PDA

View Full Version : Isn't (wasn't) this a member's 350X?

69HemiGTX
01-12-2006, 10:52 PM
I really hope the high bidder isn't a scammer. If not, I think this will set a new record for sale prices of any type of three wheeler.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4602684406&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3APIC&rd=1

peeweesp
01-12-2006, 11:01 PM
hmm looks kindal ike rangrovers garage i just remember seeing the 350x of his with the one flat track tire and i can see one in that picture also

peeweesp
01-12-2006, 11:04 PM
6,100.00 it sold for damn thats alot, and it looks like he was paid the seller gave the buyer positive feedback already so ethier its one of those bid ups or it was paid, who knows lol

82300R
01-12-2006, 11:50 PM
6100.00 paid and feedback that fast? bull****. wonder if it comes with free beads? funny how a bead store all of a sudden is full of trikes and what looks like boxes of parts.

xd 200x
01-13-2006, 02:01 AM
strange same seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4604580434&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores_IT

ScottZJ
01-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Yes thats the same seller. He is selling all his super nice trikes. Too bad but he is trying to get a house so I guess I dont blame him.
Oh and peewee how do you know about that? I pay for my auctions seconds after they end and so could this buyer. I love it when people try to bring something negative to everything they see, I just dont understand it. Is it jealiousy, hmm I dont know but before you start accusing people of things, think of the damage you could do to someone. Get facts before any accusations fly. I just hate to see negativity until proof is there..............peace

There are too many negative things in this world.....lets all try to be positive.

82300R
01-13-2006, 11:06 AM
all i'm saying is you always see o or low feedback bidders making high dollar purchases. then these trikes sell,well a few months later boom same bike for sale again. i wonder how many bikes sell in bidding wars then you never here from the buyer again. i know i bought 3 atc's on e bay all out of state. even though i pay for all my auctions as soon as posible. i paid for these at pick up. i was not about to pay pal someone that far away, for that much money. i don't care how good the sellers feedback is. it is just strange to see people who have never bought on e bay before willing to make such high dollar buys, there first go round.

1DEADPRESIDENT
01-13-2006, 11:48 AM
It is strange, but the buyer already paid a deposit :lol: So if he doesn't complete the purchase the seller made $500.00 - listing fees:w00t: This reminds me of the "Player Hater's Ball" episode from the Chappelle Show. BUCK NASTY

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
01-13-2006, 12:05 PM
In my dealings I have had a hard enough time with people as you know, so just worry about things thaat direstly affect you. If I spent all my time worrying about what else everybody else was doing I would be a wreck. If people want to try to shill bid as alot of people do, let them I guess and hopefully they get stuck with it. Next time you see that guy bidding on something else bid real high against him and pull you bid on the last day if you wanna screw people up and be a pain.

82300R
01-13-2006, 12:29 PM
In my dealings I have had a hard enough time with people as you know, so just worry about things thaat direstly affect you. If I spent all my time worrying about what else everybody else was doing I would be a wreck. If people want to try to shill bid as alot of people do, let them I guess and hopefully they get stuck with it. Next time you see that guy bidding on something else bid real high against him and pull you bid on the last day if you wanna screw people up and be a pain.
i don't know if you are refering to me, but i don't pull b.s. like that. when i bid on something i fully intend to pay. but you see o's run up auctions all the time. thats what i'm talking about. then the stuff gets relisted. greed i guess. besides you are not a bead dealer, so why would i be accusing you of anything. i don't know you or have had any dealings with you.

ScottZJ
01-13-2006, 03:45 PM
i don't know if you are refering to me, but i don't pull b.s. like that. when i bid on something i fully intend to pay. but you see o's run up auctions all the time. thats what i'm talking about. then the stuff gets relisted. greed i guess. besides you are not a bead dealer, so why would i be accusing you of anything. i don't know you or have had any dealings with you.

