you guys (pilot boys) for the site that you have. I really like the fact that you guys have a open site with no age requirements and a picture of a naked lady. I would really have something to say if my son and I were on the computer and stumbled accross that.

http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/0/a37a08cec32fc289052570ea0010b9a6!OpenDocument

I really don't want to go though a bunch of childish name calling and harrassment with you guys again so please stay to your pilot page unless you can be a normal citizen on here and help us or voice mature opinions. I think we should all be able to get along. I am upset I have had to involve lawyers and the law with the silly actions that have been taken. It is just getting old, and it needed to be done.

I dont know what your beef is or what happen but I see you have met the "darkside" of the Pilot Odyssey group, I started built up www.pilot-odyssey.com then Kiowa my web master claimed ownership and his darkside friends took it over, I left that place and started a new site http://www.PilotOdyssey.com which brings me to my point PLEASE dont lump "Pilot guys" all in one group because that includes me and a BUNCH of great guys, come up with another name or phrase, I use "the darkside", if you visit my site you can see sine 1998 I have dedicated THOUSANDS of hours helping others for FREE, I have written THOUSANDS of replies helping others and dont need to be lumped into the same category as the darkside mutts, its also unfair to many many others that frequent my site http://12.215.122.222/phpBB2/index.php FYI I ban all the darkside mutts from my new site...

SO everybody understands I have nothing to do with www.pilot-odyssey.com I dont go their any more I dont hang out with the "darkside" mutts and want nothing to do with them anybody that goes their I suggest you watch your backside and use your BUYER BEWARE skills before buying ANYTHING from the guys that hang out their.

Now that the porn has been pointed out on www.pilot-odyssey.com no doubt it will be removed pretty fast I suggest anybody wanting to preserve that page for something in the future that you go to the page and do a FILE then SAVE PAGE AS and save it to your hard drive...

01-05-2006, 10:01 PM
My appology, I mean www.pilot-odyssey.com as pilot boy's when I speak about them in this thread. I feel everybody should enjoy their sport, and I love this site and hope that hooser has made a site as good as this one geared for the pilot groud. Did not mean to offend normal people who have pilots.

hoser
01-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Just wanted to show this as well. This is on the mature 40 + year old pilot site. The page my link will take you to is the first in the thread, please look at the other additional posts under it. Here they are making fun of a mentally/phisically challenged person.

Where is the link please I would like to read it.

Aussieduner
Hoser has a very informative site i have used many times and referred other Pilot owners to for information,its a credit to him !

Aussieduner

350x'inNY
I dont know what your beef is or what happen but I see you have met the "darkside" of the Pilot Odyssey group, I started built up www.pilot-odyssey.com then Kiowa my web master claimed ownership and his darkside friends took it over, I left that place and started a new site http://www.PilotOdyssey.com which brings me to my point PLEASE dont lump "Pilot guys" all in one group because that includes me and a BUNCH of great guys, come up with another name or phrase, I use "the darkside", if you visit my site you can see sine 1998 I have dedicated THOUSANDS of hours helping others for FREE, I have written THOUSANDS of replies helping others and dont need to be lumped into the same category as the darkside mutts, its also unfair to many many others that frequent my site http://12.215.122.222/phpBB2/index.php FYI I ban all the darkside mutts from my new site...

SO everybody understands I have nothing to do with www.pilot-odyssey.com I dont go their any more I dont hang out with the "darkside" mutts and want nothing to do with them anybody that goes their I suggest you watch your backside and use your BUYER BEWARE skills before buying ANYTHING from the guys that hang out their.

Now that the porn has been pointed out on www.pilot-odyssey.com no doubt it will be removed pretty fast I suggest anybody wanting to preserve that page for something in the future that you go to the page and do a FILE then SAVE PAGE AS and save it to your hard drive...

hahahhahaha kinda like www.3wheeler.org and www.3wheelerworld.com hahhahhahahahahahahah

01-05-2006, 10:34 PM
http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/0/b135c633fd357aed052570ec00817aa4!OpenDocument
thats the link to my above post

hoser
01-05-2006, 10:45 PM
http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/0/b135c633fd357aed052570ec00817aa4!OpenDocument
thats the link to my above post

I took those pictures, I think you have been misled about what you see, that pic was taken at Silver Lake dunes in MI in the parking lot, that is ATVnut's wheel chair with Moskito driving it, they were messing around, how ever moskito and ATVnut are major players of the "darkside" and after my experiences with both of them can say neither one can be trusted as far as I can throw a Pilot.

Here is my orignal post of those pics, ATVmut is riding my coat tails and recycled my work again....
http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/pilot-odyssey/home.nsf/d6bb47a4ac4d1514052569b00054e287/9ca208b831e0efad05256a310039eabd%21OpenDocument

01-05-2006, 10:52 PM
looks that way my bad

slothminx
01-06-2006, 04:01 AM
not trying to hide anything, just didnt want to effect a guys buisness before i got all the facts, the original post was used to dig up info on onestopatv, i got was i was looking for and have contacted adam, we are now working to resolve the problem, i will post how it turns out. as for you slothminx all asked you for was a handle and you said you didnt want to be a tattle tale, what did you think you were doin when you posted the original thread??

Yah sorry buddy, it just look from the outside that you came onto the board with the intent of making onestop have a bad reputation. Im glad its all been resolved now.

I didnt post the handle becuase i thought you were wanting to just irratate the guy:rolleyes: .

The original thread was posted because onestop was asking where it was and wanted to read it.

Lets let this die now and remember :TrikesOwn (and in your case johnny , Pilots own. :beer

jonnyd350
01-06-2006, 12:21 PM
sounds good sloth, thank you

mudbogger
01-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Hey guys, Im truly sorry to have even started this thread at this stage- I just wanted to find Adam to see if he has any OEM honda fenders for my 350x -I had dealt with him from(actaully) the Pilot odyssey boards and had no issues with him at all there or here-I'm sorry that somebody over at the other boards(allegedly) did hack your Ebay account-I was actually surprised to see the threads on it and had no Idea it was at the stage of Hacking, etc-again I just wanted fenders from him and thats it- Please PM me here to work on the details, thanks.