PDA

View Full Version : hey wheres tim???? - moved from trikes

tracey
01-06-2006, 01:19 PM
hey has anyone here heard from one of the crew members tim warburton??HE IS NO LONGER SINGLE LOL.... let me know if anyone has heard from him....:TrikesOwn

Billy Golightly
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Not for a long long time. I got one email from him with a link to another site one time about 6 months ago or so? I sent him one back but never got a reply. You know him? Where the hell has he been?

Howdy
01-06-2006, 04:13 PM
I still have a address for him from years past ( parents home ). I will have to send a letter and see if it makes it way to him.
Howdy

tracey
01-06-2006, 04:38 PM
:TrikesOwn ya i know him i went to school with him and when i came across his pic on this site i was like wow i know that guy lol......... and now he is dating one of my good friends

Billy Golightly
01-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Thats awesome. Tell him to get his arse on here one day. I haven't talked to him in years.

slothminx
01-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Has the kid looked at the site since he left?. Man does he even know what he has started!:eek::eek: An international trike site with over 6000 members. If he doesnt know he is gonna have the biggest grin on his face when he sees!. His tiny site has grown to this.

tracey
01-06-2006, 08:39 PM
ya ill try to get in touch with him and let him know whats going on im sure hed be glad to hear of this and how many members there are here, he needs to get back in the game lol