Well you obviously have too much negativity in your blood. Or maybe you just cant trust anyone and ready to call them out for screwing you. Kinda like your deal with Jared. He has been on this board 4 million years longer then your newbie self. He is a punk kid but doesnt screw people lol. His computer has crapped out and that is probably the reasoning you havent received anything or answers back. He isnt a rich fella that just goes out and buys a new computer.....he usually comes to 86waterpumper or myself for computer tech. I hope everything gets taken care of so his name can be cleared but give people chances before bashing them. As I stated in the above post, there is already too much negativity around and try to give others the benefit of the doubt..........peace

01-13-2006, 04:15 PM
YES LOL you caught me LOL I am not a bead dealer!! Where ever that came from?? All I was saying is what is your problem where you gotta be researching what people pay for stuff on Ebay. Like I said if it doesn't involve you or a friend then why bog the board with it. People are here to learn, get together, share experiences etc. Not listen to somebody say oh my that sold for that I am sure it is a shill bidder. Who knows at this point, did you contact the seller or bidder to ask. Maybe you should look into things alittle differently. Thats all I was saying and all that about pulling the bid stuff I said, I would never do such a thing, but after reading your post I thought you would be all over it due to your lack of things to do during the day. Contact Ebay and see if they are hiring on there investigation team!!

xd 200x
01-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Was it your 350x and is that one the other bike you own. Just wondering.

Rm250RF900R
01-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Just please tell me your going to keep one of those super sweet trikes to have some fun on?

peeweesp
01-13-2006, 06:32 PM
peewee how do you know about that? I pay for my auctions seconds after they end and so could this buyer. I love it when people try to bring something negative to everything they see, I just dont understand it. Is it jealiousy, hmm I dont know but before you start accusing people of things, think of the damage you could do to someone. Get facts before any accusations fly. I just hate to see negativity until proof is there..............peace

There are too many negative things in this world.....lets all try to be positive.

no i know alot of people pay right after, i was just suprised that he did, yeah i said it was one of those bid ups or he actually paid i wasnt trying to start any crap, I was just saying sry if i offended you.

oh and i dont have anything against rangerover i just said i thought it was you because of that bike in the back round with the flat track tire and the knobby i remmeber a pic you posted that was like that lol i should of looked too see the other stuff he was selling, beads lol

I bougth my first piece of honda line from rangerover you gave me that awsome honda jersey,

82300R
01-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Well you obviously have too much negativity in your blood. Or maybe you just cant trust anyone and ready to call them out for screwing you. Kinda like your deal with Jared. He has been on this board 4 million years longer then your newbie self. He is a punk kid but doesnt screw people lol. His computer has crapped out and that is probably the reasoning you havent received anything or answers back. He isnt a rich fella that just goes out and buys a new computer.....he usually comes to 86waterpumper or myself for computer tech. I hope everything gets taken care of so his name can be cleared but give people chances before bashing them. As I stated in the above post, there is already too much negativity around and try to give others the benefit of the doubt..........peace
my leaving feedback for that deal was a last ditch effort to try to get some kind of response for that deal. i have read his feedback both here and e bay. overall looks pretty good,but its pushing 3 months. if and when the deal is complete i will leave a positive response. like i said in my feedback i would at least like some communication, at least. yes i am new here and it still does not change the fact that i payed for something weeks ago and have not heard nothing since. if you were in that situation wouldn't you feel the same. i dont think that is being negative. i figured leaving feed back would get me slammed but maybe thats what it will take.

01-13-2006, 07:56 PM
no i know alot of people pay right after, i was just suprised that he did, yeah i said it was one of those bid ups or he actually paid i wasnt trying to start any crap, I was just saying sry if i offended you.

oh and i dont have anything against rangerover i just said i thought it was you because of that bike in the back round with the flat track tire and the knobby i remmeber a pic you posted that was like that lol i should of looked too see the other stuff he was selling, beads lol

I bougth my first piece of honda line from rangerover you gave me that awsome honda jersey,

Now thats what I am talking about lets all be friends!!

