PDA

View Full Version : Going To The RCA Dome Today

lushatc200x
03-01-2003, 09:16 AM
any one else going to watch the motocross at the rca dome in indiana. i cant wait i leave from huntington wv in a short while and man am i excited. gotta go its time ill let every one know how it goes .

Howdy
03-01-2003, 09:35 AM
Keep your eyes peeled for Trike, G-Man, & TriZ Jim. They are heading there also. It should be a good time. If it wasn't for buisness I would be heading that way also.

Howdy

Honda300ex
03-01-2003, 11:12 AM
I am going to the areana cross here in Kansas City at Kemper areana. Then the world of wheels too :-D

lushatc200x
03-02-2003, 06:15 AM
that was the greatest thing i have ever seen i got jeremy m. pictures when he rode around the stadium and stoped on the whoops i was about 20 feet from him also got a bunch of shots of carmichal. :-D i need to see more races cause im hooked now

G-MAN-1
03-02-2003, 09:50 PM
yeh i was there it was a great time just got home after a 13 hr drive..jim and i and my family went. mc grath made our night. and also a local favorite now rides for AMSOIL honda.#96 RYAN MILLLS check him out in the program he is local from me and he rode here over the summer.......ok im out and tired. wish i knew somE one else was going from here would of liked to meet you..G-MAN-1=========MC GRATH FAN :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Tri-Z_Jim
03-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Had a blast...I will have a full story and good pics tomorrow when I wake up. :) goodnite

lushatc200x
03-03-2003, 01:05 AM
i have 20 pics from there need to get them developed

Tri-Z_Jim
03-03-2003, 11:17 AM
Here's some pics from the race.The marines did a great job with opening ceremonies.i never heard that many people cheer at the same time.The 250 heat race with carmichael 4,lusk 11 and ferry 15 was better than the main.RC passed 15 and 11 on the next straight.I'm an RC #4 fan since he was on a kx80,Seeing McGrath was awesome too,wished he was racing and not doing a farewell tour.Seeing a local rider racing in the main was great.I used to push Ryan Mills #96 up a difficult sand hill at our local mx track(Tri-Z Jim was a flagger on the infamous sand hill) when he was 6 yrs old.He's been riding since age 4.
We also saw Travis Preston and Ezra Lusk 11 at TGI Fridays having dinner,cool dudes.Also got to see Inianapolis speedway.
Indianapolis nitelife sucks.We stayed at the econo lodge where a security guard greets you at the lobby.Police Ambulance or firetruck sirens could be heard about every half hr thru the nite.The trauma center(HUGE hospitol)was a few blocks from our hotel. I still had a great weekend and wished I was going to the SX in daytona next weekend.The 13 hr ride home was loooonnnggg,not to mention there was a 6 yr old(lil MC) in the car with WHITE CASTLE burger gasss from the nite trailprotrailpro. :)