PDA

View Full Version : Any Ruggers Here?

GreyhoundRugby
01-06-2006, 12:00 PM
JUst trying to see if anyone here has ever played the glorious game. If you have played rugby itd be cool if you posted what club you played of play for and where at.

I play for the Carmel Greyhounds (local club), Indiana Under-19 all stars (State Select), and the USA Under-19 Eagles (national select)

atcmatt
01-06-2006, 07:30 PM
I used to play. I have stopped now. I would like to get back into it one day but i really cannot see that happening. Its a great game though. Very Physical and keeps you fit. I was a Flanker (Breakaway).

Matt

GreyhoundRugby
01-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I played flank my first year, its always nice to the have the first hit. The cool thing about it is you can play till any age, there is a club in chicago theyre all fifty and even a 61 year old so i think there is no age limit. Plus they have theyre own bar its a nice setup

ATCWRENCH
01-07-2006, 01:14 AM
I wish we had rugby around here. closest thing we have is playing no pads tackle football in your front yard, and usually no one like to play with me. I was a defensive nose guard in high school and I weigh about 300lbs and i know how to hit at short range(lineman) and I can hit at a full tilt run. yea I hurt a lot of people when I played.