PDA

View Full Version : Bike Salvage yard in OH.

seadoo650
01-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Finally stopped by a place by me in Delaware. It is mostly a street bike salvage yard but they owner said he is trying to get into dirt bikes and quads. He needs a good mechanic before he will do this. I asked him about trikes and he said he has had a lot of calls from people wanting to sell theirs but he is not interested as of yet to buy them. I gave him my number and he says if anyone else calls him wanting to sell their trikes he will pass them to me.
Here is his website if anyone is interested. www.390bike.com

They also sell repaired bikes and riding gear. and buy wrecked or older bikes.

flashredmkiv
01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Hey man, do you live in Delaware? I live in Richwood. I've heard of that place before, but seems that they do more in motorcycles and such.

3leggeddog
01-08-2006, 12:18 PM
your in richwood,i'm in marion.bout 10 mins. up the road.do you ride?maybe the 3 of us can hook up and ride?

seadoo650
01-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Hey man, do you live in Delaware? I live in Richwood. I've heard of that place before, but seems that they do more in motorcycles and such.

I'm actually in Ashley. About 10 min. also.

flashredmkiv
01-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Didn't know there were so many local guys on here. I just picked up an ATC100 this past week and am fixing it up enough to do some riding. Once I get it in reasonable shape, we'll have to hookup and do some riding, although I don't know where to ride around here.