82300R
01-13-2006, 08:02 PM
YES LOL you caught me LOL I am not a bead dealer!! Where ever that came from?? All I was saying is what is your problem where you gotta be researching what people pay for stuff on Ebay. Like I said if it doesn't involve you or a friend then why bog the board with it. People are here to learn, get together, share experiences etc. Not listen to somebody say oh my that sold for that I am sure it is a shill bidder. Who knows at this point, did you contact the seller or bidder to ask. Maybe you should look into things alittle differently. Thats all I was saying and all that about pulling the bid stuff I said, I would never do such a thing, but after reading your post I thought you would be all over it due to your lack of things to do during the day. Contact Ebay and see if they are hiring on there investigation team!!
did i accuse you of anything? no! you seem to go on the defense rather quick. you seem to be the one always involved in a sour deal, and egging others on to report other peoples e bay dealings. so maybe you should look at things differently. you change your names like dirty underwear,and spread b.s. in everything in everything you post. so maybe you should find something else to do during the day.

350Xhilaration
01-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Could these be "banned and un-named's" items? PA and he's listing quite a bit of stuff on .org. He said some stuff will be up on eBay using Bruce's account. I'm not sure what Bruce's eBay name is, but some of the pics outside the storage buildings look kinda familiar. Billdo has been around trikes for a while, he might have some nice machines. :wondering

01-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Actually pretty busy during the day. Really have no idea why I am wasting my time replying to your thread but it bothers me. Reason I am involved in odd deals sometimes that you see on here is because of people who have to much time on the hands during the day...... having nothing better to do than crash my ebay store, due to ... jealousy. I would stay on here and talk about and watch what everybody else is doing, but I gotta work. Don't drive new vipers and range rovers sittin on my butt. I shouldn't have to tell ya that a Range Rover is 80,000 + cause you probably whatch that area too. Please let me know if you see any going cheap.

Derrick Adams
01-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Could these be "banned and un-named's" items? PA and he's listing quite a bit of stuff on .org. He said some stuff will be up on eBay using Bruce's account. I'm not sure what Bruce's eBay name is, but some of the pics outside the storage buildings look kinda familiar. Billdo has been around trikes for a while, he might have some nice machines. :wondering

Nope. It's RangeRovers alright. Either that or someone stole his garage! Or maybe just the pictures?

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=44999

82300R
01-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Actually pretty busy during the day. Really have no idea why I am wasting my time replying to your thread but it bothers me. Reason I am involved in odd deals sometimes that you see on here is because of people who have to much time on the hands during the day...... having nothing better to do than crash my ebay store, due to ... jealousy. I would stay on here and talk about and watch what everybody else is doing, but I gotta work. Don't drive new vipers and range rovers sittin on my butt. I shouldn't have to tell ya that a Range Rover is 80,000 + cause you probably whatch that area too. Please let me know if you see any going cheap.
i stick to 20 year old three wheelers,don't know much about vipers and range rovers. i don't associate with that type.

01-13-2006, 09:42 PM
In the picture you are using, the flat trake tire is on the one with the speedometer. The picture you are comparing to a flat track tire is on a bike that is apart no on the one with the speedometerd

Derrick Adams
01-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Just answering Rhuels question for him.

82300R
01-14-2006, 12:04 AM
look here guys, life is more important than this penny anny bull****. so if i said anything that offended anyone or came across the wrong way. I APOLOGIZE!! i didn't start posting here to get involved in scraps over b.s. or to screw with people. i'm just a person whos into trikes like everyone else here. so from now on i will think before i speak or get involved in a pissing match.:beer :beer

Trikeaholic
01-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Don't drive new vipers and range rovers sittin on my butt. I shouldn't have to tell ya that a Range Rover is 80,000 + cause you probably whatch that area too. Please let me know if you see any going cheap.

WOW lets move this thread to "this VS. that" and then it will really be fun.:rolleyes: