PDA

View Full Version : Dont Yah Hate It!!!

RideRed250R
01-08-2006, 08:32 PM
iam alittle pissed... dont you hate it when either your wife, your girlfreind or your MOTHER moves your parts in the garage? like i had my petcock laying on the tool bench as i was cleaning out my tank and buffing it to get the shine back.. well its been a week since i have finally been able to get back to finishing the project and now i cant find my damn petcock.. its gone! i had it in a box so sand wouldnt get all over it and now its GONE!.. mom says OOO i didnt move it.. yah sure you didnt lol... (shes done it before)... so now i cant find the petcock i just bought... so pray i find it cause its pissing me off...
Adam

Kintore
01-08-2006, 08:43 PM
I know how you feel!
My uncle moved my air cleaner mounting bolt. He didnt moved it, he lost it. 1 hour digging in the floor of dirt and I found it! Man was I ever pissed then ever so happy! lol

MTS
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Well at least you didnt have your parts STOLEN,....i had over 300$ worth of parts stolen out of a shop...boy did that PISS ME OFF!!!.....Good lucky finding it..

Bigred200
01-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Thats why girlfriend is only allowed to walk though the garage to get into the house and to get onto her 4 wheeler she knows the garage is MINE the house is hers the garage is MINE she'll lose her arms.......lol......good luck man.

RideRed250R
01-08-2006, 10:27 PM
yah.... still cant find it... she said she didnt move anything
adam

1984kxtTECATE
01-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Thats why I keep all my trike and mustang parts in my room. They go in my room and take my stuff they are in the dog house.

atckowalski
01-09-2006, 12:12 AM
I just had someone knock my streetbike gas tank on the floor :cry: A baseball sized dent and a key bent 90 degrees:mad:

IrvSLedman
01-09-2006, 12:48 AM
My girlfriends a good girlfriend she doesnt touch anything, and if she does she puts it right where it was.. .goood girlfriend..(shes right here lol)

Howdy
01-09-2006, 09:35 AM
My girlfriends a good girlfriend she doesnt touch anything, and if she does she puts it right where it was.. .goood girlfriend..(shes right here lol)

Suck Up!!!! My wife moved some of my stuff once. So I moved some ( ok a bunch ) of her stuff. She got mad at me and ask why I did it? I said you move my stuff, and I will move yours. She stopped moving my stuff. lol The bad part is this: If I park my truck behind her in the driveway, then she makes me go out and move it to the street. She says: "I'm not moving your stuff!" This isn't too bad unless I am trying to get SLEEP! lol
Howdy

Dammit!
01-09-2006, 10:48 AM
I gotta ask...

What did your mom say when you asked her if she'd seen your petcock?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MTS
01-09-2006, 10:53 AM
I gotta ask...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO....Nice...Nice...

ScottZJ
01-09-2006, 11:22 AM
You guys need to do like I did for my wife. I bought her a 3500 sq ft house with a huge 3 car garage with 6 ft extention in width. I told her I need one room out of the house and the garage. She was cool with that, and I also told her to stay out unless invited...hahaha I did give her plenty of room to park her car in one section of the garage.
But seriously my wife is the greatest and knows not to mess with my stuff cuz even though it looks like trash......she knows I think is vital to the universe ROFL.

Billy Golightly
01-09-2006, 01:47 PM
I gotta ask...

ROFL :lol: :lol: Thats some funny stuff right there.

jmack3986
01-09-2006, 02:04 PM
I know how all of you feel i had alot of spare parts and when parents go on cleaning spree i cant find them i.e a radiator cap for my yz. looked for hours and it is no where to be found

Somekindofjerk
01-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Yeah, my mom moves my stuff. Its not bad usually, shes good about keeping the parts together. Its just how she puts them together:lol: you all know what i mean, a gas tank with an axle on it.... carbs with random bolts and gear oil on them.... tires sitting on the ground... parts put outside on the ground like and axle, axle carrier... Usually i catch her in the act though so nothing gets ruined or beat up to bad.