PDA

View Full Version : Bombardier to move production to ... gulp ... Mexico?.

Wickedfinger
01-06-2006, 01:23 AM
Did anyone see that blirb in this months DW about BRP moving ATV production to Mexico to cut labor costs. How horrible. You can kiss all quality goodbye. It also said something about motor production moving there from Austria as well. I guess Rotax will now be RoMex. What a sad thing.

MTS
01-06-2006, 01:36 AM
Wow, there Quality Sucked to begin with,....now its just gona go down the Hole..

smokinwrench
01-06-2006, 01:46 AM
BRP moving ATV production to Mexico to cut labor costs.

From what I see around here there can't be enough people in Mexico to operate a complete factory.:beer

Yamahauler
01-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Well thats nice... 10 year olds will be building your bikes now

TrikeKid
01-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Well, the "American" company Dodge has been building in Mexico for years.

nate b
01-07-2006, 12:03 AM
From what I see around here there can't be enough people in Mexico to operate a complete factory.:beer

good one! I was thinking the same thing.

smackkk
01-07-2006, 12:41 AM
There cant be enough labor in Mexico to run a plant.....All the Mexicans are here in Arkansas......Along with the Chineese,Japaneese,Vietnameese, and hell you name it... I have herd of a melting pot but thinfs are getting rediculous... it makes a heinz 57 dog look bad around here.. Especially around planting and harvest season....Dam near everythoing I buy now at Wal-Mart is printed in Spanish....So I have to stop these little latino kids and get them toread the package for me so I will know what I am buying...Even the picture is strange on the package....Ohhh Well ... Cervesas Anyone >???

Trikeaholic
01-07-2006, 01:05 PM
www.amren.com

this site is interesting.

zeus8807
01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
There cant be enough labor in Mexico to run a plant.....All the Mexicans are here in Arkansas......Along with the Chineese,Japaneese,Vietnameese, and hell you name it... I have herd of a melting pot but thinfs are getting rediculous... it makes a heinz 57 dog look bad around here.. Especially around planting and harvest season....Dam near everythoing I buy now at Wal-Mart is printed in Spanish....So I have to stop these little latino kids and get them toread the package for me so I will know what I am buying...Even the picture is strange on the package....Ohhh Well ... Cervesas Anyone >???

your all missing the point, pretty soon mexico will be free for the taking:naughty:

but yeah anyways bombardier was a pretty crappy company anyways, and they can be pretty pricey to for the kinda crap their putting out