PDA

View Full Version : I know one of you guys Is a lawyer help

xd 200x
01-06-2006, 02:18 PM
WWell I just got my first semester grades back and I'm not happy
B criminal law
B- contracts
C- torts I

How bad is this going to be I know I cant transfer yet but i'm pissed off at the world right now. Shoudl I drop that trots I grade and retake it this semester. I have the same prof for torts 2. All this guy does is talk about the work he did on voix and asbestos cases all class. or should I just keep going and bring the gpa up so I can transfer. The schools Im looking at said as long as I dont have mot than 36 credits I cantransfer. what do you think retake torts I or just screw it.

And these grades are my fault beacuse I used canned outlines.

any help you can offer would be great thanks

200xman
01-06-2006, 09:12 PM
I can see why you recieved those grades. You obviously can't grasp proper spelling, capitalization or punctuation

hrc85250r
01-06-2006, 11:15 PM
hold on. Are you in law school, or are you in a criminal justice program?

wanta250r
01-07-2006, 05:03 AM
I can see why you recieved those grades. You obviously can't grasp proper spelling, capitalization or punctuation

You forgot the period at the end there buddy. I'm sure he can grasp all that he probably just didn't think he would get his thread graded.

xd 200x
01-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Yes, I am in law school.
I have a
B.s in criminal justice (This might be what confused you) I also have a
B.s in political science
And a B.a in history with a minor in Southeast Asian history.
I was aslo a combat engineer and a MP in the army maybe thats what you were thinking of.

200xman I’ll be sure to proof read what I post on internet message boards in the future when I’m pissed. As a side note none of what you posted either helped me or is graded on law school exams. Thanks for the advice all the same. You must be an english teacher.

Ok bud now F*** off !!!!!!!!!!

Trikeaholic
01-07-2006, 06:29 PM
LOL taht wsa fnuny.

200xman
01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Yes, I am in law school.
I have a
B.s in criminal justice (This might be what confused you) I also have a
B.s in political science
And a B.a in history with a minor in Southeast Asian history.
I was aslo a combat engineer and a MP in the army maybe thats what you were thinking of.

200xman I’ll be sure to proof read what I post on internet message boards in the future when I’m pissed. As a side note none of what you posted either helped me or is graded on law school exams. Thanks for the advice all the same. You must be an english teacher.

Ok bud now F*** off !!!!!!!!!!

Wow! All that and $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee at the local quicky mart. Good luck to you and once you make your first million maybe you can buy a better sense of HUMOR!:rolleyes:

Dirtcrasher
01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
You ask where is his sense of humor??

Where is the smiley face or LOL in your post??

I didn't see it, maybe you could edit your post so you don't look like such an *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*.

RedRider_AK
01-08-2006, 11:23 PM
How quickly this thread degenerated into a hopeless flame-off. :/

IrvSLedman
01-09-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah.. tell me about it. lol

xd 200x
01-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I was not trying to flame anyone. I was asking for help. Anyway I solved it. I also am sorry for the rudeness of my post but I was really stressed.

* I did not proof read this post please excuse any grammatical inaccuracies*

P.s I took auto tech in High school so english was not high on my list.

250SX
01-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Well I hope you spelled better than that on your exams. :) Don't bother retaking anything. They try to weed out as many as possible first year so you should be happy with those grades unless you're shooting for top 10. After 1st year the rest is cake.